Search for content in message boards

Boston Transcript lookup

Boston Transcript lookup

Posted: 1467866519000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Biddle
Would someone be able to help me find volume 13, page 390? I am looking for the information about William H. Biddle. Thank you.

Re: Boston Transcript lookup

Posted: 1474579579000
Hi,

What is or was the Boston Transcript? Boston, Massachusetts?

Posted: 1474818807000
The Boston Evening Transcript was apparently a newspaper in Boston. It had a genealogy column for many years. It has an Index on Ancestry but not the actual newspaper. Thanks for any help you can give.
Beth

Posted: 1474820251000
Hi,
Yes, I'm familiar with that. I've looked at the newspapers in the past. I contacted my public library and asked them to locate the microfilm via inter-library transfer. When my library received the microfilm I read the column(s). However I have to say, they weren't much help. Generally the query was posted and that was what I read but no reply with the answer. Don't mean to discourage you but that's what my experience was.

You might be able to find the newspaper online at the Library of Congress, Chronicling America website. Successful Searching!

Posted: 1474834478000
Thank you!
Beth

Posted: 1479314163000
I can help you with this. Are you referring to William H. Biddle born abt 1800 in New Jersey? I need the date of AGI listing since it is indexed that way. Is this the entry from Aug. 10th, 1931? I have it and will send it if you forward me your email address. I am heritagewoman@gmail.com.

Posted: 1480557033000
Yes, he's the guy. You can send it to me at bethinlacey@comcast.net. Thank you very much!
Beth
per page

Find a board about a specific topic