Search for content in message boards

Florent Fréchette and Charles Fréchette

Florent Fréchette and Charles Fréchette

Marina Fréchette (View posts)
Posted: 4 Apr 2004 2:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fréchette Lapalme
Hi,
I'm searching my great-grand father Charles Frechette and my great uncle Florent Frechette.

I know that Florent Frechette died around 1995 at 80 or 81 years old, and was born at Montreal, Canada. He was married with Gilberte Lapalme, born in Becancour, Canada.

Somebody have some information about? (date of birth, etc.)? Thanks

Re: Florent Fréchette and Charles Fréchette

Posted: 4 Apr 2004 9:21PM GMT
Marina,

I have the marriage dates and ancestry back but no birth date.
Charles was married twice according to my files.

Descendants of Charles Severin Frechette

1 [1] Charles Severin Frechette
.. +Florestine Lavoie m: October 23, 1893 in Notre-Dame, Montréal Father: Joseph Lavoie Mother: Celina Demers
.......... 2 Florestine Frechette
.............. +Oscar Grenier m: August 17, 1917 in Saint-Calixte, Montcalm Father: Napoleon Grenier Mother: Ernestine Levesque
.......... 2 Laura Frechette
.............. +Adelard Grenier m: December 06, 1919 in Saint-Jean Berchmans, Montréal Father: Napoleon Grenier Mother: Ernestine Levesque
.......... 2 Rene Frechette
.............. +Louisiane Grenier m: September 06, 1926 in Saint-Esprit, Montcalm Father: Napoleon Grenier Mother: Ernestine Levesque
*2nd Wife of [1] Charles Severin Frechette:
.. +Mathilda Charbonneau m: May 20, 1907 in Saint-Denis, Montréal Father: Calixte Charbonneau Mother: Ernestine Archambault
.......... 2 Conrad Frechette b: Abt. 1919 d: October 20, 2001 in Montreal
.............. +Fernande Dion m: April 10, 1948 in Saint-Dominique, Bagot Father: Lionel Dion Mother: Aline Laplante
.......... 2 Donatien Frechette
.............. +Louise Gariépy m: January 20, 1945 in Saint-Jean Berchmans, Montréal Father: Eugene Gariépy Mother: Maria Paquin
.......... 2 Florent Adrien Frechette
.............. +Gilberte Lapalme m: May 17, 1947 in Saint-Jean Berchmans, Montréal Father: Urgel Lapalme Mother: Albina Beauregard
.......... 2 Gaetan Frechette
.............. +Rachel Lapalme b: Abt. 1921 m: January 25, 1949 in Saint-Jean Berchmans, Montréal d: January 22, 2003 in Laval Ouest Father: Urgel Lapalme Mother: Albina Beauregard

If you would like more information please contact me at ahab@ix.netcom.com

Mikie :-)

Posted: 7 Jan 2007 1:12AM GMT
Surnames: Frechet, Frichet, Fréchette
Hi Marina, I was reading your message and asking myself if these persons were descendant of Etienne Fréchet and Marie Belin from St-Martin de Ré, Charente Maritime. Etienne's son, François Fréchet maried first (18-01-1680)with Anne Levreau daughter of Simon et Suzanne Jaroussel.His second mariage was with Suzanne Métayer 07-02-1717. They are my ancestors. Unfortunetely, I had over a thousand names and my computer crashed, so I lost all the information. Now I am starting to collect information again. If anyone can help me, I would be very happy. May be I can help someone with information on Brien dit Desrochers. Feel free to contact me: frannielucci@hotmail.com
Thank you
Frannie

Posted: 10 Jan 2007 3:07PM GMT
Marina,

I have a Florent Adrien Fréchette married to Gilberte Lapalme on 17 May 1947 at Saint-Jean-Berchmans, Montréal, Québec, Canada. Florent died in 1995/1996 and was buried 2 Jan 1996 at Notre-Dame-des-Neiges, Montréal, Québec.

I have three siblings for Florent.

If this is the corrent person e-mail me at: ahab@ix.netcom.com

Posted: 23 Jul 2008 12:36AM GMT
Surnames: meatyer
The name Metayer is my maternal grandmother's maiden name. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 23 Jul 2008 9:40PM GMT
Emma,

I have only a few Metayer's in my data base. The first bein Francois Metayer who married Francoise Charron and their marriege being in La Rochelle, Aunis, France. Their daughter Suzanne b. abt 1664 married Francois Freschet on 08 Feb 1717 at Saint-Nicholas, Levis, Quebec.

Do you have a first name to go along with the surname of Metayer?

Mikie :-)

Posted: 23 Jul 2008 11:28PM GMT
Surnames: Metayer
Yes. My maternal grandfather,Napoleon Metayer,was born in Levis, Quebec.I have lost my geneology information but my mother thinks he was born around 1881.

Posted: 23 Jul 2008 11:33PM GMT
Surnames: metayer
Correcttion onthe first name of my maternalgrandfather. My mother just informed me that his first name was Alfred. So Alfred Metayer w as the one who was born around 1881 is L evis,Quebes.

Posted: 24 Jul 2008 9:38PM GMT
HELLO,
COULD YOU GIVE ME THE CONNECTIONS WITH THE FRECHETTE PLEASE? SPECIALLY WITH FLORENT AND CHARLES FRECHETTE
THANKS
FRANNIE

Objet : Re: Florent Fréchette and Charles Fréchette

Posted: 8 Mar 2013 8:12PM GMT
yes it is, do he have other siblings?
Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic