Search for content in message boards

DUNING, MARTIN, BREWER, YOUNG, JONES, WILCOX, DORRIS, PYLE

DUNING, MARTIN, BREWER, YOUNG, JONES, WILCOX, DORRIS, PYLE

Posted: 897566400000
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 1158889342000
Lola Martin Dunning, 83, Crofton, Ky.
Died Wednesday 2 July 1975 at Parklawn Nursing Home, Hopkinsville.

Born 23 Sept 1891 in Christian Co., daughter of James and Viola Brewer Martin.

Member of Crofton Baptist Church. Her husband, Dilmus Dunning, died in 1959.

Survivors: four sons, Leon and Ivey both of Crofton, Iley of Nortonville and James Dunning of Madisonville; two daughters, Mrs. Mary Viola Young and Mrs. Odell Jones both of Crofton; one brother, Audie Martin of Madisonville; three sisters, Mrs. Exie Wilcox of Madisonville, Mrs. Virdie Dorris of Evansville, Ind., and Mrs. Elizabeth Pyle of Crofton; 12 grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren.

Services: Saturday 5 July 1975, burial in Ridgetop Cemetery, Crofton. Bandy Funeral Home, Nortonville.

Ky. New Era, Hopkinsville, Ky.
Thursday 3 July 1975

Re: DUNING, MARTIN, BREWER, YOUNG, JONES, WILCOX, DORRIS, PYLE

Becky Pardon Bartlett (View posts)
Posted: 1045464231000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Prince, Dunning, Martin
Hi! I was looking for my family and just so happens that you posted my Great Grandmothers obit. I was wondering if you were in her family too...My Grandmother was Rebecca Dunning Prince Long, and my Mother is Charlotte Prince. Just thought you might could help me find some other info...i just started looking the family up. Thanks in Advance..

Becky

Posted: 1045530752000
Edited: 1054357183000
This is not a part of my direct line but I can give you the following info. Lola was the dau of James F. M. Martin & Viola Brewer. James was the son of William A. J. Martin & Julia Ann Ladd. William was the son of James J. Martin & Julia Ann Nickel. James J. was the son of William & Mildred Martin. Julia Ann Nickel was the dau of James Nickel & Rachel Sheridan. Rachel Sheridan was the dau of John Sheridan and Sarah Elizabeth Joseph.

If you have access to Christian Co records, you should be able to trace this lineage.

Posted: 1430529041000
This is my bloodline. This is my great grandmother
per page

Find a board about a specific topic