Search for content in message boards

Powell, Jamaica West Indies

Powell, Jamaica West Indies

Posted: 23 Sep 2011 6:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Nov 2014 11:00AM GMT
Surnames: Channer, Powell, Plummer
Hi I'm a Powell from the family of Hubert Powell, Adina E Williams, my father is George Powell of New Baalbec (buc up) Prospect, Manchester.
I'm researching the direct connection of Williams and Powell, to the
following Associated surnames below:

Smith, Armistead, Plummer, George Brooks, Bent, Elliott, Sherman Elliott, Cole, George Harriott, George Muschette, Bent, Vezey, Whittaker, Marable, Simms, Ebanks, Moxan, De Leon, Parchment, Henry Genus, Vernon, Primus, Orr, Spurlock, Gross, Wall, Martin, Rennalls, Burwell, Oliphant, Campbell, Thomas Nelson, Baker, Grier, Holness, McCullough, Ricketts, Cassells, Neil, Swaby, Mills, and Morant from Jamaica who are all related branches of my family.

Places live/ lived are, St Elizabeth, Prospect Manchester, Watson Hill, Nain, Santa Cruz area, St Toolis, Craighead.

Re: Powell Plummer channer

Posted: 7 May 2012 1:17AM GMT
Hi, have seen where you have posted for information on Surnames from Jamaica. I have information on Channer and Ebanks from St Elizabeth. I am related to both but from my grand mother and grandfather side, also Bent but i know less about them.

Re: Powell of Jamaica

Posted: 10 Apr 2013 6:52AM GMT
I know a little about Swaby. Some Swaby lived in Christiana, Manchester. One of my mother's aunt (last name alveranga) married to Swaby and moved to Christiana. Dont know her first name but she had a sister name edith and brother Reginald.

Re: Powell of Jamaica

Posted: 19 Sep 2014 7:29PM GMT
Surnames: Powell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic