Search for content in message boards

PACK

PACK

Sandi Underwood (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for any knowledge of the PACK family; may or may not be from Macon County, but definitely in NC. My great-grandfather was named John Pack and family later settled in East Tennessee.
Posted: 4 Sep 2002 3:07AM GMT
Surnames: pack
my great grandfathers name was said to be john and great grandmothers first name unknown but last name was said to be elliot. they lived in tn. any help you can give would be much needed. thanx send e-mail to gaylenebeaird@aol.com
Posted: 23 Aug 2009 4:50AM GMT
My Great Grandmother was Roxie Pack or Packs and it is said she was full blood Cherokee Indian. She was married twice once to John Henry Campbell and they had at least two sons. One was Henry who was married and lived in Ashland Kentucky or Johnson CO. Ky. he went missing after a hunting trip with his in-laws. The other Son was Ephriam Campbell who married Mary Elizabeth Salyers from Johnson Co. Ky. John Henry died when Ephriam was 3 yrs old. Roxie was also married to a Mr. Boyd and had a son named George Boyd who served in the Military. I can't seem to find any more information If anyone can help that would be Great.
Posted: 17 Nov 2009 5:28AM GMT
Well here comes another one. My gggrandfather was John Gregory Pack. He was married to Nancy LaVada Shearer. He was born in 1844, died in 1922 Cherokee NC. John was the son of Timothy, & grandson of Jeramiah. My email is texasmalamute@yahoo.com
Posted: 9 Mar 2010 10:48PM GMT
My family are Packs we are from NC.
Posted: 31 Aug 2010 7:45PM GMT
My Dad's grandfather on his Dad's side was John Pack from Henderson, NC (I think!) They settled in Del Rio, TN-east TN. I have notes saying he was born in 1845 and died in 1922. He was married to Martha, who died in 1879, then he married Julia Campbell. She died in 1935. Ring any bells?
Posted: 31 Aug 2010 7:49PM GMT
same here--settled in Del Rio, TN. My great-grandfather was John Pack (born 1845, died 1922). He married Martha, who died in 1879, then he married Julia in 1882. She died in 1935. The are burried in Del Rio, TN. I think my dates are correct.
Posted: 3 Jan 2012 6:31PM GMT
Surnames: Pack, Evans, Schneider, Westenhaver
I have a Benson (James) Pack in Rutherford N. Carolina Polk Co...the 1850 Census list Benson Pack 30, Mary Evans Pack 30, James Pack 11, Maria Pack 9, Mary Pack 5, Hannah Pack 3, Benson Pack 9 mos., and Hannah Pack 55 b. 1795, Mary Pack 20, Mahala Pack 18, Lucinda Pack 3...does any of these come within your history...I have been search for this family for abt 8 yrs...We think that Hannah Pack 55, is Benson's mother..and Mary, Mahala, and Lucinda is his sisters...They left N. Carolina and came to Indian Terr. which is now Oklahoma, Chelesa...We found a Pack Cemetery there...on a ranch, which is said to hold Benson, Mary, Martha (Mary),who married a Schneider and had a set of twins who died, and are buried in Pack Cemetery...Martha left her husband Henry, with another man...and left the children, one being my husbands grandmother...Who married a Westenhaver from Chelesa

Re: PACK

Posted: 13 Oct 2012 1:00PM GMT
Surnames: pack
john henry pack lived in east tn.my great grandfather had a son named cuba pack married florence renolds,they had seventeen children.billy pack was my father,ed pack,robert pack,joe pack,herman pack,roy pack,howard pack,curtis pack,ray pack,willard pack,clarence pack,donny pack,cuba pack,daughters are sandra pack,dorthey pack,linda pack mildred pack,i have at last count 132 first cousins
per page

Find a board about a specific topic