Search for content in message boards

Haddock Research

Haddock Research

Robert Haddock (View posts)
Posted: 23 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Haddock
Looking for information on Haddock families living in Bryan County, OK at turn of century and during early 1900's.

HADDOCK

Kathy Foster (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: HADDOCK
Not sure if he is a Bryan Co. HADDOCK, but obit I'm researching listed an Unknown BLACK (b. early 1900s, probably in Caddo, Bryan Co.) married to Sam HADDOCK. No other info available at this time.

Re: Haddock Research

Posted: 12 Jan 2002 6:34AM GMT
Edited: 7 Dec 2002 7:55AM GMT
Surnames: Gray, Haddock, Ussery, Wells
Dear Robert,

I was married to James Cecil Haddock, from Oaks, Oklahoma, his father was Jess Bethel Haddock, b. AR, and his father Henry Haddock, b. KS. I have a copy of "Legends of the Haddock Family" by Hugh Ransom Haddock and Orpha Vaughn Haddock.

I would be happy to look up any names for you if you will send them to me.

Thanks,
Linda

Posted: 18 Jul 2002 5:35AM GMT
Surnames: Gray
Hi Robert, I am looking for information on William Elby Gray who lived in Bryan Co. would you happen to have any information on him in your research? I saw you were also researching Gray family

Posted: 19 Jul 2002 4:54AM GMT
Edited: 7 Dec 2002 7:55AM GMT
I don't recognize the name, or have any information on him...sorry.

Cammy (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2002 5:14AM GMT
Surnames: Gray
I want to thank you for answering my post so quickly.Thanks for taking the time

Posted: 22 Feb 2012 7:24AM GMT
i have been trying to find my mom for many years now. she divorced my dad when i was very small. please help me find her. mamas name was tammy lee williams her mom was linda haddock who was married to a beverly or something like that from oaks oklahoma. could you please help me find my mom. I dont know why no one can help me find her.I need her and want her in my life. do you know any family that can tell me something. thank you
cody don pike

Posted: 22 Feb 2012 9:03AM GMT
Edited: 22 Feb 2012 9:04AM GMT
Cody,
I think maybe I can help you in your search. I was married to one of Bevely's brothers and I knew Linda. They had two daughters, the oldest one didn't belong to Bevely. Linda had her from a previous marriage and I can't recall her name just now. The other one was named Jackie. If you'll send your phone number to my personal email, I will call and see what I can do for you.

Linda
ishotjr02@aol.com

Posted: 22 Feb 2012 9:24AM GMT
i dont know if linda will tell you? she wouldnt help me years ago. I dont know why? I Pray to God everyday that I can find my mother no one knows the whole in my heart of not knowing if she is alive or okay. I dont know if my dad was mean to her and she is afraid to find me.I wont tell my dad nothing. I love my mother. there was two girls one was my mama tammy lee williams and I think there was her sister named karen lee williams and a brother named Robert lee williams. I asked robert about 20 years ago to help me find my mama which is his sister and he told me that he dont know nothing. robert lives in gracemont oklahoma but he wouldnt help me. I feel sad, I am innocent here. if you can find my mama for me, I will love you forever!! God Bless you for at least trying to help me. I am 32 years old now. I was one year old when she left and divorced my dad. I havent seen her since.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic