Search for content in message boards

WEIMER, Olive

WEIMER, Olive

Posted: 24 Sep 2001 10:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Jan 2005 11:53PM GMT
Surnames: WEIMER
Looking for death date and place for my aunt, Olive (or Ollie) SMITH who married Fred WEIMER on 11/06/1922 in Lewiston, Id. She died in 1936 after a car accident. ANY information would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: WEIMER, Olive

Posted: 25 Sep 2001 7:57PM GMT
Edited: 2 Dec 2001 1:31AM GMT
Jean;
Contact Barb Bartels at bdbartels@Pomeroy-Wa.com
She will be able to help you find Olive. I went to school with their son, Sam Weimer.
Jean

Posted: 25 Sep 2001 7:58PM GMT
Jean;
I'm wrong, Sam must of been their G.Son. Oops.
Jean

Posted: 26 Sep 2001 12:19AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jan 2005 11:53PM GMT
Surnames: Weimer
Dear Jean
Thanks for the help but BarbBartles didnt know her but did know Fred's 2nd wife. Also, Olive and Fred didnt have any children. Jean

Sharon (View posts)
Posted: 3 Oct 2001 4:12AM GMT
Dear Jean, I see you went to school with some Weimer's? I am looking for my g grandfather, Joseph Weimer. He moved to the state of WA around 1898 and may of settled in Garfield Co. In the WA Death Index it states there is a Joseph Weimer who died April 11, 1943 in Garfield Co. Could this be relation to the Weimers you knew? I think he had two if not four children. A dau named Altha and a son Charles. If not do you know how I can go about to get more info on the Joseph Weimer listed? Thanks for any info you can give me.

Lorelee (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2001 3:20AM GMT
Surnames: dendauw, iles, dyer, ady, ireland, murray, pohl, butenschoen, sura
Sharon,
I noticed on your posting to the Garfield site that you mentioned a WA state death index. Is that available on the web? What are the dates for this index as I am having trouble finding one member of the Pohl family.

Sharon (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2001 2:00PM GMT
Not sure where to find the WA Index, a lady from a genealogy groub sent me info and said she got it from there. I asked her about the WA Death Index Site but she hasn't responded to me yet.I am sure it is probably on the net if we knew how to reach it.

Posted: 13 Oct 2001 2:15PM GMT
Sharon;
If you ever hear where to find the WA death index, will you put it on here please. I'd like to look in it and I've tried the Wash. website, but no death index in it..
Thanks
Jean

Lorelee (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2001 4:24PM GMT
Thanks for the reply on the WA index. I will continue to check the web and see what I can find.

Posted: 5 Apr 2002 7:40PM GMT
Sharon Davis (Weimer) and husband Wayne live near Lewiston, Id. Look up their number using qwestdex.com Her mother Attie ( believe) lives in Pomeroy. Wayne and I not related.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic