Search for content in message boards

Looking for Frank McAdams of Roscoe

Looking for Frank McAdams of Roscoe

Posted: 1462802569000
Classification: Query
Surnames: McAdams
After years of searching, I have discovered that my Grandfather's birth Father was Frank McAdams, and that he worked as a Police Man in Livingston Manor in the late 1920's--and that was all I knew. I did a search here, and on several newspaper archives and discovered that he resided in Roscoe, NY for many years (though how many, I don't know. He died in March 1987. This is all the information I can find on him...I have not been able to locate any records stating where he was born, who he was married to, and I can't seem to find him in census records. Does anyone have any information on him that could help me out? Did he live someplace else prior to his life in Roscoe? Any information on who his parents were, or any photographs? Any information would be a great help. Thank you!

Re: Looking for Frank McAdams of Roscoe

Posted: 1462812809000
I found a marriage of a Frank McAdams in 1931 in Delaware County. I' m not sure if it is the right Frank. I f you would like the record let me know. This Frank was born in Roscoe according to the marriage.

Kathy

Re: Looking for Frank McAdams of Roscoe

Posted: 1462820555000
Surnames: McAdams
At the moment I have so little information on him that I'm not sure if that could be him or not, but if you would be willing to share the document, I would be very grateful. It sounds like it could be him--the timeline sounds right--so perhaps it is. Thank you very much for replying so quickly. :)

~Caroline
per page

Find a board about a specific topic