Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Nov 2003 11:57PM GMT
Surnames: Soltes, Soltesz
Buscando familia Soltes(z)
Looking for the Soltes(z) families

Re: Soltes(z)

Posted: 14 Oct 2004 5:51AM GMT
My name is Duane Webster...my grandmother's maiden name was Soltesz, her mother was Anna and her father was Julius they arrived from Hungary around 1920....they settled in the Pittsburgh PA area....my grandmother had 6 brothers born in the US...Andrew(residing in Zelienople, PA), Julius (residing in St. Louis), deceased brothers Joseph (d1964), James (died around 1997), Istvan and Julius died in their childhood...My great grandfather had 5 brothers who also settled in Zelienople, PA many Solteszes still live there, in fact about 20% of Zelienople is descended from the Soltesz family...I will try to find the city of origin in Hungary from one of my great uncles

Posted: 7 Nov 2011 12:06AM GMT
Meu nome é Rafaela Soltes, sou do Brasil - PARANÁ. Gostaria de saber de onde esse sobrenome descende, alguém sabe me responder? Sei que antes de chegar ao Brasil o sobrenome era escrito como SOLTZ e não SOLTES.

Posted: 9 Nov 2011 4:07PM GMT
EU SOU DE PONTA GROSSA. QUAL E A CIDADE QUAL D0 PARANA QUE VOCE NACEU AI PONTA GROSSA TEM MUTOS "SOLTES" E TAMBEM EM PRUDENTOPOLIS. AI NO PARANA VOCE E FILHO DE QUEM?

Posted: 9 Nov 2011 4:26PM GMT
DO you have any family members back in the days that may have worked on ships? Do you have other names of cousin,brothers etc etc? Sometimes in our research,we tend to focus on one name not realizing that other family members were there and may have used only one name instead of their full name. Example Michael Nichols Janos Soltes. Any infor would be helpfull.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic