Search for content in message boards

Looking for more Pincombe's

Looking for more Pincombe's

Posted: 29 Aug 2001 2:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Apr 2004 12:39PM GMT
I am looking for info about my gr aunt's and uncles. Edward Pincombe, Janet or Jennie Pincombe, Alice Pincombe, and Harold Pincombe. Any help would be great. Thank you Kristy

Re: Looking for more Pincombe's

Posted: 19 Sep 2007 11:33PM GMT
Surnames: Pincombe
My grandmother was Jennie Pincombe. She changed her name to Jeanette and married Robert King. They lived at 1816 Hermon Ave in Zion, IL all their married life. Please let me know if you have any info. I noticed that you responded with my query for Bert and Nellie Pincombe. That helps me alot, thanks! Am trying to work backward from that point now.

Posted: 20 Sep 2007 12:32AM GMT
Jeanne is my grand fathers cousin she had a sister by the name of Alice jean she was murdered by her husband. Do you have any info on Nelle and Bert. I know they had at least 6 kids. Herbert Sr. Was by Nelle's first husband Kauffman. Do you know when Nelle and Bert got married?

Posted: 20 Sep 2007 12:35AM GMT
The kids I think were Don, Eddie Jenne, Alice, and there was another son and daughter. The son moved to Michigan and I was told the youngest daughter ran away to Chicago and hooked up with Alcapone. I live in Zion.

Posted: 20 Sep 2007 3:17AM GMT
I remember my mom telling me about that. Plus he also killed his kids too, right? I think we well to see their graves, but I was very young.

I will check on your request and get back.

Thanks,
Karen

Posted: 20 Sep 2007 11:02AM GMT
Yes he did I think their bodies were in the basement

Posted: 16 Nov 2011 7:05PM GMT
Eddie, Donald,and Alice Jean are the only children of Ed and Ruth Pincombe. Eddie and Don live in Illinois. Alice Jean along with her 5 children was murdered by her ex-husband in 1962.

Posted: 16 Nov 2011 7:09PM GMT
Do you know the name of Alice Jean's husband?

Karen

Posted: 16 Nov 2011 8:45PM GMT
not off hand but can find out

Posted: 25 Jan 2012 8:03PM GMT
I was riding in a car when I heard the news about Alice. Growing up I always thought his name was Jack. The announcer said Roland Bauer. I hoped for awhile it was another woman with her 5 children... But later learned his full name was Roland Jack Bauer.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic