Search for content in message boards

moore/utterbeck

moore/utterbeck

Posted: 4 Nov 2005 11:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MOORE/UTTERBECK
I AM NEEDING INFORMATION ON THE MARRIAGE OF MELVIN GLEN MOORE AND NANCY PEARL UTTERBECK OR (UTTERBACK) THEY ARE MY GRANDPARENTS ON MY MOTHER'S SIDE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YEAR THEY WERE MARRIED.THEY HAVE A SON BY THE NAME OF WESLEY AND DAUGHTER BY THE NAME OF DONNA.THEY LIVED IN CORPUS CHRISTI.ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.I HAVE NEVER MET THEM.

Re: moore/utterbeck

Posted: 5 Jan 2006 5:37AM GMT
I found the 2 children in the birth index, but they were both born in Galveston county Texas. I would look for a marriage record between 1955-57 for them.

Donna Dolores Moore 22 Nov 1957 Female Galveston Melvin Glen Moore Nancy Pearl Utterbeck

Wesley Wayne Moore 24 Apr 1955 Male Galveston Melvin Glen Moore Nancy Pearl Utterbeck

Amy

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 3:28AM GMT
Surnames: moore/utterbeck
I need help finding out who my grandparents are. This is Donna's second oldest daughter. If you can help please email me at: tinkerbell7882@hotmail.com Thank You, Sincerely, Lisa Zimmerman

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 9:23AM GMT
A Melvin G. Moore listed SSDI: 14 Aug 1923 - 15 Jan 2011 with last benefits paid in Corpus Christi, Nueces County. His SSAN issued in Utah and that leads to 1930 Utah-Utah-Elberta-District 13-Image 4 with John H. Moore(30) head-of-household. Post for an obit in Nueces County.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic