Search for content in message boards

WALL

Posted: 9 May 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 2:11PM GMT
Seeking information on Wall family, possible connection to Strouds of Chester Co. S. Carolina....Old William Stroud may have married Sarah Wall. Her brother may have been Drury WALL of Brunswick Co. Virg, who came to Chester a few years after William did....let me know if this information is valid.

Drury Walls & Sarah Walls

Nancy Wall (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
I have traced my husband's family back to a Drury Walls born in 1760 and Married to Mary Edwards. It is listed one place that he died in Knoxville, TN and one place Anderson, TN. This Drury Wall had a sister named Sarah Walls that was married to a Ransom Strand. His father's name was Matthew and his mother was named Sarah. Sarah the mother was born in ENgland and died in Chester District, SC.

Re: WALL

Posted: 6 Jul 2004 3:49AM GMT
Edited: 5 Mar 2005 4:11PM GMT
Leatha, I am searching for my Mother's side of the family (WALL / ALVERSON) and noticed your query and wondering if there was any relation: My GGgrandfather was Joseph R.J. WALL b.5/1/1828 married Mary Jane ALVERSON b.3/14/1830. Their parents names are unknown (found a scrap of paper with LEVA ALVERSON on it)... however, both familes have ancestors who lived in SC for many years... probably later moved to the Spartanburg area... Campobello maybe. That is all I know... would appreciate any leads... Thanks, LarrySchlotterback

Re: Drury Walls & Sarah Walls

Posted: 19 Apr 2012 9:39AM GMT
The Sarah mentioned in his will was his wife. Sons Buird and Drury Jr. Hmm..must be a different Drury Wall.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic