Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Russell and Leta Mae (Gillis) Whitman of Nova Scotia

Replies: 1

Re: Descendants of Russell and Leta Mae (Gillis) Whitman of Nova Scotia

Posted: 1464569705000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1464569922000
Surnames: Whitman / Gillis
Hi , Your great grandfather was my Grand mothers brother,,,,,I live in Halifax and have alot of info on the Whitman Gillis Medicraft ,,,Who is your Mom and Dad. My Father was Grover Howard Whitman from Waterville and my Mom was Phyllis we lived in Halifax our whole lives and I live just outside Halifax in Timberlea....I am married and have 2 children and 2 grandchildren. I have a Brother Danny who lives in Ontario,,,he lives in Petawawa,,,he was Military all his life and is now retired and stayed in Ontario,,,and he has a son who lives in Ottawa who is also Military. I have a picture on my Facebook of Gram Whitman ( Leta Mae) if you want to add me to your Facebook it is under Jackie Whitman Sampson. Were you from the Waterville ? I have been corresponding with Joan Bezanson from Berwick , she is Birdie Gillis's daughter she is 86 yrs old. I remember spending alot of time in the valley as kids,,,,Gram Whitman and Gramp always live in Berwick ( alot of there lives ) , they are Leta and Russell Whitman . There is a few nice pic on my facebook that I just snagged from the Waterville Village Memories facebook group. There is a nice pic of the Whitman homestead that is in Waterville ,,,,this house belonged to Gramps father who was Lemuel Whitman...and when they passed away it was passed down to Gramp (Russell) and Dad (Grover ) was raised in this house .There is also a neat pic of Gram Whitman and her mother Minnie Gillis on that site as well....this stuff is so interesting to me...it really can get confusing at times though. If you want any info just e-mail me back or add me to facebook. Jackie Sampson (Whitman)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
kekakemi 1157915525000 
Jacqueline Wh... 1464569705000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic