Search for content in message boards

RE: Joshua Wallace Cottingham or Cottongim

Replies: 3

Re: RE: Joshua Wallace Cottingham or Cottongim

Posted: 1525376232000
Classification: Query
Not sure if you are still on Ancestry but giving it a try. Joshua Wallace Cottingham(Cottongim) is on my husband's ancestry tree. A great great grandfather. I have traced the Cottongim(Cottingham) family all the way back to the 1400's, HOWEVER if there is any truth to the idea that Shua was left on a doorstep of Danial and Susan and not a blood relative...then my tree ends a LOTTTTT sooner. In all my gathering of info i have seen NO mention of Joshua being anything other than a full Cottongim(Cottingham). My husband - Earnest (Cottongim) Stuart - Stuart because he was adopted by a man named Frank Stuart...but whose biological dad was Earnest Cottongim Sr. - has had an Ancestry DNA test done. His results show most of his family comes from the UK - Wales - Scotland areas. NO Native American blood at all. If you get this and want to talk more, please let me know. I am Dayna Stuart - Earnest's wife and I am on Ancestry. I have a Cottongim family tree that you are welcome to look at. Thanks!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Debbie 1054328857000 
Ann Boucher 1060103266000 
Deb 1060109261000 
Lovlydayna 1525376232000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic