I'm in Adelaide and for 10 years I have been doing free research for people all over the world who want information about ancestors who came here in the 1800's. I saw your request on the U.K. Ireland message board re John and George Vearing, so I had a look when I was in the State Library today. The following is the little I managed to find for you:-
APPLICATION FOR FREE PASSAGE TO SOUTH AUSTRALIA
George Vearing, occupation, laborer, of Shapwick, married agede 30 years, and wife (unnamed) 22 years and 2 sons aged 13yrs and 7 yrs, applied for a free passage to South Australia on 11February 1840. Application No. was 6975, embarkation No. was 4290.
CHILDREN BORN TO GEORGE VEARING & SUSANNA TUBB MARTIN IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA.
1. Anna Maria born 27th October 1875 Lowries Hill, District Robe. reference book 158 page 283
2. Ernest James born 27th March 1880 Lowries Hill, District Robe. reference book 237 page 472
3. John Henry born 24th August 1873 Wattle Villa, District Robe reference book 127 page 6
4. Mary Lydia born 15th June 1871 at Lowries Hill, District Robe. reference book 97 page 424
5. Thomas George Martin born 5th January 1878 near Robe, District Robe. reference book 194 page 146 symbol "A" denoting (1) The Registrar has included additional information on this birth record and/or (2) The Registrar has made an amendment to the information on this birth record.
CHILDREN BORN TO THOMAS VEARING & MARIA JACKSON IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA.
1. Augustus born 24th January 1850 place of birth not recorded, District TM. reference book 6 page 81
2. Elizabeth born 31st July 1856 Adelaide, District Adelaide reference book 7 page 411
3. Louisa Marie born 8th October 1753 South Richmond, District Adelaide reference book 4 page 217
I know it's not much, but that's all I could find today as I have quite a list of requests still to catch up on.
However, please don't hesitate to get back to me at my email address if there is anything/anyone else you want me to look up for you.
Hoping the above is of some interest.