Search for content in message boards

TAYLOR family of Providence Island (Isla de Providencia), Colombia

Replies: 0

TAYLOR family of Providence Island (Isla de Providencia), Colombia

Posted: 1535652346000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1535657133000
Surnames: TAYLOR ALLEN HOWARD ARCHIBOLD RIGBY
I am looking for family that is related to Thomas Taylor Allen. He was married to Maria Teresa Howard along with many other wives and partners. Thomas was born(?) in 1810 and died 1862 Providence Island (Isla de Providencia), Colombia. child with Maria Teresa were James M Taylor Howard (my 2nd Ggrandfather) whom married Ortencia Archibold(1 child Mauela J Taylor Archibold), Annie Rigby whom he had 3 children with. James, Cleveland H and Hipolita S Taylor(my Ggrandmother) and Juana Luna whom had 4 known children: Anita, Hilda, Paul and Alba Taylor

I am trying to find family connections and build our tree. I am finding that a lot of tree are copying and adding to their trees without information attached. documents from old Providence Island (Isla de Providencia), Colombia are hard to come by. There are other means of sharing family line information. I have connected with ggrandchildren from James and Cleveland's family and have shared my information from Hipolita. If you are finding this message and would like to join our effort to share information please contact me. My e mail is Docnmia222 at gmail dotcon.

I hope to hear from you.

Maria

Find a board about a specific topic