Search for content in message boards

Dr. John Stewart 1667-1704/05 Elizabeth Alberti Albertis Albertus 1669 Eliz marriage to Thomas Davock

Replies: 0

Dr. John Stewart 1667-1704/05 Elizabeth Alberti Albertis Albertus 1669 Eliz marriage to Thomas Davock

Posted: 1511885405000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Alberti, Albertis, Albertus, Davock
I have Dr. John Stewart's widowed wife Elizabeth Alberti Stewart possibly marrying a Thomas Davock. I have no proof of this marriage. There is a 27 Jan 1718/19 Sussex County, Deleware will of Thomas Davock naming wife, Elizabeth and two son's Samuel and David Stewart.

I'm pretty sure that Dr. John and Elizabeth Alberti had son's Samuel and David along with other children, John, Elizabeth, William, Hannah and Mary.

I have Dr. John and Elizabeth marrying in 1689 in Chatham, NY. This comes from the US and International Marriage Record 1560-1900. Source materials for these marriage records include family group sheets, pedigree charts, family history articles, queries, letters, Bible records, wills, and manuscript genealogies.

According to John's will, I believe it mentioned that his children were not of age in 1704, when his will was written. It was proven on 13 Jan 1705 Sussex County, Deleware.

Also found Elizabeth Davock witnessing a will of Nathaniel Starr Sussex County, Deleware on 8 Apr 1719.

Does anyone have this information in their family?

Find a board about a specific topic