Tom McKee mentioned in Ohio Land Deed

ann (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2001 1:46AM GMT
Thomas McCreary
Lydia McCreary
To : deed
William Mower
Received August 24th, 1872

No all men by these presents: That we Thomas McCreary and Lydia McCrary his wife in consideration of $800 to us paid William Mower the receipt whereof is hereby acknowledge, do hereby grant , bargain , sell and convey to the said William Mower his heirs and assigns forever, the following described real estate situated in the county of Knox and State of Ohio to wit: being in the Lot #157 and 158 in Norton's southern addition of the town (now city) of Mount Vernon in said county and state and all the state title and interest of the said Thomas McCrary and wife either in law or equity of in into this said premises; together with all the privileges and appurtenance to the same belonging and all the rents, issues and profits thereof to have to hold this same to the only proper use of the said William Mower and its air is and assigns forever, and the said Thomas McCreary and Lydia McCrary for ourselves and for our heirs, executors', and administrators, do hereby covenant that with this said William Mower his heirs and assigns, that we are the true and lawful owners of the said premises, and have full power to convey it; that the title so conveyed is clear, free and unencumbered, and further that we will warrant and defend the same against all claim or claims of all persons and whomsoever

In witness whereof, the said Thomas McCreary and Lydia McCrary his wife who here released her rights and expectations of dower in the said premises, have here and to set our hand and seals this third day of January the year of our Lord One pass 871,
Signed sealed and knowledge in the presence of us: that
Tom McKee
T.. V. Parke
Thomas McCreary
Lydia McCreary

The State of Ohio county of Knox
Be remembered, that on the third day of January the year of our Lord 1871. Before me the subscriber a justice of the peace of said county personally came Thomas McCreary and Lydia McCreary the Grantor in the foregoing deed and acknowledged the signing and sealing thereof to be there voluntary act and deed for use and purposes therein mentioned, and the said Lydia McCreary wife of the said Thomas McCrary being examined by me separate and apart from her said husband and the content of said deed being by me made known and explain to harass the statute directs, declared that she did voluntarily sign, seal and acknowledged the same and that she is still satisfied there with as her act and deed for the use of purpose therein mentioned
In testimony thereof, I have here and to subscribe my name, officially sealed, the day and year aforesaid
Thomas V. Park J.. P.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ann 4 Mar 2001 8:46AM GMT 
Marian_McCrea... 19 Nov 2011 5:22PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic