Search for content in message boards

Thomas Jefferson McKee

Replies: 5

Re: McKee's - Miss to texas

Posted: 12 Nov 2008 10:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,

If you read the posts in this thread, you know there were two Thomas Jefferson McKees in Mississippi. I have a list of the children of The T.J. of Newton Co. They were Jim, Sarah, Jane, Ellen, Malissin, Alsonzo (Kern), Julia, Trissia, Thomas, Carr, Clark, George, Henry, Rio, Emma, Katherine, John, Blake, Frankie, Crawford and Robert. (He was widowed twice and married three times.) Given this, I would start looking for the T.J. who was the son of William Riley. I have no knowledge of him. However, those of us who study the McKee family of Mississippi believe that the families are related.

The person who is most knowledgeable about what is probably your McKee family posts regularly to the Kemper County Genweb website and is on the Kemper County Mailing list. The address of the Kemper Co. site is http://kempermsgenealogy.com/index.htm. Just search for McKee and you will get tons of info. I can't find the mailing list info for Kemper, it used to be on rootsweb, but I can't find it today to give you the address to subscribe. I'm sure you can find it from the genweb site.

Sorry to be so vague. Rootsweb has changed it's system, so I can't email you directly with her name/address and I am not willing to post it without her permission.

Post again if you have any problems and we'll see if there is some kind of workaround.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Gwen Mosley Turner 29 Feb 2000 6:24PM GMT 
John Davis 9 May 2001 6:56AM GMT 
Dot Hunt 3 Dec 2002 1:48AM GMT 
mckeeztn 12 Nov 2008 4:49PM GMT 
barbaralking 12 Nov 2008 5:50PM GMT 
barbaralking 2 Dec 2002 9:49PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic