Search for content in message boards

Who has an accurate list of sons of David McKee, the emigrant at McKeesport, Pa.?

Replies: 3

Who has an accurate list of sons of David McKee, the emigrant at McKeesport, Pa.?

Posted: 17 Sep 2007 8:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mckee, McConnel, Pierce, Veesy
I feel fairly content I have made my connection to David McKee,d 1795, the Ferry Builder and father of John, founder of McKeesport. However, most lists I have of his sons say my Samuel is a possibility, but Saml died at ae.40. 15 yrs before Davids Will,so I wonder if there are any lists that show Saml., at Westmorland, Hempfield Twp with wife Margaret and all the other bros, except John and Thomas at McKeesport. Others would be David, Robert James, Margaret and Mary Peeples
Saml had a son, Saml Jr, and daughter,Nancy, both who mard. McConnels,, so I am looking for them also. Their son was James MCKee,b 1803, a tanner who moved a lot with his 12 kids, and he with wife Margaret Pierce, died in Freeport, Ill. He surely still has a lot of family there She was also from Westm.-Armstrong Co. Pa.was dtr. of Peter Pierce, and all the families intermarried often. James parents, Sam Jr. and Margaret, got Samls farm in 1814, but I feel certain the children shown for them is not correct. Nancy never shows up on any record I have, but they didn't show spouses on deeds back then.
Donna
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
seeleys1 17 Sep 2007 2:43PM GMT 
jeanold19 18 Sep 2007 5:06AM GMT 
KevinMcKee69 18 Sep 2007 4:24PM GMT 
seeleys_1 19 Jan 2008 6:58PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic