Search for content in message boards

Emmanuel KARRICK and Anna BRICKER

Replies: 0

Emmanuel KARRICK and Anna BRICKER

Posted: 16 Aug 2003 7:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 May 2004 4:58PM GMT
Surnames: Karrick, Bricker, Bilger, Brayton, Gray, Morrison, Frank, Cole
I have a David Karrick who married a Sarah Bilger both of whom were b. abt 1855. David hailed from Columbiana Co., OH and then Hardin CO., OH and Sarah was from IN. I believe Noble Co. or nearby.
David was the son of Emmanuel Karrick and Anna Bricker. Emmanuel was b. 1 Jan 1817 in Fallowfield Twp., Washington Co., PA and d. 12 Aug 1869 in Hardin Co. and Anna Bricker was b. 6 Jun 1819 in Columbiana Co., OH and d. 18 Nov. 1890 in Hardin Co., OH. Anna was the dau of John and Mary Brinker. Anna and Emmanuel are both buried in Dolin, OH.
Besides David, I have the following children for Anna and Emmanuel Karrick;
John, b.1845 who m. Matilda Jane Gray
Mary "Molly", b. 1847 who m. Robert Morrison
Samuel, b. 1851 who m. Anna Roseanna Frank
Margaret, b. 1853
Phillip, b. abt 1857
Henry, b. abt 1860 who m. Rosie Cole

Anna remarried after her husband's death to a Rufus M. Brayton. Rufus died 30 Aug, 1884 and before Anna, he was married to Melissa M. who d. 27 Dec 1870 at age 45 yrs. 6mths and 12 days. They are buried together in Price Cemetery (aka the old Patterson Cemetery) in Hardin Co.

I have found a census record that shows Anna and Rufus
living in Hardin Co., OH with Phillip, Henry and David. (Of course, I can't locate that recent find to give you the year, etc. as I am too busy collecting more info!! lol I'll work on getting more organized! haHa!)

I have more amount info not posted here but would love to connect with someone in reference to this Karrick-Bricker-Brayton family.
I'd like to figure out how David Karrick made it to IN from Hardin Co., OH.
I'd love to work with anyone on any of these families.
Micky

Find a board about a specific topic