Thanks to "cassiespups" I now have some more info on the children of Johann Andreas Ibs (b.Aug.21, 1803) and Margaretha "Gretje" / "Grete" Kruse (d. Feb. 9, 1891), with some little question marks remaining... Here an extract from my genealogy program:
"- Antje Catharina Ibs was born on 26 Jul 1843.
- Claus Peter Ibs was born on 3 Nov 1844.(1). Another name for Claus was Claus Ibs.
- Jürgen Heinrich Ibs was born on 11 May 1846 and died on 4 Aug 1847 aged 1.
- Johann Andreas Ibs was born on 17 Dec 1849. Another name for Johann was Johann Ibs.
- Jürgen Heinrich Ibs was born on 17 Dec 1849.(1). Another name for Jürgen was Heinrich Ibs.
- Ida Mathilde Auguste Ibs was born on 23 Oct 1853. Another name for Ida was Ida Ibs.
- Antje Catharina Ibs was born after 1854 in Klein Offenseth.
- Charlotte Henriette Ibs was born after 1854 in Klein Offenseth. Another name for Charlotte was Lotte Ibs.
- Wihelmine Margarethe Ibs was born after 1854 in Klein Offenseth. Another name for Wihelmine was Minna Ibs.
- Jacob Ibs."
According to my great-grandfather, all girls emigrated to "America", see also my initial entry in this thread.
Gudrun von Kowalski