Parents born in Germany:
(1) Christiana Gokler (b. abt 1867), married Joseph Darrah
(2) Tyson Golker (b. abt 1872)
(3) Elizabeth Gokler (b. abt 1874), married Joseph Wilcox
(4) John Gokler (b. abt 1880)
(5) Philip Gokler (b. abt 1882), married Mary Sharp, children Anna (b. 1908) and Miriam (b. 1916)
(6) Clara Gokler, (b. abt 1884), married Charles Broadnix.
From Bucks County Gazette (Bristol, PA, 1909 and 1919) it appears that their mother was Anna M. (nee Gokler) Kircher (b. abt 1843, d. abt 1919). It also appears that she re-married to Bernhard Kircher because why are her children not named Kircher? One site claimed that Elizabeth's father was named John Gokler.
Any information about ancesters or descendents...?
Thank you, Leo