Rev. F. W. A. Eiermann served the St. Pauls German Evangelical Church in Erie, PA 1906 -1918. The church still stands there at 1020 Peach Street with a couple of name changes. During his 12 years of service many improvements took place in the church that originated in 1850. Hope this information helps someone in searching for additonal information on their family.