Search for content in message boards

Edward Eason

Replies: 0

Edward Eason

Posted: 1533088218000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1533150801000
Surnames: Eason
I am finding two different stories on Edward Eason in various family trees.

Story 1
Edward Eason came over on the Sea Venture with his wife. The Sea Venture was damaged in a hurricane and shipwrecked on Bermuda Island. While turning the Sea Venture into two boats, Patience and Deliverance to sail to Jamestown two wives gave birth. Edward Eason's wife was one of two wives and they named their baby, Bermudas.
Once they get to America in 1609 (or about that time frame) no information has been found. I am guessing that their information was in a courthouse that was burned to the ground. Who knows it could be out there still.

Story 2
Edward Eason came over on 1637 as an indentured servant to John Neale in Accomack County, North Carolina who was a merchant.
No one can find any information on him after he finished his time with John Neale.
John Neale is mentioned in a book named Cavaliers and Pioneers, Volume 1 on page 68 and Edward Eason is mentioned in this paragraph as well.

Has anyone been able to find any information aside from what I am providing. I am also providing two pictures, one is a picture of a book and the second is a picture where 2 Edward Easons are listed as passengers coming to America.

If William Eason, Sr. is really born in 1625 in Nansemond County, Virginia then there is no way that Edward Eason who came over in 1637 could be his father. It would have to be the first Edward Eason who came over on the Sea Venture.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this.
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic