Search for content in message boards

Edward Eason lineage

Replies: 0

Edward Eason lineage

Posted: 1499640529000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1499641304000
My name is Deborah Kay Eason-Stowe and I live in Bethlehem, ga and my daddy was from Wade.NC . I'm an Eason by birth. If i am correct if not someone please help me. This is how my Eason line goes; my daddy Robert Junior Eason b. Sept 5, 1935 in Wade,NC the son of Charles Lewis Eason, b. June 2, 1891. On his death certificate it list William Eason b. March 18,1791 and married Charity Frances Lewis as his parents. Now here is where I get stopped. At first when I joined ancestry when they had the old program it listed as his father Sanders Eason Sr. B. abt 1768 and married Francis Harris Rogers. I have no death certificate but like I said the old program on ancestry listed him. Then his father Moses Eason Sr b. 1728 and married Sara (Susannah) Rice. Then it listed George Eason Sr b. Abt 1700 in Nansemond County, VS and died May 12,1774, Perquiman County, B.C. and wed married to Sarah Ann Perry. Then it's William Eason Jr b. 1650, Nansemond, VA and married Marry Williams. Then William Eason Sr. b. 1624 in Nansemond married Elizabeth Windley 1649 in Nansemond County, Va. Then his father was Edward Eason. If I'm wrong please let me know or if someone can help me my email is angelkids2@outlook.com. Thanks, Another Eason Cousin, Deborah Kay Eason Stowe.

Find a board about a specific topic