I have found several Frank DULAR's in the Cleveland, Ohio area (it appears that there are at least 2 Senior and 2 Junior):
1) Frank, brother of Joseph, John, Frances (DULAR) SUKOVICH, and Mary (DULAR) ROGEL.
2) Frank, (b.~1874, d. btwn 1914 and 1920) husband of Frances MUSTAR.
3) Frank, (b.1874, d.5/25/1919) husband of Frances MUSTAR -from WFT Vol 5 Tree 3484
4) Frank J., (b.9/29/1903, d.7/14/1969) son of Frank DULAR and Frances MUSTAR.
5) Frank, (b.~1874) husband of Agnes BLATNIK.
6) Frank J., (b.5/18/1904, d.Dec 1986) son of Frank DULAR and Agnes BLATNIK (his marriage application says mother was Mary, but he is ennumerated with Agnes in 1910 Census and there are no indications that it was a second marriage for either parent), husband of Anna (JERNEJCIC) Merholz Dular, brother of Agnes (DULAR)...[info on living individual omitted] and Mary (DULAR) TURK.
7) Frank, (b.1875, d.8/19/1914) -from Cleveland Necrology File and Ohio Historical Society Death Certificate Index
I think that's all. If anyone has information to help sort out these Franks and their families, I would welcome the help! I hope to find additional records that will eventually lead to proper assignment of the individual in the Cleveland Dular families.