Search for content in message boards

Vesta F. Briles marries Joseph Marvin Hunt

Replies: 6

Re: Vesta F. Briles marries Joseph Marvin Hunt

Posted: 5 Apr 2007 1:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BRILES, BROYLES, HUNT, SCOFIELD
On 5 April 2007, Mom33651 said:

I have Vesta in my files. My grandmother, Josephine, was her sister. Vesta's parents were John Briles and Mira Aphelia Scofield. Vesta and Joseph Hunt were married 23 April 1899, but I do not know where. The only information I have on Joseph is that he was born Jan. 1879 in Iowa. Vesta had siblings:, Lida, Jack, May, Josephine, Maggie, and Dewey.

Hello,

This is Sarge (George) who administers the BROYLES & BRILES Message Boards and mailing Lists. I maintain a huge database of BROYLES & BRILES descendants and would love to have what you have on Vesta, Josephine, etc., to add to the database. I don't have this branch/line in the database, although I do have several John BRILES people who might match.

Could you send what you have? Names, places, dates, parents, spouses, siblings, children, etc., etc.?

I have lots more on BROYLES than I do on BRILES. Sure need to add to the BRILES part. Any help would be appreciated, from anyone reading this. Gedcoms are welcome, and are the preferred medium for transporting genealogy data.

Regards,
Sarge
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dljjkb 5 Apr 2007 12:46AM GMT 
Jean3607 5 Apr 2007 12:08PM GMT 
George Durman 5 Apr 2007 7:40PM GMT 
dljjkb 6 Apr 2007 5:18PM GMT 
George Durman 6 Apr 2007 7:24PM GMT 
George Durman 6 Apr 2007 9:05PM GMT 
Jean3607 7 Apr 2007 12:15AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic