Search for content in message boards

Vincent R. Breese, Paw Paw, IL - came from NJ

Replies: 1

Vincent R. Breese, Paw Paw, IL - came from NJ

Posted: 1335520361000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Breese Hyatt Santee
Looking for actual documents and/or photos of the Vincent R. Breese family of the Paw Paw, DeKalb, IL area.

Vincent (Birth 18 Jan 1815 in Barnard, Somerset, New Jersey, USA; Death 18 Aug 1894 in , De Kalb, Illinois, USA) was the son of Bailes (Bailey) Breese and Phebe Runyon Breese.

Vincent had two wives: Sarah Lavinia Hyatt and Caroline May (Santee - first marriage surname).

I would also be most interested in pictures and documents of the children from the first marriage, especially Vincent E. Breese.

I have most of the information that is available here on Ancestry and on the Internet (especially BreeseUSA.org). What I am looking for is scans of actual documents and especially photos about this family - so if you are descended from this family and ended up with any family documents and/or pictures, please scan and share, as my particular line does not seem to have any of these items.

Judging from dates alone, there ought to be at least some photos of Vincent R. and the blended family after the second marriage. Photos of Sarah L. Hyatt Breese, may or may not exist.

In corresponding to distant cousins, Sarah L. Hyatt Breese has been quite difficult to trace back to NY state. Anyone with actual records of Sarah - especially before the marriage - would be a hero to many of us who have had trouble tracing this line reliably. Several people have presented records of possible connections, but none have been verified reliably as Sarah's actual linage.

Again, I am hoping someone descended from this line has some actual documents or photographs to enhance what we know of this Breese family.

Thanks.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ed57176 1335541961000 
ed57176 1413219783000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic