Search the Boards

Search Results  - 442 Messages

per page

Julio Ceasar Guzman Posted on: 11 Apr 1999, by Jessie Spiegelberg

Localities > Central America > Nicaragua > General

We are looking for the status of Julio Cesar Guzman. He is from the town of Lemon, Nicaragua. He is my mother's brother. She has lost touch with her brother and wonders. She has not had touch for over...

Familia Tablada Posted on: 21 Jul 1999, by Gregory Garcia-Dickson Cordoba

Hi, looking for any information regarding a 1/2 sister of mine, "Clotilde Garcia" daughter of Gustavo Garcia Tablada, both born in Juigalpa,Nicaragua. Also any information regarding the &quo...

Tablada Family Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by chikiluv

Hi! I'm sorry I can't help you with finding your sister, but I'm interested in locating ancestors and relatives. I don't know if we are related, but maybe. My name is Marisa Belen Tablada-Young. I'm t...

Looking for father/known family members Posted on: 21 Jul 1999, by Marcos Abel Tellez-Moore

Looking for any relatives of the Tellez family, especially a man that went by the name Pastor Tellez. Last known location: Puerto Cabeza, Nicaragua. Possible death occurred around the year 1974. Any i...

forefathers Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by Alma Cuadra

I am looking for information on my greatgrandmothers family. Her name was Eloisa Espinosa, married to Miguel Velez. I Think she died in 1952. She Had a brother named Mariano Espinosa. I would like to ...

BERNHEIM, EDMUNDO Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by Kathy Francic

He was the counsilate from France to Nicaragua in the 1920's. He had a son named Peter with Josephine Aleman. She died giving birth. Edmundo remarried (don't know who) had a son Edmundo Jr. who immigr...

MONDOY surname Posted on: 25 Sep 1999, by kmondoy

Busco personas con el apellido de MONDOY. Quiero saber más información sobre de este apellido. anyone with the surname of MONDOY please e-mail me. I want to know anything else about the ori...

Lorenzo Tellez Posted on: 05 Nov 1999, by Jake

Hi I am looking for Lorenzo Tellez he is my Great Grandfther he was born between 1875-1885 he lived some where south of the boarder he had two younger brothers and a dad and step mom. He ran away from...

Josias Saenz Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by vchaffin

Looking for info on the Saenz family of Leon and Managua, Nicaragua - specifically Josias Saenz, born mid 1940's. His father's name was Juan and mother Emelina Zapata.

Familia Espinosa de Managua Nicaragua Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Fabio Estrada Solorzano

Replying to Alma Cuadra. Alma, i have all the information you need. I am your cousin. My greatgrandmother is Eloisa Espinoza. I am curious to know which side of the family you come from. Are you Cuadr...

Espinoza Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Fabio Estrada Solorzano

I am so delighted,to have recieved your message. And even more so for it to be family! Ican't wait to speak with you!! What is a good time to call you? Yes, I am Cuadra Velez, My mother is Myrian Vele...

Narcisso's Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by pnarcisso

I am looking for any "Narcisso's" from Nicaragua. My grandfather's name was Joseph Rudolph Narcisso from, I believe, Managua. He left Nicaragua for Bronx, NY in the early 1900's where he mar...

rosendo Amaya or relatives Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by Victor M Sartoresi

I'm looking for any information about Col. Rosendo Amaya who was military governor of the Departmento de Zelaya. know children that he had were Manuel antonio Briones, and Hilda Rosenda Ines Adlersbe...

Mosquito Coast Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by Victor M Sartoresi

I'm looking for anyone who lived or had relatives in Greytown, Bluefields, Little Corn Island. of the name Shepherd, Butz, Forrest,Adair, Canton, Adlersberg. please if you are or know of anyone from...

Corn Islands,Nicaragua Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by cassie

This is where my grandmother is from. If any help can be offered please contact me.

Sjogreen Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by cassie

I'd like to find out more about my family. My grandmother, from Nicaragua, lives in the United States not far away from me in my town. I know that she has siblings---Anzonetta, Melitia, Litisha, Ulin,...

McEwan-Callejas Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by Muriel Hale

My family is from Matagalpa Nicaragua, my great-grandmother was Claudina McEwan, grandfather Esteban McEwan, they are nicaraguans decendants from a Scottish family, if anyone had any information..it w...

Jacob Jaen Cantillanos Posted on: 04 Apr 2000, by Gabriel Jaen

I'll do it in english, then in my very poor spanish. Jacob Jaen who was born in Granada, Nicaragua was my uncle, my fathers brother. I never met him but he wrote to me often. I did meet his sister, my...

ancestros Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Jacob Jaen Cantillano

Yes, Jacob Jaen is my grandfather, his wife Blanca Martínez and their children Conchi,Cristina,Luis,Omar and Sira who lives now in California. I'm Luis dotter but I live in Sweden. Gabriel do you...

Jacob Jaen Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Gabriel Jaen Jr.

I've been trying for several years to contact someone in my family in Centrak America with no luck until now. Sira my cousin (?) stayed with me and my family for awhile. She was looking to stay in the...

ancestros Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by Jaen cantillano

Gabriel I'm happy to know about you. Write to my Email: marinajaen@hotmail.com

Alfredo Romero de Comayagua. Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by ENRIQUEROMERO...

Busco descendientes de Alfredo Romero, de Comayagua Honduras. Su padre fué Próspero Romero, hermanos Próspero, y Manuel (mi abuelo). Sé que hace años murió, cuando vinie...

encontrar al senor Manuel Godoy Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by Luis Betanzos

a cualqiuera persona que sepa del paradero de el senor Manuel Godoy que vivia en el barrio la reynaga cerca de la iglesia y tiene una hermana llamada Marina. El se vino para USA en el 81 i se establec...

encontrar al senor Manuel Godoy Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by Luis Betanzos

a cualqiuera persona que sepa del paradero de el senor Manuel Godoy que vivia en el barrio la reynaga cerca de la iglesia y tiene una hermana llamada Marina. El se vino para USA en el 81 i se establec...

Edwardo Bernheim Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by Gillian Bernheim

I am the 20 year old daughter of a man by the name of Edwardo Jose Bernheim...I was born on February 12,1980 in Leon, Nicaragua. My mothers name is Hazel Campbell from Bonanza...The reason why I am wr...

SEARCHING FOR RELATIVES FROM MASAYA NICARAGUA Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by LUIS JAVIER GARCIA-USEDA

MY GREAT-GRANDMOTHER'S NAME IS AMELIA MOYA AND GREAT-GRANFATHER'S NAME IS FERNANDO CALERO AND INFO. ABOUT THIER BITHDATES AND DATE OF THIER DEATHS. ALSO INFO. ABOUT THEIR PARENTS. MY GRAND MOTHER IS S...

Zamora y Vallecillo Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by AVallecillo65...

Oscar: Mi Mama era una Zamora. Su papa se llamaba Ignacio Zamora. La mama de mi mama era Teresa Sandoval. Mi abuelo era un architecto que se fue de Nicaragua a Costa Rica mas o menos en 1920. Alli ...

Familia Zamora Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Oscar Zamora

Alberto. Mucho gusto, espero tengamos alguna raiz en comun. Mi abuelo fue Jose de Jesus Zamora quien emigrara a El Salvador, entiendo que un hermano tambien emigro. Mi abuelo contrajo matrimonio en El...

GAMMIE Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Karen Gammie

BUscando alguien con apellido GAMMIE que vive Nicaragua.quiero saber si somos pariente espero contestacion muy pronto.""BYE""

Familia de Juan Pablo Araica Blanco Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by Blanca Araica

Estoy tratando de localizar o saber de mis familiares de parte de mi Padre, los cuales viven en Managua, Nicaragua.

Arana Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by G. Rodriguez Arana

I am looking for my grandpa's siblings. Our last name is Arana. There are 41!!

FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by ANDREA

ARANA-ARCEYUT FAMILY

FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by ANDREA

ARANA-ARCEYUT FAMILY

Arana-Arceyut Family Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by Andrea

Need to find any family history,as far as I know family was from Managua.Any help appreciated.

Castro Family Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by Elizabeth Barreto

I have been searching for my family ancesters for a very long time. My mothers maidan name is Olga Castro and her Fathers name is Augustin Castro and his wifes name is Mercedes palasios castro. My fat...

d'ARBELLES d'AMBRUN Family Name Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by M.Cianci

Seek any info/history/photo re: my family. (calciofmly@aol.com)

Looking for Miranda family from Granada,Nicaragua Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by mperezflores4

Looking for relatives of my grandmother, Margarita Cabezas-Miranda.

Parents of Joaquin Fernandez Vigil 1700s Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by michaelfvigil

Hello ~ my Dad is from Granada and traces his ancestors to Joaquin Fernandez Vigil. It is said that Joaquin left Madrid and came to Nicaragua about 1780. BUT, we cannot find his birth records in Spain...

ESPINOSA-ESTRADA Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by fabiola espinosa

your message really stood out! My father is jorge espinosa estrada. his father was rafael espinosa and his mother was carmen estrada we have family in nicaragua,miami,and louisiana. please tell me if ...

FAMILIA BLANCO Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by MARTHA PERALTA BLANCO

HOLA, PUEDES DECIRME QUIEN ERA TU ABUELO? POR CASUALIDAD ERA LUCIANO BLANCO?

Mayorga family Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by robinfentress

Searching information FULGENCIO MAYORGA b. Nicaragua ca1896 d. U>S> (California?) M. NANCY POPE b. NYCity ca. 1900(?) d. California 1970's. son. L. Mayorga. Thank you for any aid. R. Kernan

d'Arbelles d'Ambrun - Izeguirre/Eyzaguirre, Corinto Chile Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by Mary

Seek any info re: my family names, history etc. CALCIOFMLY@aol.com

Saenz Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by negrais

My great grandmother was Celia Saenz who married Ramon Santamaria from EL VIEJO< Nicaragua. If you know these names please cpntact me at nardatownsend@hotmail.com Thanks

EBANKS Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by Gema Ebanks

Grandparents from each side are from Nicaragua. I think my grandfather was from Corn Island. I'm not sure. His original name Charles Hubert Ebanks which he changed to Carlos Humberto Ebanks. My grandm...

CEPEDA Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by Gema Ebanks

I'm looking for any detail concerning my ancestors. My great-grandfather name was CARLOS CEPEDA URIARTE who married JUANITA ISABEL BRABO. The only children I know of are Aura Blanca Cepeda, Olimpo,Cha...

Sjogreen Posted on: 19 Feb 2001, by cmcheinz

My great grandmother's maiden name was Sjogreen, Adele. She was Swedish. She was born in Columbia, had a brother-(he was a minister), maybe a sister that lived in Nicaragua. She was born Leap year da...

Narcissa(o), Ann; Bluefields, Nic Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Mary Kelly

Ann Narcissa(o) married to John Calison Kelly (a Caymanian) died in Bluefields in 1929. She was my childs' Great Grandmother, but we know nothing about her...would love to learn anything we can about ...

Barreto family from Nicaragua Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Sergio A. Castillo

Hi my father is Sergio A. Castillo Barreto and I am now starting to work on my family tree and I have learned that all the Barretos from Nicaragua are one same family maybe you have information you ca...

Narcisso Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by mary ellen kelly

Dear Pamela, I've been trying to locate anyone who knew our Great Grandmother, Ann Narcisso wh died in Bluefields, Nicaragua in 1929; when her only child was three. Other then that, she was a Miskito ...

questions Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by Gabriela Romero

I want to know more about my background my grand fathers last name was Sunny Downs my fathers name is jimmy Downs they live in nicaragua,Bluefields i want to know what oter nationalities or blood in m...

per page