Search the Boards

Search Results for "ggrandfather" - 708 Messages

per page

Re: Marriage record or city directory needed 1879 Whitaker - McDermott Posted on: 25 Mar 2014, by V_Minear

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Essex

...believe to be tied to my Mary McDermott but they could also be tied to Mary McDermott 2nd husband ( my ggrandfather) John Thomas Galligan. The reason I say this, is because Jane McDermott husband Frederick Thomp...

Re: Treffie Ezra Edgar in California Posted on: 25 Mar 2014, by cloudlessday9...

Surnames > Edgar

...Edgar. His father Isaac Newton Edgar is seated with child on lap and his mother to Isaac's right. My ggrandfather, Espy, is on the far left. The other are sister's and a brother-in-law. The picture was taken f...

Re: Lazarus Jacob Gravestone Posted on: 25 Mar 2014, by PAULDEAN12

Surnames > Lazarus

...up on your message board. John Meredith and Louisa (Lazarus) were my ggranduncle and ggrandAunt. My ggrandfather, Johns elder brother was James Meredith.James and his wife Eliza lived with John and Louisa in Har...

Re: GRAY, Sarah (1824-1889) PA>Cass Co, IN Posted on: 25 Mar 2014, by 765jennie47

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Cass

...I would appreciate any help you may offer! I am working on a DAR application and Matthew was my 3rd ggrandfather. Thanks Jennie Irving

James Kennedy, RIC in Galway Posted on: 26 Mar 2014, by rootslbbl

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

...Bullaun Parish, Co Galway) Daniel (b Oct 30, 1872, emigrated to US 1899, d Oct 20, 1939, Portland, OR, my g-grandfather) Elizabeth (b Apr 16, 1875, d Jul 12, 1879 Claremorris) Catherine/Kate (b ~1876, appears on 1...

Hillias Hutsinpiller Posted on: 26 Mar 2014, by billyboy5837

Surnames > Hutsinpiller

...and later married John Rogers Banjiman Hutsenpiller (G-G-Grandfather) Son, John William Hutsenpiller (G-Grandfather) shot his Step-brother Hairm Rogers Over Money and went on to run and changed his name to John W...

Re: Thomas L Applegate Descendants from Toms River NJ Posted on: 26 Mar 2014, by EileenDonalds...

Surnames > Applegate

Thomas Applegate is my 9th GGrandfather. I descend down from the Applegates to the Sodens. Nice to meet other family.

Re: Mathias Kurtz Posted on: 26 Mar 2014, by AlbertKurtz60

Surnames > Kurtz

...Kurtz DNA report I find the name George A. Kurtz listed with Matthias Matty Coates Kurtz. George is my g-grandfather who I have very little information on. George And Matthias's DNA shows a match along with a Le...

Nunan/Newman Wells of Buncombe NC Posted on: 26 Mar 2014, by gotebograndma

Surnames > Wells

...Civil War and is buried in Oklahoma. Her second husband, Thomas Jefferson Hendricks, is my maternal ggrandfather.

Dennis Nolan and Jenni Dowd in America 1800's? Posted on: 26 Mar 2014, by kiwibird56

Surnames > Nolan

...lots of info on Dennis’s grandson also named Dennis who became a Priest and lived in this area. My GGrandfather William is also a grandson of Dennis and Jenni. In the book he is noted as living in Australia but...

Cornelia Ann Graham Posted on: 27 Mar 2014, by bbwyldflowers

Surnames > Graham

...Arkansas and her mother was Amanda (J?) Haley born in Oct 1857 in Arkansas. Cornelia was married to my G-Grandfather, John Edgar Hooper, 23 Dec 1882 to 26 Oct 1965. Their son, my Grandfather was Alfred Evans Hoo...

Re: The Reck family of Minnesota Posted on: 27 Mar 2014, by pkuck123

Surnames > Reck

I am a descendant of Kuck's who immigrated to Redwood Falls, Mn in 1867. My 2nd ggrandfather Henry L Kuck (his children changed spelling to Cook about the time most of the family moved out west to the Spokane/Re...

Herman Lloyd Faison Posted on: 27 Mar 2014, by dsemple182

Surnames > Faison

My ggrandfather, Lorenzo Dow Patten was Wellington's older brother. Nancy and Herman were married Jan 31, 1906 in Duplin Twp. NC. One of the witnesses at their wedding was "W. E. Faison". I haven't b...

Re: DNA Ethnicity report does not match known ancestry Posted on: 27 Mar 2014, by garryb56

Topics > DNA Research > DNA Ethnicity Result

...but it's probably not from the region we consider German. And then there's migration. I have a 9th g-grandfather who lived in Brooklyn. His surname was Dehart and he came over from the Netherlands in 1664 ( I be...

Re: Jefferson Posted on: 27 Mar 2014, by rjeff001

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Beaufort

...discussion. As a side note, my connection goes like this: McGilbert (gggrandfather), Gilbert Cleophus (ggrandfather), Byron Thomas (grandfather). Thanks again and looking forward to learing more together. Rya

Re: Mireles family from San Antonio Texas, Martin M. Mireles & Jesusa Davila (?) Mireles Posted on: 27 Mar 2014, by rcj561

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bexar

...up, it's Free ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Refugio Mireles (you ggrandfather) died in 1972. http://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K36Q-22R +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++...

vanlindens in Belgiums Posted on: 27 Mar 2014, by A_Vanlinden

Surnames > Buhr

My g-grandfather was Theophile van linden and his wife was Rosa vanlinden. I have information that a Jan van linden and Johannes vanderlooven was Theophilus parents. But I cannot find any information to collabor...

Re: Goode Family in Fayette County, TN Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by Duckman225

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Fayette

Well seems I am related! My GGrandfather is Joseph Ollie Goode also. My grandfather is Douglas which is Bradley's brother. And there is a line of Montague somewhere I know. This is interesting to me as it seems I...

John Cameron (Coleraine, IE) m. Sally CASEY 1845 in Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Secours Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by jfulton4851

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Outaouais > Papineau

Looking for info on above family. My g-grandfather James Henry Cameron was born to them in Quebec (Buckingham, Ottawa area) circa 1850. His father, John Cameron, stated on his marriage record (January 12, 1845, ...

Re: Mathias Kurtz Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by lsteckm

Surnames > Kurtz

Hi Wayne, Mathias Coats is my 5th g-grandfather. I've worked on the Coats line for almost 10 years (found the marriage certificate for your grandson Kevin who is very thorough and nice to work with). I could nev...

Re: Wm Schram Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by k9r_charter_n...

Surnames > Schram

My GGrandfather Valentine was born in1857. His father was Christophori and his mother was Mariae C. (Hontheim) Schramm. My wife and I travelled to Germany last Fall in hopes of getting some information from the...

Helton DNA with possible Native American Ties Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by dhelton30514

Surnames > Helton

...Abraham Helton and "Katy Owl". He has lived his entire life- as has his father, grandfather, g-grandfather and those before him -within a few miles of Helton Creek Falls and "Lark Gap" (named ...

Edward Bates of MS Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by tonks118

Surnames > Bates

All I know is that my g-grandfather married Mildred I Box in MS prior to 1930. His name was Edward Stanley Bates. Their children were James Bernard Bates, Earnest Bates and one girl. We know nothing about him, whe...

Re: John Kilmister - Brinkworth, Wiltshire 1816 Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by tamibarnes1

Surnames > Kilmister

...what John William's mother's name was? Edward Vaisey was my GGGrandfather, his son Edward (Teddy) my GGrandfather, his son George John Vaisey my Grandfather. He married Grace Magdaline Fisher (1914-2013). My m...

Re: Kirsch Family Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by Taylor_kirsch

Localities > Western Europe > France > Lorraine

...then moved over the years to Nussviller les Bitche, France on the border of Germany. Pierre Kirsch my ggrandfather emigrated at 10 yrs old with his mother christine anne Kirsch to New York, and my grandfather wa...

Re: James Quinn m. Margaret O'Hara 1895, Dundee Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by BlaMcIOH

Surnames > Quinn

...reply reaches you safely. Margaret O’Hara is my gg-aunt. Her brother Francis (born 1887, Dundee) is my g-grandfather. So Margaret's niece is my grandmother. James Quinn and Margaret O’Hara’s children in 1911 (b...

Re: Fairbanks from White Earth Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by LynnSlivon

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Chippewa / Ojibwe > Chippewa / Ojibwe

...Sayers) was my GGG Grandfather. My Grandfather - Willis Albert Fairbanks (married Mary Bellanger) My G-Grandfather - Joseph (Joe J) Fairbanks (married Elizabeth Blair) had 10 children. My GG Grandfather - Albert F...

Re: Trembath Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by llfraserNB

Localities > North America > Canada > General

...or so was posted by researchers in Cornwall. Uncle Tom used to visit - I don't know if he was your ggrandfather. I remember a Jim Trembath who was a GP and worked out of White Rock or Langley and flew a plane....

Re: Mathias Kurtz Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by AlbertKurtz60

Surnames > Kurtz

...Leslie Carrol Kurtz is a grandchild of Daniel Emanuel, son of George Andreas and the DNA between my ggrandfather and Leslie does match along with the DNA of Mathias Coates. I would have to say that there is a li...

Re: Margaret Emmaline Elizabeth Maddox Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by cincyheel08

Surnames > Maddox

You probably have this info, but Emmaline married Franklin Hurst, my g-grandfather. I'm still trying to verify her death year and place. Let me know if you'd like to exchange info.

Re: George W. Walker Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by jcwalker16

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wise

...light on George... He is the son of Preston Walker (1828-1906) and Sarah Jane Smith (1831-1905) and my g-grandfather. My grandfather was Jesse Ples Walker, son of George W and Clementine Keen. Jeff Walker

Re: Objet : John Cameron (Coleraine, IE) m. Sally CASEY 1845 in Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Secours Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by jfulton4851

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Outaouais > Papineau

...addition to Denis her siblings were Henry, James Jr, Ann and Anthony. In face, James Henry Cameron (my g-grandfather and Anne's brother) was listed living with his uncle Anthony and cousin Catherine Cooligan, hi...

Re: John A. BERRY of Autauga and Elmore Cos., Alabama Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by JANICEKONKOL

Surnames > Berry

This John A Berry was my ggrandfather. He was murdered in 1872. His son John W Berry was my grandfather. John W was married 3 times. My grandmother was Gertrude Roberts Berry his 3rd wife. They were married in 1...

Re: Leander Allen & Elizabeth Merrihew Family Bible Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by darlene862000

Surnames > Plummer

HI, where is the Bible from?? I have a GGrandfather John Plummer that is a brick wall....on his death certificate he died in 1920 and they didn't know where he was born. He had lived in the North East and Canad...

William Whitmore 1876-1918 . Royal Marines died Travos Head , SS Anna Sofie . Posted on: 30 Mar 2014, by deborahkenney...

Surnames > Whitmore

I am in search of any info on William Whitmore my GGrandfather . He drowned after the sinking of the SS Anna Sofie during WWI . Body never found , ( till now ) His father was William , mum Elizabeth . their last...

Alexander McLean and Mary Ann Tierney Posted on: 30 Mar 2014, by silverfrost19...

Surnames > McLean

I am trying to untangle this McLean Gordian knot and I desperately need help. My second ggrandfather was Alexander Mclean, b. 1825 in Tiree, Argyllshire, Scotland. He apparently emigrated to either Nova Scotia o...

Re: Thomas Heffernan Posted on: 30 Mar 2014, by Vosetree

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Wellington

I am not a descendant but a friend of mine is and he (Patrick) was her 4th g-grandfather. She has Maurice Heffernan's Obituary (her 3-g grandfather) and per Maurice's obituary, his father died when he was 12 year...

Re: Aspen Relatives Posted on: 31 Mar 2014, by D_Sahagian

Surnames > Aspen

No, my ggrandfather was Johan Eriksen Aspen - sorry.

Re: HAYNES 1785-1800's shipping business Posted on: 01 Apr 2014, by kebennett2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Livingston

Bonnie, I just read your response on Christopher Haynes, my wife's 4th ggrandfather. If you have a copy of the will mention in your note, I would appreciate it. Thanks so much for you research! Skipper Bennett ke...

Looking for Info - Jonas Bergendahl - Färnebo, Värmland 1775 Posted on: 01 Apr 2014, by generade1

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Värmland

...greatly appreciate any help you could provide in helping me find info on Jonas Bergendahl. He is my 4x G-Grandfather. I originally learned of his info from another family member who had done some research back abo...

Re: Elza Felts Posted on: 01 Apr 2014, by marflca

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wilkes

Child no. 2 James Felts was my 2nd g-grandfather. He was born about 1839/40 and married Nancy E Sale on 1 Sep 1858 in Wilkes Co., NC. Nancy was born 1838 in the same county. They had 2 daughters, Susannah born ...

Re: Allen Gay Posted on: 01 Apr 2014, by marflca

Surnames > Gay

Hello. My 2nd g-grandfather is Sydney's brother Elias Dial Wright. I hope you can help me with more information about the Wright family in Georgia. Most of the siblings and their father Obediah ended up in Texa...

migliaccio to milaccio/ Casile/ d'abundo Posted on: 01 Apr 2014, by jordank666

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...find more information on my great great grandparents. here is what I know. GEUNARO MIGLIACCIO; MY 2ND GGRANDFATHER. he was born january 20 1879 in Forio, Napoli, Campania, Italy had sons Michael john milaccio (...

Re: Langstons VA. NC SC Posted on: 01 Apr 2014, by pjnogohome

Surnames > Langston

...Modesto Henry Langston wife Luisa Ballesteros Grandfather; Francisco Langston wife Gabriella Durazo GGrandfather, Issac Langston Wife Apolonia Durazo GGGrandfather Hiriam Langston Possible Wife Elenor Meek...

Sarah Bean, Rosanna Bean, Charles Bean, Josiah Bean Posted on: 01 Apr 2014, by beene911

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Page

...John Painter Rosanna Bean m. Peter Painter I descend from their brother Charles Bean who is my 3rd back ggrandfather Josiah Bean was their father and my 4th back ggrandfather. I am looking for anyone who has a common resea...

Thomas Lynch b. 1737 PA Posted on: 01 Apr 2014, by bluehat_1

Surnames > Lynch

Searching for any info on this man, who is my 5th g-grandfather. Daughter, Elizabeth Lynch, b. 1757 Ashe City, NC married Andrew McClary. They both died in Claiborne Co., TN. Thank you. You may contact me at: b...

Re: Downings of Laurens County? 1790s Meharg McHurg Posted on: 02 Apr 2014, by kristiwiggins...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Laurens

...Lucinda Downing, I have been looking for the father of James Downing as well. Lucinda is the mother of my ggrandfather Absolum Barto(Abb Barto). My mother told me the family story goes 2 Downing brothers came t...

Re: Mr. & Mrs. T. J. Lett Posted on: 02 Apr 2014, by cward4759

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Chambers

Imagehouse1991 -- my g-grandfather is Rufus and my grandfather is James Alonza "Lonnie" Sanders. His brother is William - who we referred to as Uncle Willie -- your grandfather. He had another brother,...

Brown, Joshua D. born 1816 Kentucky and died in Kerr County Texas 1877 Posted on: 02 Apr 2014, by bj253

Surnames > Brown

I am trying to find anyone connected to my ggrandfather that would like to share information. I believe his mother is Janney Campbell married Edward Brown 8 Aug 1815 Madison, Kentucky and Joshua D. (unable to de...

Re: Othick family Armley York England Posted on: 02 Apr 2014, by vlothick

Surnames > Othic

My Grandfather was James Othick, G-Grandfather James S. Othick. They came from Yorkshire, England. Please go to my ancestry to see more information. I have some items that I have scanned and added to help clari...

per page