Search the Boards

Search Results for "ggrandfather" - 720 Messages

per page

Charles H. Brothers b. Indiana 1848 Posted on: 06 Mar 2014, by emme1952

Surnames > Brothers

Still looking for my ggrandfather, Charles H. Brothers. I believe he was born in Indiana in 1848 and lived in Missouri, married Nellie Hendron in St. Louis. He was a conductor on the railroad and was at Argenta A...

Re: Relatives of Frank Rizzo from Brooklyn, NY Posted on: 06 Mar 2014, by Flux54

Surnames > Rizzo

...up in Jersey City, NJ and my family are Caprio & Tuzzo that lived there. However, I know that my g-grandfather, Frank Caprio, also lived in Brooklyn back in the late 1800s. And it is possible that his parents,...

Ezekiel Chew Posted on: 06 Mar 2014, by NaidaCC

Surnames > Chew

Ezekial Chew was my g-grandfather, his son Donavan, my grandfather, Virgil, his son my father; I have some papers that belonged to Ezekial and Caroline. Letters from their son Will. Also Ezekiel is in direct l...

Re: JAMES ALBERT LEAKE "was my G-G-GRANDFATHER" Posted on: 06 Mar 2014, by bobpat791

Surnames > Leake

I can give you my family history (I'm also maiden name Leake) in Virginia. My 3rd g-grandfather was Walter Leake (1768-1853), of Rocky Springs, VA. My 4th gggf was Capt. Josiah T. Leake (1729-1795) of Rocky Spri...

ROGERS in New Hampshire Posted on: 07 Mar 2014, by xiaorsr

Surnames > Rogers

...listed as a clergyman. Alphonse and Huldah had 8 children, and their son John Lexington ROGERS is my gGrandfather. I have info on the HATCH line, but Alphonse is one of my long-standing brick walls. What Church w...

Re: Moses Crankshaw b 1755/1765 Lancashire, England. Died 1810/1820 in NY, USA Posted on: 07 Mar 2014, by betsyofpike

Surnames > Crankshaw

...There are no entries for every day and most of them belong to George. For a couple of months or so my g-grandfather made entries. However, I do not know who made the last few entries. Thought this might be of i...

Re: Looking for Griffin's in Thomasville,GA Posted on: 07 Mar 2014, by jennwilson900

Surnames > Griffin

...know your post is 13 years ago but I thought I would respond anyway. Issac Parker Griffin is my 2nd GGrandfather. I see that the other 2 people you listed are some of his brothers. I do not have a lot of infor...

Re: Johanna Friederica Dorothea Ludemann born 1844 in Galenbeck Posted on: 07 Mar 2014, by linlue47

Surnames > Ludemann

...born 1842 / Fredericka born 1844 / Caroline born 1848 and Frederick born 12/11/1849 (He is my husbands ggrandfather). Fredericka married Herman Paschke. If this sounds like your Johanna Friederica Dorothea Lud...

Re: Daniel Weldon McDuffie in 1840 Covington census Posted on: 08 Mar 2014, by fredhart55

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Covington

...Margaret married unknown (I think Mack) Hart and one of her children was William George Washington Hart (my ggrandfather also). WGWH married Annie Payne. They raised eleven children in Covington County. Is that t...

Re: Richard Neal Posted on: 08 Mar 2014, by cathyneal51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Warrick

...find a reason for Richard's incarceration. When I asked my father several years ago if he knew why his ggrandfather went to prison, he responded that there had to be a horse involved somewhere. Apparently my Ne...

Help Needed with James Robertson, b. 1768 Maryland, d. 1854 Jackson Co. Indiana Posted on: 08 Mar 2014, by SuzyM522

Surnames > Robertson

I am looking for information on my 5th GGrandfather, James Robertson (1768-1854). According to Federal Census Records he was born in Maryland. He died in Jackson County Indiana. He lived in Tennessee between 18...

Re: Isaiiah Henry Carmichael & related Carmichael Posted on: 08 Mar 2014, by OldBloom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Young

Henry Frank Carmichael was my grandfather, Isaiah Henry was my g-grandfather. Can you drop me a line at OldBloom@gmail.com? Love to hear from you.

ISO Locklear Families Posted on: 08 Mar 2014, by Lake87

Surnames > Locklear

I've been looking for my g-grandfather Seaburn Hillary Locklear Sr. He's from AL married to Ethel Jane Had 9 children 4 sons; Seaburn Hillary "Bud" Jr., William, Edgar, and Gary. 5 daughters; Patsy Asber...

Re: William Budd circa 1800, New York Posted on: 08 Mar 2014, by 1_gayburke

Surnames > Budd

...Birth 09/11/1826 in New York, USA. This is a link to a history of William's grandson--Otis Budd, my ggrandfather.http://home.comcast.net/~hlgruss/oab.html. There are other boards out there tracing Joseph's rela...

Re: Benjamin Martin James Posted on: 09 Mar 2014, by sandyarnoldca...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Attala

Hi Joe Smith, yes I did get the info I was looking for on my 2nd g-grandfather, Benjamin Martin James. His father's name was Henry White James. Thanks Sandy Arnold Carr

Re: J.P. Gillum Posted on: 09 Mar 2014, by kickit59

Surnames > Gillum

Becky, My GGGrandfather is Absalom Gillum. My GGrandfather is John Henry AB's oldest. My grandfather is Raymond Elmer Gillum. Any Pictures you can email to jgillum59@gmail.com. I also will send you what I have. ...

Re: Rennekers from Neuenkirchen to Cincinnati and Stearns Co., Minnesota Posted on: 09 Mar 2014, by KenNeumann134

Surnames > Renneker

...cousins ultimately here, but Brandon, you and I are closer ones, I believe, since you go back to my g-grandfather Friedrich Renneker and Gertrude Gieske and grandfather Bernard Renneker, you through my uncle Norb ...

James Monroe Rentfrow b.1810 d.1881 Posted on: 09 Mar 2014, by idafaywest

Surnames > Hensley

My research stops at this GGrandfather of mine. I"ll start with myself: Ida Fay (Rentfrow) West b.1937 to My father James (Jim) Monroe Rentfrow b.1905 d.1980; To James Monroe Rentfow b. abt,1968 d.1...

Re: Lodwick Tanner/NC in 1760 Posted on: 09 Mar 2014, by alkenski

Surnames > Tanner

My 3rd ggrandfather was a Lodwick Tanner born 1770-1780 in NC. He died 1841 in Maury County, TN. Wife possibly named Vidde. Three of sons were Teckle, David, and Moses (my gggrandfather - who was married to Patie...

Berry Hensley of Harlan Kentucky Posted on: 09 Mar 2014, by pipersmom1

Surnames > Hensley

...to have any information on Berry Hensley, married to Mariah Walker, father of Fox Hensley (who was my g-grandfather). I never knew any of the Hensley's except for my Grandmother, Nancy Hensley Wynn. Any informat...

Re: Smith, George Posted on: 10 Mar 2014, by CummockClanTa...

Surnames > Hoppe

...Census showing Elijah (b. about 1808 in NT) and his wife Malinda (Puckett) Smith (b. 1813 in TN). My G-Grandfather George WASHINGTON SMITH was b. 14 FEB 1845 in DeKalb TN. Are we speaking about the same family??...

Re: James and William M Fowler of Cherokee/Forsyth Co., GA Posted on: 10 Mar 2014, by bubu42654139

Surnames > Fowler

...are great to verify the dob's and dod's. I would forever appreciate your help, I do have pics of my ggrandfather Charley Bailey Fowler and Georgian Caroline Campbell, spelled "CAMMEL"(which I was told w...

Hamilton Co. Baptism and Marriage Records, anyone? Posted on: 11 Mar 2014, by GEDinLA

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

...Duepold, etc.; Lorenz, Lorenzo, Lawrence, etc.). I think the following are his children (George is my g-grandfather): George Debold, b. 01 Nov 1853 Genevieve Debold, b. 06 Sep 1856 Johanna Debold, b. 1852 I...

Re: Isaac TRACY Posted on: 11 Mar 2014, by bergeronjudy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

Yes, I have the copy of the will of Isaac Tracy. I would be willing to share it. Isaac was my 4th Ggrandfather. Elizabeth came to MO.@ 1845 with her children after Isaac died. There were 2 Isaac's in Barren C...

Re: Magnon/Mayon/Maion/Maillon Posted on: 11 Mar 2014, by magnoncb

Surnames > Magnon

...that they would like to share I would appreciate. Father: Caleb Brian Magnon Grand-Father: Ira Magnon GGrand-Father: Alfred Antoine Magnon GGGrand-Father: Simon Maurice Magnon GGGGrand-Father: Edward Hector Magn...

HOBBS, Augustus and Catherine O'Biran UK Posted on: 11 Mar 2014, by tjmches

Surnames > Hobbs

...George Smith) 1876 – 1949 Charles William Hobbs (married Sarah Maylon) 1878 – John Henry HOBBS (my GGrandfather - married Elizabeth Emily Eliza SAUNDERSON) 1879 – 1914 Emily Etheldreda R Hobbs 1883 – 1884 Alfred...

HOBBS, Anne Elizabeth and Christian Rasmusen GALTHEN Posted on: 11 Mar 2014, by tjmches

Surnames > Hobbs

...George Smith) 1876 – 1949 Charles William Hobbs (married Sarah Maylon) 1878 – John Henry HOBBS (my GGrandfather - married Elizabeth Emily Eliza SAUNDERSON) 1879 – 1914 Augustus Hobbs (married Catherine O'Brian) ...

HOBBS, Anne Elizabeth and Christian Rasmusen GALTHEN Posted on: 11 Mar 2014, by tjmches

Surnames > Hobbs

...George Smith) 1876 – 1949 Charles William Hobbs (married Sarah Maylon) 1878 – John Henry HOBBS (my GGrandfather - married Elizabeth Emily Eliza SAUNDERSON) 1879 – 1914 Augustus Hobbs (married Catherine O'Brian) ...

HOBBS, Adelaide Alice (Ada) (1878-1849) and William George Smith Posted on: 11 Mar 2014, by tjmches

Surnames > Hobbs

...Rasmussen Galthen) 1873-1941 Charles William Hobbs (married Sarah Maylon) 1878 – John Henry HOBBS (my GGrandfather - married Elizabeth Emily Eliza SAUNDERSON) 1879 – 1914 Augustus Hobbs (married Catherine O'Bria...

Re: Info On Harry E Smith Posted on: 11 Mar 2014, by matthew8472

Topics > Adoptions > United States > Pennsylvania

very old post...if you are still out there, my g-grandfather, Harry R Smith, reported that he was born in Pennsylvania, and was adopted by John Smith & Lucy Elder, residing mostly in Iowa & Missouri in his...

Re: Tatman Family Posted on: 12 Mar 2014, by KimberlyFlemi...

Surnames > Tatman

Sharon Koch - I saw a post that Amos J Tatman is your 3X GGrandfather... he is also mine. His great grandson, Lawrence, who is now 94 is still living and resides in Urbana, Il. Would love to connect with some...

Re: Edla Wilhelmina Laine Born in Oland, Finland Posted on: 12 Mar 2014, by aldoquin

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Finland > General

Their father was burried at sea, he was a seaman. The three children, Elsie, Edna, and my G-Grandfather William were put in a Home for Seaman's Children. Charles Linn was old enough to live on his own, and the m...

Re: Families from around Domazlice: Kruml, Konop, Cerveny, Reischel, Stangl, Pivonka, Kalenda, Jirovec, Rebic, Repitz, Rehwitzer, Kunes, Mleziva, Pilnac, Pabian, Vogltanz Posted on: 12 Mar 2014, by jghain_1

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Bohemia

...(Vogeltanz) Hain, B.1890, D 1971 and married Joseph Hain. They lived by Bee Nebraska. Her father my GGrandfather was Joseph Vogletanz who was born in Womazlice (Domazlice) CZ in 1849-51, immigrated at age 16 (186...

Franklin McAdoo 1860 who married Venetia Jeanette Brown Posted on: 12 Mar 2014, by lmac624

Surnames > McAdoo

I am a McAdoo researcher and have worked on my McAdoo ancestry from NC, TN, TX, OK for 25 plus years. I am specifically looking for more complete information on Franklin McAdoo who lived and died in M...

Re: My Hagers Posted on: 13 Mar 2014, by Robbie_Rose

Surnames > Hager

...the Hager family - our great uncle Franklin Hager, for instance - there are pictures of quite a few of GGrandfather Georges sons on my page. There are also a lot of twins and albinos in our family. We called Gran...

Re: McLAUGHLIN`S FROM Co. DONEGAL Posted on: 13 Mar 2014, by jasalva

Surnames > McLaughlin

...been in the 1880's) because they were afraid that they father would kill them for making whiskey. My ggrandfather was supposedly born on 17 Mar. I found only one record of Patrick in Ct. Donegal reported on roo...

Re: Ingram, Ballard and Morrison Posted on: 14 Mar 2014, by lola1916

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Menifee

...Daniel Morrison with/without Mary J Ingram from during their marriage.I am from Daniel Morrison,he is my GGrandfather thru his marriage with Lyda/Lydia Jackson Ballard.My Line...Donald P. Morrison,Harlin Morrison...

Re: info on Enoch Burgess... b abt 1837 England married to Lidia from England Posted on: 14 Mar 2014, by sha53

Surnames > Burgess

...decend from William Enoch Burgess ( Enoch Burgess and Lydia Green ) and Susana Readman . William is my ggrandfather and Enoch is my gggrandfather . Do u have a full list of siblings for Enoch and what was his mi...

Re: O'Sullivan in Merthyr Tydfil Posted on: 14 Mar 2014, by HREES132

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Glamorgan > General

...children they lost that I am stuck on.... Children that lived are Michael born 1871, Daniel 1874 (my g-grandfather) Ellen 1876 or 1878, William 1882 and Cornelius 1891. Thank you in advance for any help

Re: James Leigh of Kildare married to Eliza Byrne. Posted on: 14 Mar 2014, by deesp54

Surnames > Leigh

...on Find-A-Grave.com of Catherine, wife of James Leigh, d: Feb 12, 1849 in Washington County, Me. My G-Grandfather was Peter Leigh of Berlin, WI.I have seen information listing Joseph Leigh, b: 1843 d:1852 in the s...

Re: ggrandfather Posted on: 14 Mar 2014, by kenfollis1

Surnames > Follis

My second gr-grandfather was James B. Follis born. He was born in Cumby, TX and died in Lubbock, TX. He had three sons (Clarence, Andrew Jackson, and William Shafter) and three girls (Rosa, Flora, and...

Re: Head Springs Cemetery Posted on: 14 Mar 2014, by angelarussell...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > De Kalb

My Ggrandfather & GGgrandfather Maynard are buried here. I have found Eugene W. Maynard, but did not locate Joseph Maynard. Any idea? Thanks.

Re: ggrandfather Peter Keenan and Eliz. Posted on: 15 Mar 2014, by keenanma79

Surnames > Keenan

Don't know if you still check here but here's some info for you. I am the daughter of Mary Bozarth who's mother Georgia Stricklin was the daughter of Rose Keenan was a daughter of Peter Keenan who far...

Re: Sanders Dykes Posted on: 15 Mar 2014, by un900f9

Surnames > Dykes

...is Talley Arce, I believe Sanders Dykes is my G-G-Grandfather. My grandfather was Joy Samuel Dykes, G-Grandfather was Jake Wesley Dykes. I do not know much about the Dykes side of the family. I only have ancestry ...

Walkers of Bridge Point, Bucks County around 1827 Posted on: 15 Mar 2014, by csteele152

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

I am seeking information on my ggrandfather Samuel Marion Walker born 23 July 1827 at Bridge Point ( I gather now called Edison, and lying just south of Doylestown) Bucks County, son of Robert Walker (a Miller) a...

Alexander Cunningham and Mary Robinson Posted on: 15 Mar 2014, by bev2373

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

...mention of a Mary Robinson. I am a direct descendant of Alexander and Mary. Alexander is my 10th g-grandfather. Bev Cunnyngham

Alexander Cunningham and Mary Robinson Posted on: 15 Mar 2014, by bev2373

...no mention of a Mary Robinson. I am a direct descendant of Alexander and Mary. Alexander is my 10th g-grandfather. Bev Cunnyngham

Re: cunningham-winning family Posted on: 15 Mar 2014, by bev2373

...no mention of a Mary Robinson. I am a direct descendant of Alexander and Mary. Alexander is my 10th g-grandfather. Bev Cunnyngham

Re: Brautlacht, Kempkes, Stadlmeir/Stadelmeyer/Stelmyer, Erie Co. Posted on: 15 Mar 2014, by DAThomas

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

Hi Ev, Antone Brautlacht is my g-g-grandfather, too, through Pauline. I've found a lot of information since I posted the first message. We have been up to Buffalo and found Pauline and Herman's gra...

Re: Leaksville Rockingham Cascade Plantation Slaves Posted on: 16 Mar 2014, by tracker1312

Surnames > Brodnax

...Broadnax, that I know of anyway, but I do have family in Rockingham county going back a long way (my g-grandfather was from there). To get the Rockingham Deed website to work, you must use Internet Explorer and do...

per page