Search the Boards

Search Results for "ggrandfather" - 629 Messages

per page

Re: Enoch JENKINS Family Posted on: 29 Nov 2014, by Junelong255

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jackson

Joseph Nathaniel Than Jenkins was my ggrandfather His Father was Nat Jenkins son of Enoch.my Grandma was Ruthie Jane Jenkins who m James w Harbin parents of my dad Virgil L Harbin

Julian David/Davidson Gilman & Minnie Hix/Hicks Gilman Posted on: 29 Nov 2014, by flatfaces3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Hanover

I am trying to find out where my ggrandfather Julian was born. My grandfather was Aubrey Lee Gilman & he had two brothers (Julian & Linwood) & a sister named Marie (she married a Thurston). I recall G...

Re: Scouten Posted on: 29 Nov 2014, by scoutens

Surnames > Scouten

...most distant Scouten is Isaac Scouten 1809-1891 married to Sarah Tubbs. Unfortunately I did not find my ggrandfather, James Edward Scouten in the mix. I found a picture of Benjamin and Edwin that marymollica post...

Re: Reigger/Gulley/Drew family Posted on: 29 Nov 2014, by chereletanner

Surnames > Reiger

...Logsden who married a Charles W Reiger who died in 1922, they had several children. SHE then married my G-Grandfather on the OTHER SIDE of my family. My great aunt had a child with one of her Reiger step brothers ...

Re: James McDouglad Posted on: 29 Nov 2014, by gracieb1

Surnames > McDougald

...They resided in Paulding, Jasper County, MS. They had six (6) living children, one of which was my GGrandfather Rev. James McLean McDugald. Do you think we are related??

Re: Mary NICHOLS Posted on: 30 Nov 2014, by HerbNichols1

Surnames > Nichols

...(not free) URL for that if it interests you and if you have an ancestry.com subscription. So, your g-grandfather Beaumont was born c1902 Wow! Just a coupla years before my father Grandfather Nichols was born b...

William B. Stovall, Bradley County, AR Posted on: 30 Nov 2014, by BKRossJones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

...trace of these people in any of the books." The query was by Louise Stovall, Quinlan, TX My 3rd ggrandfather was William B. who is married to Jane P. (I believe Enis but can't find it anywhere). However, ...

Re: SAUVE, RIVERS, and BEAUDETTE from Canada Posted on: 01 Dec 2014, by penny68682002

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Algoma

I am of Rivers descent. My ggrandfather was Frederick Edward Rivet/Rivers. We cannot locate any of his family however. We have been searching for over 2 years now. We are from French and indian ascent this I kno...

Re: Coffeys of Accrington/Australia Posted on: 01 Dec 2014, by ClanDalton

Surnames > Coffey

...Johanna was the daughter of Mary Dalton Ryan of Cooloran, Temple-etney, Kilcash, County Tipperary. My GGrandfather Patrick Dalton and Mary Dalton Ryan were brother and sister. Barbara and I worked together for...

Re: Tuttle obits and death notices Posted on: 01 Dec 2014, by conniegoodman...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Saline

...have some of this information but you have def added to it. I need anything that ties Sam Tuttle (my ggrandfather) to parents Josiah/Joseph and Mary Bowling Tuttle. Sam's obit listed some siblings but not all. H...

Re: Corpituck - 1917 Port Arthur (Thunderbay) Posted on: 02 Dec 2014, by sstanger1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Thunder Bay

...- . http://www.tbpl.ca/article/collections-352.asp Have you searched the 1921 Canada Census - your GGrandfather may be listed City Archive for Port Arthur - may hold Property tax records - Voters Lists - etc ...

Re: Lefebvres from Trois Rivieres, QC became Lafave Posted on: 03 Dec 2014, by lusmyk

Surnames > Lafave

...wondering if you were still on. I am descended from Napoleon LaFave (gggrandfather) and Joseph Lafave (ggrandfather). I was wondering if you had those pictures of the family. I would love to see them!

Re: All Doss researchers Posted on: 03 Dec 2014, by KABR79

Surnames > Doss

Hi Judith. My name is Kim Boston Ries. My g-grandfather was Joseph Walker Doss and his brother was Peter Watts Doss. They were the children of Joesph Edward Doss and Martha Ann Elizabeth Thomas. Joseph's parents...

Re: Moses Walters of St George, SC Posted on: 04 Dec 2014, by cordelia78691

Surnames > Walters

..."Watters". I'm also looking for information/documentation for Willoughby, who is my husband's 4th g-grandfather, if anyone's willing to share/collaborate. My e-mail is cordelia_75644@yahoo.com

Re: Moir Family Banchory Ternan Posted on: 04 Dec 2014, by sutherland_th...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Kincardineshire > General

Hi I know this will sound strange, my ggrandfather was Duncan William Davidson Moir born at Banchory Ternan 1843. A wood Turner to trade if you need to know the story please contact me 01776700038 there is still ...

Hessey in East Davidson County/ Wilson Co. Posted on: 05 Dec 2014, by Scott_Hessey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Davidson

...anyone has any possible info on a John Jack Hessey or John Hewgley Hessey. I believe this may be my 3rd Ggrandfather. I have reason to suspect these are one in the same person, poss. born around 1768 in or about ...

Re: Thompson/Rivers/Metot Posted on: 06 Dec 2014, by penny68682002

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

My ggrandfather was Frederick Edward Rivers born 10/30/1859, died 6/23/1929. Married Henriette Duquette, St. Peter's Church,Plattsburgh, NY 1891-1892. We know Fred's father's name was Joseph, but; so was everyon...

Re: Capps History and Ancestry Posted on: 06 Dec 2014, by mdcapps95

Surnames > Capps

I'm looking for my 5th GGrandfather, Greenberry Capps. Born in Chatham, NC around 1762. Married a Susannah (Pool?) and had at least one son named Sampson. my email is mdcapps95@gmail.com

Re: STATON / WRIGHT - OK Posted on: 06 Dec 2014, by sunnyday9

Surnames > Staton

...email is lilybee2(at)gmail.com Oh! Willie's grandpa was Robert Bell Wright ..He was brother to my GGrandfather Ambrose Wright

Margaret or Marguarite Vanhoy Posted on: 07 Dec 2014, by lauralb8484

Surnames > Vanhoy

Jesse Ray Morgan is my G-Grandfather Margaret Morgan, Vanhoy, or Van Horton is my G-Grandmother Betty J. Craft, Ketterman, Morgan is my grandma (Diseased) My father is Ray L. Craft (Diseased) Looking for info on m...

Re: John Seth Hyatt and Cordelia Keith Hyatt Posted on: 07 Dec 2014, by TrishHenson51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Midland

...Peter Glenn and his wife here in Gilmer Co. Another story you might find interesting is about my ggrandfather, As I said above he and his mother and sister went to Texas. He decided that he wanted to live th...

Re: james w. coatney info Posted on: 08 Dec 2014, by nomorec16

Surnames > Coatney

my family is from barry, co. also.i am not familur with james leroy and his dad being james c. my ggrandfather was william w. coatney, (courtney) william did have a set of twins by the names of james and john by...

Re: Donald Matheson Campbell Posted on: 08 Dec 2014, by aaperez104

Surnames > Campbell

...are still on here, but this is my family line. Thyrza Ann is my third ggrandmother. Duncan my fourth ggrandfather. If you have any further info on this line I would appreciate corresponding with you.

Jack Mitchel(l) abt 1883 Missouri/Kansas area Posted on: 09 Dec 2014, by WhittPrenatt

Surnames > Mitchel

Looking for information on my g-grandfather, JACK MITCHEL(L). He married ANNA VIOLA SHROFF. They were married 17 May 1933 in Carthage, Jasper, Missouri. Marriage license lists them as residents of Cherokee, Kansas...

Re: Dufresne/Rivard Posted on: 09 Dec 2014, by penny68682002

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

...have as of yet to connect them. My gggrandfather was Joseph Rivet/Rivers. Born sometime in 1820's. My ggrandfather was Frederick Edward or Edward Frederick Rivers born October 30, 1858-1859. He married Hattie (...

George R. Stubblefield Posted on: 10 Dec 2014, by jkstyler

Surnames > Stubblefield

...Texas. Wife was Mary A. "Polly" Johnson, b abt 1804 in Tennessee, died in Texas. Their son, my G-Grandfather was Roderick R. Stubblefield. I do know the family traveled around because my G-Grandfather Roderick was bo...

Re: Philip Hickin, b. 1832-ish, Staffs Posted on: 11 Dec 2014, by LindsayAnneW

Surnames > Hickin

...Daughter-in-Law but she was his Daughter and she married a Merrick. No details of Marrick as yet. My GGrandfather John married Charlotte Whitehouse in 1869 and then Ann Elizabeth Fleming in 1892. They had my Gra...

Alexander Rennie Scott of Dundee,Angus,Scotland Posted on: 12 Dec 2014, by floatinjoe

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Angus (Forfarshire) > General

I found the Ancestry record for my wife's 2nd g-grandfather. Is there any good way to determine who his parents were? I've searched, and I found two Thomas Scott and Margaret Young marriages (and they were withi...

Re: carver Posted on: 12 Dec 2014, by roger6715

Surnames > Carver

...realize I am responding to a very old thread, so I hope you get it. You and I are cousins, with the same g-grandfather, George Washington Carver. I recently had the pleasure of meeting two of our other cousins, Do...

Re: George Washington Carver Haywood, Co.NC Posted on: 12 Dec 2014, by roger6715

Surnames > Carver

...realize I am responding to a very old thread, so I hope you get it. You and I are cousins, with the same g-grandfather, George Washington Carver. I recently had the pleasure of meeting two of our other cousins, Do...

Re: Charles Shimer Posted on: 13 Dec 2014, by jaarga

Surnames > Shimer

...to view my Private online family tree at Ancestry.com. Please provide your email address. My wife's ggrandfather was Harrison DeHaven Shimer, brother of Horatio. Best regards, Jim

Cole Family Posted on: 13 Dec 2014, by tinakc1958

Surnames > Cole

Trying to locate a Merrie Morrison, regarding Cole family ancestry. My ggrandfather was James P Cole son of William F Cole who was the son of Phiilip & Hester Lanius Cole. Please contact me @ tinakc1958@gmail...

Re: David William White Posted on: 14 Dec 2014, by kazmo42

Surnames > White

I just recently began researching this branch of my family. My paternal ggrandfather was William Birt White, son of David William. I found the information within this thread fascinating, and would love to hear ...

Re: Sample Family of Itawamba, MISS Posted on: 14 Dec 2014, by Kenneth_sampl...

Surnames > Sample

Mary, I just saw this post. Great to 'meet' you. Baylis was my g-grandfather, his son William 'Bill' was my grandfather. I grew up in Gibson County, but now live right outside of Lexington, KY. You've probably ha...

Re: Kuykendall/Bean Posted on: 14 Dec 2014, by Robsexton1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Camden

... I just saw your post from many years ago. Are you still looking for information? John Black was my GGrandfather and Jacob Kuykendall was my GGGrandfather. I do have some info thur Jacob's daughter Hester Saphron...

Re: GALBA help with birthplaces Posted on: 14 Dec 2014, by katigumb

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > Komarom-Esztergom

thanks I will check into it and see if there is any relation to my Galba family (who all lived after leaving Komarom in Hungary; my ggrandfather died in Pecs in 1902)

Re: Solomon Coulson Posted on: 15 Dec 2014, by linda_dudash

Surnames > Coulson

Hi. Sol Coulson was my g-grandfather too. My mother, Lilian Dudash, nee Reynolds, was the daughter of George Washington Reynolds and Anna Connor. Sol Coulson was Anna Connor's grandfather. Unfortunately this is al...

Gavin/David/Frank Pollock information Posted on: 15 Dec 2014, by Christinanmik...

Surnames > Pollock

...born in Scotland, David born in Canada married to Louisa Ryden , and their son Frank born in 1892 is my ggrandfather. Any information would be great! thanks so much! my email is christinanmike@gmail.com Thanks...

Re: Hyatts Posted on: 16 Dec 2014, by TrishHenson51

Surnames > Hyatt

...Hyatt which came from Hezekiah Hyatt and Mary Burchfield. Jesse Richardson Hyatt was his son and my 3rd ggrandfather was Jesse's brother Shadrick (see below). My line goes from my father Seth L.Hyatt, Gilmer C...

Re: Looking for ancestors and relatives Posted on: 16 Dec 2014, by ajrun

Surnames > Moore

Hi....just now saw this posting. My GGrandfather was Stephen Perry Moore. Born in 1839 in Iowa. Stephen notes in the 1880 census that his father was born in Indiana and his mother in New York. What information d...

Re: James Parker, Elder John connection??? Posted on: 16 Dec 2014, by susieppp287

Surnames > Parker

Folks confuse Elder John's son James, born 1797 with my 4th GGrandfather James who was born in 1752, six years before Elder John. I am down from James thru # 1 son Johnathan Pleasant Parker. Another cousin, down...

ref: James and Cynthia Posted on: 16 Dec 2014, by htwominc

Surnames > Kersey

...Kersey Jr GGGrandfather b: 06Sep1850 d:09Nov1931 M; Rosanna Jane Craigo 12Nov1874 James Monroe Kersey GGrandfather b:11Feb1881 d:20Jul1955 m: Grace Lea Landers 07Mar1905 James Edward Kersey Grandfather b:14Jul1...

Marriage Record for William Harvey and Martha McClintock Posted on: 16 Dec 2014, by djjr7744

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Wilson

I am trying to find out who the family is of Martha McClintock who married William Thomas Harvey (my g-grandfather) in Wilson Co., on 2 Dec 1875 (below). I assume it was in Fredonia because Martha (Mattie Mclintic...

Looking for Mississippi African American Newsomes Posted on: 17 Dec 2014, by kellimartin21

Surnames > Newsome

...Mississippi. I have been trying to locate family members of my ggrandmother Mary Newsome who was married to my ggrandfather Jessie Jackson. They had my grandfather Nathan, Edna, Rachel, Jessie, Johnnie and Acie w...

Joseph Albra Sappington Posted on: 17 Dec 2014, by Ona96

Surnames > Sappington

I am looking for information for my husband about his ggrandfather Joseph Albra Sappington. Need his wifes name. Know his father was Mark Sappington and Ann Glenn. But have no dates on them. My husband is Lonnie...

Re: Surnames: TOMEC, GORSE, FORTUN, BRAJDIC, STAUDOHAR, STEPHANICH: Gorski Kotar Croatia/Bela Krajina Slovenia Posted on: 17 Dec 2014, by LoncaricSkuse...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

...Would love to hear back from you. Some of my Fortuns are Mathias Fortun born 1775 in Vinica (my 4th ggrandfather), Maria Fortun born 1872 in O'brh Dragatus (my great grandmother), Antonia Fortun (never married),...

Re: tracing our family Posted on: 17 Dec 2014, by lcangel

Surnames > Belcher

I am related to this line as well back to Gregory Belcher. My ggrandfather is Eliphalet Belcher who moved to California around 1900. His daughter, my grandmother, Helen is listed in HC Belcher's genealogy Laur...

Re: Is this my Thomas DAKIN Posted on: 18 Dec 2014, by sstanger1

Localities > North America > Canada > General

...cannot help - there will be others -who will offer help Just questions When ? Where was your 6 times GGrandfather Thomas DAKIN born - Who were the parents Who did he marry [ your GGrandmother ] Where did they s...

Re: Piotr Mioduszewski Posted on: 18 Dec 2014, by justmuz

Surnames > Mioduszewski

Hello, I'm looking for any information about my g-grandfather Piotr Mioduszewski's family. He was married to Janina (born Góralka?) and had 4 children: Helena, Barbara, Edmund (my grandfather) and Luczyna. ...

Re: William Salisbury b. 1622, Denbighshire Wales to America ancestry Posted on: 19 Dec 2014, by Painthorse195...

Surnames > Salisbury

...of that info, thanks, glad you like the Find a Grave piece I wrote and added, William is also my 8th GGrandfather on my dads side, I went out to Swansea and took pics of the memorial that the Commonwealth of Mas...

per page