Search the Boards

Search Results for "ggrandfather" - 681 Messages

per page

Re: Frances Alice Bagge and George Richard Cox Posted on: 03 May 2014, by a_dunn_321

Surnames > Bagge

...http://norfolkpubs.co.uk/kingslynn/gkingslynn/klgfr.htm The licensee following, Frank Henry Withers, was my ggrandfather. Frances was somehow related to Sir Richard Bagge, businessman, who owned a brewrey and m...

Re: Hoyle, Patrick and Hewey Archer Families Posted on: 03 May 2014, by TJustie

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oswego

...the Archer and Hoyle families in Oswego Co, NY. Are you still looking for info? Hugh Archer was my g-grandfather. Patrick Hoyle was Hugh's uncle, Tom

Re: Frasier/Frazier Posted on: 03 May 2014, by klfbb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Sandusky

Yes I am still researching that family. BF Frazier was my ggrandfather. I am having the most trouble finding information on his parents. I am at a loss. My e mail is klfbb2@aol.com. Would love to hear from you....

Creed family Posted on: 04 May 2014, by lloydu1936

Surnames > Creed

Henry Creed of Taloga, Ok was my GGrandfather. Hardin Creed of Missouri was my GGGrandfather. I have many old photos of Creed family members I would be glad to share, hoping someone else will recognize some peo...

Wentworth G. Field (s) Obit Seach - Narragansett Bay Posted on: 04 May 2014, by donnaborden1

Surnames > Slocum

...approx the same time and people have mistakenly attached his info to tree's on ancestry that are for my g-grandfather, so I am trying to provide proof so I am trying to located the obit for this man so I can confi...

Marriage and birth certificates from around 1860 Posted on: 04 May 2014, by Huwch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

My gg-grandparents migrated to the Slateford, Pennsylvania area in the late 1850s, and my g-grandfather was born there in 1861. I suspect that the parents' marriage took place there as well. Is there any way of ob...

Re: Howe Family in Michigan Posted on: 04 May 2014, by conpeg

Surnames > Howe

...twins that I didn't know about). The census also shows Hiram Howe age 37 living with them. Henry (my ggrandfather) and Mary also had a daughter named Henrietta and a son Lorin Dorris Howe - the two could have...

BARRASSO from Mirabella Eclano Posted on: 04 May 2014, by StaceyForten

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Campania > Avellino

Hello, Hoping to possibly connect with others researching the Barrasso family of Mirabella Eclano. My G-grandfather Carmine Antonio Barrasso (b.11 Feb 1873), emigrated to Massachusetts. His parents were Luigi Bar...

Charles Beck Posted on: 04 May 2014, by brydani

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Could someone please help me understand what a "constable" would do? In the 1900 census my ggrandfather Charles Beck is listed as one, by 1910 he is listed as a bartender in a saloon. Seems kinda a dr...

Re: John Tickle/Digel DNA Posted on: 05 May 2014, by A406523

Surnames > Tickle

Hi francesticklemize, John Tickle 1740-1822 is my 6th GGrandfather and I've tested with ancestry's dna. But with the connection being so far back, it wouldn't be unusual for us to not share common dna. My matern...

Joshua F Fisher orphan (?) Posted on: 05 May 2014, by bb_butler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

Looking for a birth record or Orphan record for our GGrandfather Joshua F Fisher b. 10 May 1846 Schulykill Co. d. 29 Jan 1929 in Erie Co., PA m. GGrandmother Rebecca Todd Thompson on 21 Aug 1871 Joshua F Fisher a...

My original photos posted to my tree are now shown as submitted by someone else Posted on: 05 May 2014, by jbhenning

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

I hope this doesn't sound picky but I have the original photos of my ggrandfather and I posted them to my Ancestry tree several years ago. Now these photos show up on someone else' s tree shown as originally sub...

Re: Pubnico Belle on Baccalieu Posted on: 06 May 2014, by ehoran199

Localities > North America > Canada > Newfoundland > Trinity Bay

...years after the tragedy and named for the two deceased boys (Frederick and Malcolm). His father, my g-grandfather, William Clouter, was Rachel Burton's next oldest sibling. My mother told me that the disaster was ...

Re: Solum Posted on: 06 May 2014, by steven_solum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Waupaca

...more on my Family History. I would appreciate any info you can send me. My Grandfater was Welby Solum, GGrandfather was Carl Johan Solum, my GGGranndfather was Ole Solum(married to Betsy Bjaaland, my GGGGrandfath...

Re: Looking for an obituary or marriage announcement in the newspaper? I may find it. Posted on: 06 May 2014, by jamesoneillco...

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Halifax

...My great-grandmother was Rosella Cody (Coady?), who was born in Halifax @1856 and died at sea on my g-grandfather Angus Macdonald's ship, the Nicosia. While on land, they lived in Saint John, NB. The story of he...

Re: Constans in Ohio Posted on: 07 May 2014, by tyra_peters

Surnames > Constans

John Constans is also my g-grandfather. I grew up in the house they had on the west side of Columbus, OH, I have also been searching for information about the family.

Re: Minnesota/Auger Posted on: 07 May 2014, by RCHOGAN42

Surnames > Auger

My g-grandfather was David Auger, son of Charles Auger...

IRA Lucas m Lucretia Kinney Posted on: 07 May 2014, by PAbonedigger

Surnames > Lucas

...Williams father born in IRE and mother born in KY. Ira and Lucretia were both born in CT. My deceased G-Grandfather always told me that there are 2 Lucas families in the Chaut Co, NY area and we are no relation ...

Re: Harold Fowler Chappell Posted on: 08 May 2014, by WilsonK98

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Jefferson

...Bolt and Chappell families may have been slaves there. C.R.W. Bolts had a plantation there, hence, my ggrandfather Lee Bolt(s) and his wife Easter Chappell may have met there? Anyway Easter's family I found in Na...

Re: Henry Chappell Posted on: 08 May 2014, by WilsonK98

Surnames > Chappell

...looking for my grandfather Anthony Bolt(s). Henry and Louisa had a daughter named Easter who married my ggrandfather Lee Bolt(s) found in the 1880 census. Lee and Easter's son Anthony my great grandfather was bor...

Re: Homer DNA Posted on: 08 May 2014, by robinos

Surnames > Homer

My Homer line descends from Staffordshire in England. My 2nd ggrandfather (Richard Homer 1793-1867) settles in Herefordshire and then my father (Jack Homer 1907-2000) moved to Queensland , Australia. Our connec...

joel moore Posted on: 08 May 2014, by ZentmeyerS

Surnames > Moore

...wife is listed as Martha (Marthe) C Moore and children Sarah, Jesse B, Eliza E and Nancy. He may be g-grandfather to my husband Donald L Zentmeyer. Thank you. Sue Zentmeyer

Re: Indiana Shipley Posted on: 08 May 2014, by cnshipley

Surnames > Shipley

Worthington was my ggrandfather by adoption. I have track back to 1624 (Hugh "Gentleman" Shipley) up to the present day via my grandfather who was adopted by Worthington about 1895. Worthington was mar...

irish gypsies Posted on: 09 May 2014, by redonce

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Irish

have always thought my ggrandfather patrick ready was an irish traveler.my mom said he was black irish i.found his baptismal record(like a family tree) he would have needed to get married. the family baptismal r...

catholic schools Posted on: 09 May 2014, by redonce

Topics > Religions and Religious > Church Records

ggrandfather patrick ready and wife debby ready had a son john elmer. patrick and debby were married in st joseph catholic church dover, ohio after getting a dispensation(debby was not catholic) they lived miner...

Re: Looking For Relatives of...Keating, Sullivan, Ahern, Cahill and daly Posted on: 09 May 2014, by wrupert1925

Surnames > Keating

My g-grandfather Michael Sullivan, born 24 Sep 1839 in Ballincollig, Co Cork, was the son of Michael Sullivan and Ellen Keating. One of the sponsors at baptism was a Denis Ahern, and another was Ann Dinan. If it ...

Re: Tolar Family Data Posted on: 10 May 2014, by biddysere1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

...Wesley and Nancy M Tolars grave today at Howard Grove Cemetary while looking at the Whitfield line. My G-Grandfather Jesse N. Whitfield married a Francis Ophelia Tolar and are buried a couple of lots over from the...

Re: Family of Jesse Deemer & Susanna Stover - Lebanon Co., PA Posted on: 10 May 2014, by Hank_Deemer

Surnames > Deemer

...Boyer (1839-19240 John Deemer (abt1845-1865) Rebecca Deemer (1847-1923) Aaron Deemer(1844-1923) - my g-grandfather William Deemer (abt 1848-?) Ephraim Deemer (abt 1851 -? Catherine Deemer (abt 1854 -?) The family ...

Re: CAUDLE/COTTLE Posted on: 10 May 2014, by rbsamples

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Anson

...6, 1924, they married Dec 29, 1859. They had two sons, John R. And Benjamin Bloch. Benjamin is my g-grandfather. They were both born in Clarksville, TN, but when John Jr died Fredonia moved the boys to Olmsted,...

Samuel Roberts in Durham and Middletown CT Posted on: 11 May 2014, by csavino22

Surnames > Roberts

...on the parents of Samuel Roberts who married Rachel Webb in Durham, CT, 22 Mar 1716/17. He is my 5th ggrandfather. Quite a few ancestry.com family trees have his parents as Samuel Roberts and Marce (Mercy) Blak...

Re: Hanways Posted on: 11 May 2014, by lyndahanway33

Surnames > Hanway

...some Scotch back there somewhere. lol Wiliam came to a most horrible death. Do not know why or if my g-grandfather was name after him. Not sure if we link up or not. Would love to know which Hanway came to the s...

Re: John David Cushwa Posted on: 11 May 2014, by MarieRodier

Surnames > Cushwa

Mary C. "Molly" Cushwa was my gggrandmother, mother of C.O.Eakle who was my ggrandfather. Her parents were Wm. Ellison Cushwa (1810-1890) and Ann Eliz. Prather (1816-1904). Prather family can be traced ...

Re: Elizabeth Chain d/o William Chain of Fayette Co, PA Posted on: 11 May 2014, by hollowpenmead...

Surnames > Chain

...Aughnavallog, Rathfriland, County Down and the farmland that marched on the north side of my father/grandfather/g-grandfather/g-g-grandfather & g-g-g grandfather belonged to a Chain/Chayne/McChain family. Ove...

Fagins Posted on: 11 May 2014, by franklangligh...

Surnames > Ronan

...3/23/1938 SACRAMENTO, CA SPOUSE MARGARET HELEN RONAN BURIED ST. MARYS CEMETERY, SACRAMENTO, CA GGRANDFATHER WILLIAM LEWIS FAGIN M ABCKAC BORN 3/ /1863 CINCINNATI, OH DIED 1/20/1920 JACKSON, MS S...

I'm looking for family's Luchini Posted on: 11 May 2014, by regluch43

Surnames > Luchini

Hi. My name is Regina Célia Luchini. I am looking for Luchini's family. My ggrandfather is Giuseph Luchini, italy, Rivoli. My ggrandmother is Arthemisia Fragni.

cemeteries mineral point(mineral city) Posted on: 12 May 2014, by redonce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Tuscarawas

does anyone know when mineral cemetery(up on hill) began? would it have been there in 1881 when my ggrandfather died? have his death record. do not have one that would give dr info, time of death, etc. would...

Miskelly and McQoid family from Co Down - Newtonards? and Belfast Posted on: 12 May 2014, by hughes_karene

Surnames > Miskelly

My GGrandfather was Henry Miskelly b 1857 in Co Down. He married Lizzie McQuoid and had several children but I know nothing about him or his birth family. He was a tailor and I believe he had quite a big tailori...

surname Minges Posted on: 12 May 2014, by Hale_ancestry...

Surnames > Minges

...been in Swiss army) Mrs Theresa Keller (nee Minges) may have been a school teacher in Basle/Basel My g-grandfather Charles George Keller born around 1870 Thanks Chris

Robert Ferguson and Margaret Donovan Posted on: 12 May 2014, by mjmackay44

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...for you. Birth, Death and Marriage. Mary is my ancestor to as she married Alfred Logan who was my g-grandfather. I have tried for a long time to trace this family back without success. From Mary on I have al...

Re: Interested in the Balla/Ballys of Dundee Posted on: 12 May 2014, by elainegilroy4...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Angus (Forfarshire) > General

Gayle My ggrandfather was a Bally, I have taken the tree back to Robert BALLA b 1737. I also have a Robert BALLA born 1711 before but cannot confirm any records to connect the two Roberts. It would only be a g...

Re: Coffeys in Cahirciveen Posted on: 12 May 2014, by brooklin78

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

...of Helen's parents, unfortunately. I'm not sure if they lived on the island but I am certain that my g-grandfather Micheal Bartholomew Lynch was born there in 1887. I have no idea of going about trying to finding ...

Re: Druscilla Thomas who married John Murphy Posted on: 12 May 2014, by plunderkay625

Surnames > Perdue

In a attempt to find the parents of my of 2nd g-grandfather, Benjamin Thomas, I found this info online from Jefferson Co, GA: Jefferson Co. Wills (1777 1893) DANIEL THOMAS 1/16/1812:12/1/1817, p. 133 134 Sons: ...

Re: GRANTS of Glen Moriston, Inverness Scotland to NY to Glengarry Ontario Posted on: 13 May 2014, by MichaelandKat...

Topics > Loyalists

...to these O'Brian's. Peter O'Brian is my 2G-Grandfather. His son Robert Stuart Brock O'Brian is my G-Grandfather and HIS son Nigel is my Grandfather. May I assume safely that you are related as well? Perhaps mak...

Re: Timpsons Portsmouth Posted on: 13 May 2014, by ppowell144

Surnames > Timpson

...hear from you! I believe that I'm correct in saying that Frederick Charles TIMPSON (1845-1919) was your GGrandfather and that Mortimore TIMPSON (1803-1863) was your GGGrandfather. At that point you will probably ...

Re: Clarke, Rita or Linda b.1901-1914 Posted on: 13 May 2014, by Merice46

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

Hi, If Henry Spargo Clarke was your ggrandfather and he married Maud Kate Knott,they are on the 1911 census with two children and the census says that they are the only children born to the marriage and they a...

Re: John GREENWOOD Sgt Royal Artillery Posted on: 14 May 2014, by 08sep43

Topics > Military > United Kingdom > British Army

...was c 1828 in London.Thomas b c1828 London, Mary Ann b 1836 Gibraltar, George b 1836 and Joseph (my Ggrandfather) b Tydd St Giles 1841. Mary Ann married a Joseph Smart in 1856. Both George and Joseph were marine...

Re: MCCRICKARDS Posted on: 15 May 2014, by amberstarfire

Surnames > McCrickard

...I was writing to find out if his "John McCrickett (McCrickard)" may have been kin to my GGrandfather Samuel Henry McCrickard ( 07/10/1841 - 04/05/1920 ) and Grandfather Timothy Floyd McCrickard ( ...

Re: Mary Caldona Cross Jones Posted on: 15 May 2014, by hed5271

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Adair

...see one of her sons is listed as having the middle name Luney, but again no proof he was named after a g-grandfather. Again, thanks for all your help!

Re: Mary Caldona Cross Jones Posted on: 15 May 2014, by hed5271

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Adair

...have another favor of you. I'm a Jones and Mary's father-in-law, Daniel Jones, was a brother to my 2nd g-grandfather. I would love to have copy of the published Jones family history. Daniel moved his family fro...

Re: Surname Mellifont Posted on: 16 May 2014, by pmellifont

Surnames > Mellifont

Hi Nicholas, If you are still active on this subject I have much more information about G-Grandfather Thomas Mellifont. I can be emailed directly at pmellifont at g mail dot com regards Phil Mellifont

per page