Search the Boards

Search Results for "ggrandfather" - 164 Messages

per page

Re: Ye Olde Sanderson family Posted on: 14 Aug 2015, by saned4539

Surnames > Sanderson

...William 1641 Joseph 1679 or 80 William 1718 William 1752 Zaccheus 1789 My GGgrandfather Orlando 1854 My Ggrandfather George 1886 My grandfather Dorothy 1926 My Mom I have found a great deal of the cemeteries. H...

Murder of Jorun Fredericka Peterson's Dad in 1919 Posted on: 14 Aug 2015, by RandallC58

Surnames > Gay

Seeking information regarding the shooting death of John Peterson (Johan Fridtjof Peterson) as my ggrandfather Haakon Olsen was also shot in the same incident but died later.

Ancestors of Lee Roy Wilson b. 1865 in Boone County. MO Posted on: 14 Aug 2015, by SLouBradshaw

Surnames > Wilson

I am having a lot of trouble finding ancestors that came before Lee Roy Wilson, my maternal GGrandfather. He married Hannah Delilah Hickey b. 1873 in 1792. My Grandfather was Gorman Alfred Wilson b.1894. If an...

Re: Old Protestant Burying Ground - Charlottetown PEI Posted on: 15 Aug 2015, by lelonnie79

Localities > North America > Canada > Prince Edward Island > General

...hoping to find some connection. John and Esther's children were: Margaret, John, Allen, William (my ggrandfather), Alexander "Sandy", Tresse, John. I don't know if this helps at all. Thanks for check...

Re: Gottfried WUHLSCHLEGER born c1840 Switzerland > Holland, IN Posted on: 15 Aug 2015, by tharpa

Surnames > Wullschleger

Rev Wullschleger was my G-grandfather. I'm certain he was writing to his brother, Johann Gotthold Wullschleger, and his wife, Anna, nee Hartmann. I've no idea whether the letter ever made it to Switzerland, bu...

Re: Looking for GGrandfather; CLAUDE KEE ; Cherokee Indian Posted on: 15 Aug 2015, by BenitaStills

Surnames > Kee

My name is Benita Stills my mom's is a Kee. My family tree is on ancestry. Com go under collaboration Benita Stills. I am on Facebook if you want to get connected.

Re: Scandal in my family..... Posted on: 18 Aug 2015, by roblynkM96116...

Surnames > Weber

...is Robin Kitley Larsen, and I am also researching both John Sardakowskis, they are my grandfather and Ggrandfather. I' m mainly looking for birth records of my grandfather, whom I've found listed on the Weld Coun...

Re: Rossell / Rozell Posted on: 21 Aug 2015, by doc_pendland

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lincoln

...Rozzell Pendland is a great-great granddaughter of Harve (James Harvey) Rozzell. James Harvey Shelton was g-grandfather, Alvin Jack was her grandfather and Quentin Alvin Rozzell was her dad. We can find dates, and...

Re: Hinson Family of TN Posted on: 21 Aug 2015, by squilter123

Surnames > Hinson

...Martha! I just read your message. I haven't run across a Baldy George and Jordon Hinson in my search. My g-grandfather was Wyatt Hinson, g-g-grandfather was Solomon J Hinson and my g-g-g-grandfather was John "...

Charlie Stovall 1863–1935 trips to france but from alabama? Posted on: 21 Aug 2015, by bamangell

Surnames > Stovall

Hello, Ive heard the story multiple times from family that every year after the harvest my g-grandfather would take a trip to Paris. We really want to know what he was doing there, or if he had a 2nd family or so...

Re: Lehocky Posted on: 21 Aug 2015, by beiswanger48

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

Hello there, My GGrandfather was Stephan Lehocky also! So, hello there cousin! Your Great Grandmother and my Grandfather were brother and sister. Your information is very familiar. There was also a Michael and a...

Re: Lawrenceville/Hazelwood, Pittsburgh Manions Posted on: 22 Aug 2015, by RosieNC

Surnames > Manion

...there for mine. My Manion's (my gr grandfather began using the last name of Manning circa 1900). My GGrandfather was Mathias Manning (b 1856 d 1921), married Mgt Rodgers (circa 1880). They lived in Glendale, ...

Re: Grand daughter of harold henry PHILBROOK Posted on: 22 Aug 2015, by sstanger1

Localities > North America > Canada > British Columbia > General

...Marry. What was the name of your GGGrandmother. Are they still living / deceased? When Where was your GGrandfather Lewis PHILBROOK born When , Where / did he marry - What was your GGrandmothers name. Are the...

Re: West D. Walden - Alabama Posted on: 23 Aug 2015, by ljgeward65

Surnames > Walden

...Yarbrough and her mother was married to a Ray. He moved back to the Henry County GA area by 1870 and my ggrandfather and grandfather lived in the Henry County area. My brother recently had his DNA tested and he ...

Francis Rogers b. 1825 Posted on: 23 Aug 2015, by tn_mountains

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Bedford

...in Bedford county with a family named Bennett/Burnett/Barnett, no reason is given but according to my g-grandfather she was a live-in housekeeper and cook. She had one child, born in 1855, listed on the census as...

Thomas Hyndman of Belfast Posted on: 24 Aug 2015, by Mick_Hynman

Surnames > Hyndman

Im searching for my ggrandfather Michael Hyndmans family. He left Ireland in 1884 after joining the army, I dont think he returned, instead he settled in Govan (Queen street) with his young wife and family. I b...

William Derby (Darby, Derbie) b. about 1820 in Kilcorbiek, Ireland Posted on: 24 Aug 2015, by gmeldrum194

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

While researching my direct male line I found my 3 X GGrandfather William Derby (Darby, Derbie) through a marriage cert. The writing is fairly clear on the Scottish document and it says he was born in Kilcorbiek,...

Re: Hughes family Posted on: 24 Aug 2015, by CLaPorte7468

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Wolfe (former County)

Hi Jane, From the bit you gave and the fact of the twins, I suspect your g-grandfather was Patrick Hughes, married to Tillie. (from later census) 1880 has the family with Thomas 47, Ellen 46, Patrick 17, John 17,...

Re: Andrew Jackson TREAT Polly Ann ROSE TREAT Posted on: 25 Aug 2015, by handymantreat

Surnames > Treat

...years later but I am a descendant of Andrew Jackson Treat. There several of us here in Oklahoma. My G-Grandfather William Treat moved into Sequoyah County from Treat, AR which north of Russelville, AR. I don't hav...

Re: help me trace my family tree!!! Posted on: 25 Aug 2015, by Joebavar1

Surnames > Baver

My name is Joseph Bavar, my dad Is Joseph Jr. Bavar, my grandfather is Joseph Henry Bavar, my ggrandfather is Anton/Anthony Bavar, my gggrandfather is joseph Bavar, my gggggrandfather is Augustus Bavar. That is ...

Re: NY state Ruperts Posted on: 25 Aug 2015, by hinsonrk49

Surnames > Rupert

I have information to fill in the Onderdonk part of your genealogy. Heman was my ggrandfather. Would like to share. My email is kathyhins@yahoo.com

Emil Rinderer 1874 Switzerland Posted on: 26 Aug 2015, by Zack_Rinderer

Localities > North America > United States > General

I have found a citation for my g-grandfather in Switzerland that confirms my family's oral histories about coming from there. Because my grandfather divorced my grandmother our Rinderer family had no contact with...

Galon Help Posted on: 27 Aug 2015, by Joofany

Surnames > Galon

...Carlos Gonzales and it was said that his father played with the King of Spain's children. They had my ggrandfather Roy H. Gonzales Sr. born August 24th 1910 and died January 14th 2002, he was married to Amelia D....

Galon/Batson help Posted on: 27 Aug 2015, by Joofany

Surnames > Batson

...Carlos Gonzales and it was said that his father played with the King of Spain's children. They had my ggrandfather Roy H. Gonzales Sr. born August 24th 1910 and died January 14th 2002, he was married to Amelia D....

Emil Rinderer baptism 1875 Posted on: 27 Aug 2015, by Zack_Rinderer

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > General

I have found a citation for my g-grandfather in Switzerland that confirms my family's oral histories about coming from there. Because my grandfather divorced my grandmother our Rinderer family had no contact with ...

Re: james allen mcclain Posted on: 27 Aug 2015, by annazalee2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Choctaw

...Elizabeth} was first married to Jim Bonham, he passed away on a trip to Oklahoma. Then she married my ggrandfather Christopher Colombus Hager.

Re: Help in tracing my Grandmothers side of the family Posted on: 29 Aug 2015, by Maybellini

Topics > Research Resources > Newbies

Late to this. MA Condon was my grandfather, MCA Condon my g-grandfather making Mabel Isabel my g-grandmother. Anyone wanting to share notes on trees, my email is maybellini@hotmail.com May.

Re: James Power of Stradbally, Co. Waterford Posted on: 29 Aug 2015, by hydro333

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Waterford > General

...Mary Power, was born to James Power and Bridget Owen (dates unknown). In 1862, Mary Power married my GGrandfather, Nicholas Hearne (1841?-1924?). Their son William J. Hearne (O'Hearn/Ahearne) emigrated to the U...

Re: Sullivan's of County Kerry, Ireland Posted on: 30 Aug 2015, by Andrew Sulliv...

Surnames > Sullivan

Peggy, Another brother of Mary Sullivan is my GGrandfather Andrew Jeremiah Sullivan born Ireland 1852, died Havertown PA. See Radnor Census and death cert on line. Mary and John Reade death certs are on line as...

Re: William Robinson Posted on: 30 Aug 2015, by RichardBarnes...

Surnames > Robbinson

I am researching my gg-grandfather William E. Robinson, who was reported by his son (my g-grandfather) John E. Robinson to have been born in England about 1836. I have no other information at all on William E. as ...

Re: JOHN WILLIAM ROBINSON 1860-70 Posted on: 30 Aug 2015, by RichardBarnes...

Surnames > Robbinson

...E. Robinson. I am researching my gg-grandfather William E. Robinson, who was reported by his son (my g-grandfather) John E. Robinson to have been born in England about 1836. I have no other information at all on ...

Robinson, William E. (abt1836); Robinson, John E. (1862-1930) Posted on: 30 Aug 2015, by RichardBarnes...

Surnames > Robbinson

I am researching my gg-grandfather William E. Robinson, who was reported by his son (my g-grandfather) John E. Robinson to have been born in England about 1836. I have no other information at all on William E. as ...

1910 Census-Old Forge Posted on: 30 Aug 2015, by MNE33

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lackawanna

I am having a difficult time finding my ggrandfather Demetrio Motta in the 1910 census. I have found my grandmother Maria( Mary) Bonello 1910-Old Forge EDist. #43 -dwelling #41 (boarder) in the same house as Gall...

Re: Francis Rogers b. 1825 Posted on: 30 Aug 2015, by tn_mountains

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Bedford

...collected a lot of first hand information while he was living but separating out the fact from things my g-grandfather was told as a child because he asked too many questions... difficult. Couldn't have been easy...

Oscar Damascus Ward of Limestone or FReestone County, Tx Posted on: 31 Aug 2015, by jrychlik77

Surnames > Ward

Oscar was my g-grandfather. We are trying to find out more about his siblings. I only know he had at least 2 sisters, one of which had a son whose first name was Clovis named after Clovis New Mexico. That sibling...

Re: Relatives Hice Posted on: 01 Sep 2015, by CarolJWallace

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Hi! Sarah Alcorn Hice is my husband's gggrandmother as well! Her son, Samuel Hice, is the ggrandfather, Maude Hice (Wallace/Poole) was his grandmother, and Russell Samuel Wallace his dad. I thought you might l...

Any new info on Margaret Blodgett Swanton VT Posted on: 01 Sep 2015, by TomDiane2

Surnames > Blodgett

...info. From what I can find, she came down from Quebec with her parents to Swanton VT. She married my 2nd GGrandfather in Swanton (I think) around 1842. I have her whole history from 1850 on, including the only th...

Re: Taggart family from Co Tyrone Ireland to Canada Posted on: 01 Sep 2015, by patofallon

Surnames > Taggart

Hi, my Taggart family comes from Co Tyrone. My ggrandfather John Taggart came to NYC in 1868. He was from Liscloon, near Strabane. His brother was William and his father Francis. Francis was married to Mary Ann B...

Re: Ira A Lee born 1831 in New York to Phebe Lee born 1808 New York Posted on: 02 Sep 2015, by timinmn

Surnames > Lee

...A. Lee & Rebecca (Miller) Lee are my g-g-grandparents. Their only child, Ira William Lee is my g-grandfather. I've been running into the same dead end. Who was Ira's father? (And we can't be absolutely cer...

Re: g-grandfather Posted on: 02 Sep 2015, by ShirlAnn64

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Boone

I can't believe this question is still here. I hope you've found out about Raymond and Opal. They were my aunt and uncle.

Re: Ellis/ Ellisse/ Ellison Of Yorkshire England Posted on: 02 Sep 2015, by bmayers

Surnames > Ellison

Robert Ellisse B abt 1400 had son Edward is also my 18th GGrandfather.From the Howden area in Yorkshire I have traced my line directly back to him. See my published book Allison-Mayers Family History - Heritage B...

Objet : Tracing Family Roots Posted on: 03 Sep 2015, by sonnigepanaro...

Surnames > Panaroni

Hi, I'm from Québec city, sorry for my english, I'm talking french. My g-grandfather was Cesar Panaroni, and my grandfather was Zalada Panaroni, he had 4 girls (Linda Panaroni, Johanne Panaroni, Charline Pan...

Re: John Shaughnessy abt 1844-1892 Posted on: 03 Sep 2015, by susanews

Surnames > Shaughnessy

...NY passenger list from 1853. Have you searched the Connecticut Wills and Probate Records for your g-grandfather? (Free searching through 7 Sep 2015) I think I've saved a record for a John Shaughnessy (for future...

Re: Charles Louis Pratte m. Marguerite Pellerin Posted on: 03 Sep 2015, by johoule

Surnames > Pellerin

Kathleen; Thank you so much for the identification of your Ggrandfather & ggrandmother. I have this picture in it's original form too. My great grandfather Alcide Pierre is the 2nd male from the left in th...

Re: John Shaughnessy abt 1844-1892 Posted on: 04 Sep 2015, by susanews

Surnames > Shaughnessy

..."cousin" matches - I'd be so happy to find Shaughnessy cousins! I will have an eye out for your g-grandfather, and let you know if I have any luck! Thanks, Bill! Susan

Re: Shadwick families Posted on: 05 Sep 2015, by carolhadders

Surnames > Shadwick

I would love information about the Shadwick Family. My ggrandfather is Thomas Shadwick. He lived in E. TN at the time of his marriage to Janie Ellen (Nan) Sutherland. She is my ggrand mother. Abt 1870s. He...

Re: Shadwick families Posted on: 05 Sep 2015, by carolhadders

Surnames > Shadwick

I would love information about the Shadwick Family. My ggrandfather is Thomas Shadwick. He lived in E. TN at the time of his marriage to Janie Ellen (Nan) Sutherland. She is my ggrand mother. Abt 1870s. He...

Re: Sir Joseph Paxton Posted on: 05 Sep 2015, by Russellturvey

Surnames > Paxton

...told that her new found family is related to Joseph Paxton. I hope I have the correct records. Her GGrandfather was Henry Paxton born abt 1836 in Midlothian, Scotland. Her GGGrandfather was Thomas Paxton born ab...

Re: John Rouse-of Natchez orig from Illinois Posted on: 05 Sep 2015, by rouse24

Surnames > Rouse

hi, I am from natchez and my g-grandfather was a john e rouse that sold whiskey to. don't know much about him but my dad might. would not mind knowing a little more about that side of the family.

Lewis R. Blizzard- Levi Blysard-Houston Tx Posted on: 06 Sep 2015, by M_Boessling

Surnames > Blizzard

My ggrandfather, Levi Blysard(Blizzard) received a letter in 1890 from his father, Lewis R. Blizzard asking how Levi was and if he had heard from his brother Dan. Or if he had heard from his Uncle Edward Carl. ...

per page