Search the Boards

Search Results for "ggrandfather" - 658 Messages

per page

Re: McConville Posted on: 22 Jun 2014, by Lesley270

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Armagh > General

Richard McConville was my GGrandfather Esther was my grandmother. Esther married Hugh Rush but in about 1921 he changed his name to Doylerush. I have a photo of my mum and Uncle John with his son John at Restre...

Re: Squire B Dodson Posted on: 22 Jun 2014, by Joyce_Montgom...

Surnames > Dodson

...McCracken, Ky. She married Christianberry Brake in Ky. I have no Info on John Wesley. Silas Loyd was my Ggrandfather. Isaac was not Elizabeth Riney's son. His mother was Martha Reinerson.. I do not know of a...

Re: Holt Families of Sullivan County Posted on: 22 Jun 2014, by crossdrew

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Sullivan

...(my 3Xgreat grandmother); Ambrose Holt; Jacob Holt (David R. descends from him); James Jr. (Jeff's 3X ggrandfather); Lydia (you!!!); Gabriel (Rhonda & Crystal's ancestor); and Ellen/Eleanor Holt (my 2Xgreat g...

Re: Look ups offered: Names for (I-S) "Portrait and Biographical Record of Portland and Vicinity Oregon:" 1903 Posted on: 23 Jun 2014, by cherokeeties

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Multnomah

Thank looks as if I mixed oregon & washington as ggrandfather place of birth. Sorry to bother you.Peggy

Re: Barber, Barbour, Van Valkenburg et all Columbia Co., NY > Wood Co., OH Posted on: 23 Jun 2014, by jthorn7376

Surnames > Barber

Hi Sue, I have just found my 3d GGrandfather, William Barber & family in Columbia Co, NY 1810 - 1817. Papers from Wm's son John Barber, my 2nd GGrandfather, pending Court Marshal in Hudson, NY have just reciently fo...

Re: William Salisbury b. 1622, Denbighshire Wales to America ancestry Posted on: 24 Jun 2014, by Painthorse195...

Surnames > Salisbury

Hey John B, I am related to William Salisbury, he is my 8th GGrandfather, the parents are on Find A Grave site, here is his Find a Grave # to look up, #34202253, his mother is Anna Cole, there is a will that was ...

Vantine's from Marcus Hook, Pa Areas and others Posted on: 24 Jun 2014, by joemarkes70

Surnames > Vantine

My grandfather was William O Vantine Jr, GGrandfather William O Vantine Sr. married to Nora Cranston, GGGrandparents David O Vantine and Margaret ?, GGG Grandparents William H Vantine and Rebecca Rowan, GGGG Gran...

Re: Bracketts in North Carolina Posted on: 24 Jun 2014, by abracket

Surnames > Brackett

...in sharing any information you have regarding William Bryson Brackett or Robert Landrum Brackett. My G-Grandfather was John Hampton Brackett, one of R.L. Brackett's sons. Andy

Looking for ggrandfather Juan Longoria Posted on: 25 Jun 2014, by scubsport

Surnames > Longoria

Please help us find my ggrandfather. My grandfather's name is Jose Guadalupe Longoria and his parents were Juan Longoria (Possibly Juan M Longoria) married to Antonia Najera. Lived in Mission, TX possibly born ...

Re: Phillips/Walkingshaw/Flannigan/Crawford/White Posted on: 25 Jun 2014, by Rkennedy63

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Fife > General

Me again... I also have Flanigan's in my family line. (Peter is my 3rd G-grandfather). John Flanigan born abt 1795 in Ireland died before1854 Married: Mary Murray born abt 1800 in Ireland died? Children: Peter O...

Alice Myres d/o John Myres and Mary E. Cranmer Posted on: 25 Jun 2014, by lany21

Surnames > Cranmer

...married to Mary Emily Cranmer (1825 to aft. 1900). They had a daughter Alice (1846 - 1916), who married my g-grandfather Steward Brown (1844 - 1926) of Shunk, Fox Township, Sullivan County, Pennsylvania. I have M...

Re: William Benton crump Posted on: 25 Jun 2014, by dcputtputt

Surnames > Crump

My GGGrandfather was William Benton, GGrandfather was Rollie Jeptor and Grandfather was Orman Galloway Crump Get in touch....dcputtputt@aol.com

Re: James M Scoggins Posted on: 25 Jun 2014, by chandrascoggi...

Surnames > Scoggins

I believe that Jesse Scoggins was the brother of my ggrandfather. He had several siblings. Tracy Scoggins is my cousin our grandfathers were brothers.. Search Luther Malcolm Scoggins. Also, Maudie is a family nam...

Chief McIntosh Posted on: 26 Jun 2014, by LindaSingleto...

Surnames > McIntosh

...several wives and had many children. His son,Daniel Newnan was my gggrandfahter, Charles Edward was my ggrandfather and Vera Thelma McIntosh Neece was my grandmother, Lindell Earl Neece my daddy and me Linda Nel...

Re: WILLIAM BARKER/Henry Co,VA/Surry Co, NC Posted on: 27 Jun 2014, by zoomastr62

Surnames > Barker

I am related to this line through Allen BARKER {he is my 4th ggrandfather} He had a dau. Eliza who marr. Pleasant NANCE.. I think William marr, a Sarah MCDONALD and they had John, Thomas, Joseph Herbert, Delilah...

Re: Drew Cemetery, Brunswick County, NC Posted on: 27 Jun 2014, by RonaldHood88

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Brunswick

Any idea who the John Carter is/was? My ggrandfather John Carter was married to one Harriet McLoughlin and I can't find their burial place.

Margaret Fogarty & son Cornelius 1853 to New York Posted on: 27 Jun 2014, by PatOscar01

Surnames > Fogarty

...and Massachusetts. Their children were Mary, Margaret, John, Thomas, Agnes, Cornelius, and James. My g-grandfather is the latter Cornelius, who worked at the International Silver Company in the late 1800s-early ...

Re: Tennessee Whittles Posted on: 28 Jun 2014, by jbd51247

Surnames > Whittle

hi, I am very interested in Levi Whittle and his family. I live in the house that your ggrandfather was born in and I am trying to find some history on this home.

Looking for Thomas Hamilton of Hughes County Oklahoma / Chostner as well Posted on: 28 Jun 2014, by thomas33128

Surnames > Hamilton

Looking for my g-grandfather Thomas J Hamilton of Holdenville, OK there are no records marries if at all 1891/ dies supposedly 1899 not in US Census. Only have name for info, besides 3 brothers names John E.born A...

Re: Family research Bessman, Lettow, Koball, Raddatz Posted on: 28 Jun 2014, by kkoball

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

...communication with you before, but I just noticed your post from 2001. I may have some information for you. My g-grandfather, Wilhelm Koball, was born in Besswitz, Pommern, Prussia in late 1800s, and established a...

Re: Looking for info. on ggrandfather John Davidson Posted on: 29 Jun 2014, by PFCsandwith1

Surnames > Davidson

HI I am the great-granddaughter of Joseph Turner Sandwith who's father was Harry Sandwith. And yes the information sound correct. I would like to exchange some information to see if we are related.

Re: Looking for info. on ggrandfather John Davidson Posted on: 29 Jun 2014, by PFCsandwith1

Surnames > Davidson

It is our understanding that he was from Fort Scott, KS. He was part Indian. He had very many children and usually left them on reservations to go work because his wife passed. Does this sound like...

Re: Kirby / Leonard connection Posted on: 29 Jun 2014, by Rachelle_P91

Surnames > Kirby

...love to have this information too. I'm exploring the Kirby line right now, as Richard Kirby is my 4th GGrandfather. Thanks, Rachelle

Re: Ward Slone families Posted on: 29 Jun 2014, by ymz4b

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

...Slone and Susan A Young. If you'd like more info I can give you more. Samuel Slone had 13 children (my g-grandfather was one of them)

Re: rodarte Posted on: 30 Jun 2014, by blanam40

Surnames > Rodarte

My Grandmother remembers you GGrandfather, Aurelio. Aurelio and Rosalio called her Grandfather Tio. She remembers them from when she was a child in Dallas.

Re: John Frederick Belleville Ontario Posted on: 30 Jun 2014, by JaneBeal57

Surnames > Frederick

...Frederick was born in Vermont, then moved to Canada and married John there. John was my husband's 3rd g-grandfather.

Re: Jesse Andrew christian Posted on: 30 Jun 2014, by nancymcook

Surnames > Christian

...Christian, he has 1 brother and 2 sisters. My grandfather is Orden Augustus Christian, has 2 brothers. My g-grandfather is Henry Herbert Christian b.1896 My g-g-grandfather Jesse Andrew Christian b, 1850 marrie...

Christian Family Posted on: 30 Jun 2014, by nancymcook

Surnames > Christian

...b.1963 Mo Father Charles Orden Christian b.1935 Mo Grandfather Orden Augustus Christian b.1916 Ark G-grandfather Henry Herbert Christian b.1896 Mo G-g-grandfather Jesse Andrew Christian b. 1850 Tenn G-g-g-grandfa...

any pictures of Jeremiah L. Hurley of Troy, N.Y. Posted on: 30 Jun 2014, by celticqueen59

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

My ggrandfather Jeremiah (Jerry) L. Hurley taught music in Troy. He was the instructor for the bands at the Hillside School and Vanderheyden Hall. Also a member of Doring's Band . He was with both schools as ear...

Sydney, Australia Posted on: 01 Jul 2014, by PeJames59

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Aberdeenshire > General

My GGrandfather was Charles Maclean Campbell. According to my information, Charles Maclean Campbell married Mary Helen Smith on 5th June 1861. They had twelve children. I have a reasonably complete family tree wh...

William Coney from New Jersey. Posted on: 01 Jul 2014, by tinatoots

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...Children...........Hannah-Mary-David-Phoebe-Robert and William. William Married Melissa Down Chew. They had my Ggrandfather William 1874-1949 his wife was Emma. Their children were Melissa and my grandmother Lola...

Re: Leffew (Lephew/Leflew)/Lawson/Collins Posted on: 01 Jul 2014, by Markos33

Surnames > Leffew

This Abijah "Bige" Leffew/Lawson is my wife's g-grandfather. Bige was a brick wall for me in researching my wife's genealogy, but it seems you have uncovered a jewel by finding him in the Leffew family....

Re: Photos of Policarpo Rogillio Children?? Posted on: 01 Jul 2014, by jproberts1990

Surnames > Rogillio

...in south Texas. My gg grandfather was Simeon (maybe Simeon Seyborn or Seyborn Simeon Roberts). My ggrandfather was Newton. If my Simeon is your Simeon please let me know. HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!!!!! Jim Roberts

Re: Edward & Ira Pierce of Cattaraugus County, NY - Relation to James? Posted on: 01 Jul 2014, by cweis47

Surnames > Pierce

I am searching for any information about the family of my g-grandfather, Henry Charles Pierce, who was born in 1860 in NY. In 1870 he lived in Silver Creek in Cattaraugus County, NY. In the 1900 census his fathe...

FANNIE WINSCOTT/WAINSCOTT/WINSETT Posted on: 01 Jul 2014, by REGGIROXX

Surnames > Winscott

...COULD BE WAINSCOTT OR WINSETT,THERE WERE BOTH IN HENRY CO.I KNOW THAT SHE DIED BEFORE 1896,BECAUSE MY GGRANDFATHER REMARRIED EMMA SCARBROUGH IN 1896.SHE PROBABLY DIED AROUND1894-95.WOULD LIKE TO FIND WHO HER PARE...

Coney in New Jersey Posted on: 01 Jul 2014, by tinatoots

Surnames > Coney

...1792-1838 son Johnathan 1790-1858. Married Sarah Seevers. Children....Hanna-Mary-David-Phoebe-Robert and my GGrandfather William 1818-1894 married a widow Melissa Down Chew. Son William Married Emma..Seaman??Or S...

Looking for Parents of Edward C Bowman 1855-1916 of Southern Illinois Posted on: 01 Jul 2014, by mikebowman55

Surnames > Bowman

...Illinois. Edward Bowman married Letha Ann Buster in 1877 and had six children: Samuel, Benjamin, Eddie (my g-grandfather), Frank, Nancy, and Ada. Can anyone provide the names or ancestors of Edward C Bowman (185...

Re: Earlie Jenkins Posted on: 01 Jul 2014, by donnarayleen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Attala

...data. I've posted on webboards but have not gotten any response. At any rate, we are cousins thru our ggrandfather. I have a story to share with you about him and my grandmother, Velma Ruth. I've also got que...

Re: Kendrick"s in Arkansas Posted on: 01 Jul 2014, by transcanyon

Surnames > Kendrick

...be related. I saw another thread where you had posted: "Hi, I'm looking for information on my GGrandfather, Obediah Russell Kendrick. He was in the Civil War, I don't know what unit. I think he inlisted i...

Re: John Kruppa/PA Posted on: 02 Jul 2014, by kruppas

Surnames > Kruppa

John Kruppa was my GGrandfather. I was told it was his son John that was killed in the mine, but I am unable to find any evidence. I found a death certificate for him for 1948, but no mention of mining related d...

Re: Ggrandfather Edward Victor Gorringe Posted on: 02 Jul 2014, by lisacrandall9...

Surnames > Gorringe

Greetings Joan, I am also a decendant of Edward Victor Gorringe, I have researched Gorringe/Goring/Gorring to Worth/Brighton, Sussex, England. I am looking for John Gorringe 1776-1830 married to M...

Re: Trochelmann Posted on: 02 Jul 2014, by timtrochelman

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...him (no monument) but didn't record which space he is buried. That precipitated a big problem when my g-grandfather, John H, died. Because the cemetery couldn't be sure where John Henry was buried, a new five-sp...

Carl Ruf and Fredrica Metz Ruf Posted on: 02 Jul 2014, by DMacCormack

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...Carl was listed as a gunsmith on census records. Their son Michael, born in Baden area in 1837, was my g-grandfather. The family emigrated to the U.S. in 1852 and settled in New York. Any information is greatly...

Re: Jonathan Tipton, Cade's Cove, TN Posted on: 03 Jul 2014, by AnnTClemment

Surnames > Tipton

...help with my Tipton brick wall. My father is Donald Darrell Tipton; grandfather James Travis Tipton; Ggrandfather George Washington Tipton b. 1859, d. 1935; GGgrandfather Cesley Briant Tipton. That's as far as I ...

Re: Canadian and English Swift line from Somerset & Wilshire Posted on: 03 Jul 2014, by TammyDeline

Surnames > Swift

Hi there, I have been reading these threads. I am not sure if my ggrandfather would fit in here but its worth a try. His name is James Swift and was from England. He ended up in Wentworth Ontario, Canada in 191...

Re: Smith Posted on: 03 Jul 2014, by ETrombley8610

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Scott

Thanks for your information. It has helped me with the research but still cannot find my ggrandfather, Francis Marion Smith. I did find that Frances Burbridge married Robert Peyton Smith but could not find who ...

Re: Veralrud farm Nore og Uvdal Parish Numedal Posted on: 03 Jul 2014, by mom1402

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Buskerud

Goe Tollefson is my Ggrandfather ,I decorate the grave and have some knowledge of the family tree. I posted A picture of the family tombstone online . contact me and we will see if I can provide some links De...

Desoto Posted on: 04 Jul 2014, by Homan_L

Surnames > Desoto

Hello im am a decendant of Joseph DeSoto he was my ggrandfather I just want to say thank you for the message my grand mother was Ottie Mae DeSoto my Mother was Elouise Bell Roy im her youngest child. lorettahoma...

Re: Jehu Stokely from Wales Posted on: 04 Jul 2014, by Alane4Him

Surnames > Stokely

Chuck,I am Alfred Lane .Royal H Stokely was my ggrandfather.Although I was born in Augusta Ga I now live near Nashville Tn. However my son Ryan still lives in Kennesaw.We have a fascinating heritage don't we! Cou...

Re: Stonebraker Family in Lawrence Co. Ky in 1830-1840-1850 Posted on: 04 Jul 2014, by abriellepaige

Surnames > Stonebraker

...whom Florence Belcher Lambert was my grandmother. I am not sure by your request which one is your, ggrandfather, Stonebraker or Belcher? bonnieamy2003@yahoo.com

per page