Search the Boards

Search Results for "ggrandfather" - 621 Messages

per page

Re: Daugherty Posted on: 24 Apr 2014, by sandigalep

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Floyd

Hello Rosa, You need info about my ggrandfather and ggrandmother's family. My grandfather was Elmer Cleveland Daugherty. Let me know if you are still interested. Sandi

Re: Peavy, Brown Posted on: 24 Apr 2014, by mdrogers79

Surnames > Peavy

...with the Kubiacks Fort Tumbleweed page. I am stuck on Margaret Peavey also. I do know she married my ggrandfather, Daniel Mabry Brown. My tree is at http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/11688335/family?cfpid=2612939...

Walker Family in Indiana Posted on: 24 Apr 2014, by kara_moleswor...

Surnames > Walker

...Ida Mae Walker. If dates on headstones are correct, Ida Mae died the same day that her brother (my GGrandfather), Charles Ray, was born (Feb. 24, 1890). She was 1 or 2 years old. I’m interested in anything wit...

Re: Weinrich Claus families Posted on: 25 Apr 2014, by norbeck1234

Surnames > Weinrich

My Rudolph family I just found out was from Naumberg, Hesse Kassel. My g-grandfather August Rudolph b. 1851 was born there as well as his brother Christian Rudolph b. 1858. August came to the USA and to Philadel...

Re: Andrew WILLIAMSON m Elizabeth HOLLAND 1841 Truro Road Posted on: 25 Apr 2014, by topher1069

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Halifax

...Elizabeth a sister to Thomas, who married Johanna WHITE in 1852, Halifax, NS? If so, Thomas was 3 times g-grandfather :) Would love to hear from you, Chris

Re: Golembiewski Posted on: 25 Apr 2014, by mej1948

Surnames > Golembiewski

The street in Buffalo sounds familiar. When my g-grandfather, Martin Braciszewski and his 52 y.o. mother came to Buffalo NY in 1884,and lived there awhile.He was only 16,laborer. His mother,Cecilia Koteras Bracisz...

Thomas B. Henderson, b. 1802, S. Carolina Posted on: 26 Apr 2014, by suzyq12201

Surnames > Henderson

...for Thomas B. Henderson, b. 1802 in South Carolina. He moved to Louisiana where he died. He is my 2nd ggrandfather, and I have been unable to find ancestors before him.

Re: Texas Rodens Posted on: 26 Apr 2014, by LeisaRoden54

Surnames > Roden

...husband's family of Rodens are from the Yoakum, Texas area. His grandfather was Jay Milam Roden, his ggrandfather was James Isaac Roden (buried in Halletsville) and his ggrandfather was Elias Roden (believed to be buried in ...

Re: Phillip Harless Posted on: 27 Apr 2014, by HarlessTree

Surnames > Harless

My ggrandfather, Rufus S. and his oldest brother A.E. were sons of John and Elizabeth (Pile) Harless. John's father was Phillip, son of Henry and brother to Daniel. Henry and his family came to East Tennessee fr...

William Ferris born abt 1806 in Wiltshire, England Posted on: 28 Apr 2014, by quiltsavvy_1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Berkshire > General

Looking for my 4x ggrandfather born about 1806. Not sure of a wife"s name.He had the following children: Elizabeth Ferris 1831 – George Ferris 1837 – 1896 Charles Ferris 1840 – 1915 Phoebe FERRIS 1841 – 193...

Re: Isaac Ludwig, Ohio and Pennsylvania Posted on: 28 Apr 2014, by duanestucky

Surnames > Ludwig

...Almira Jane Klaiss, one of the children of Eleanor and Solomon Klaiss. She married Henry Stucky, my ggrandfather, one of his sons was my father Elzo Young Stucky.. I think that makes us third cousins.

Re: Texas Conference of the Evangelical Association Posted on: 28 Apr 2014, by niborg_99

Topics > Religions and Religious > Methodist > Methodist clergy and churches

...I ran across this picture. It is VERY poor quality and hard to read the names but it does show our ggrandfather, G.P. Hauser. Would you mind terrible sending a scan of the photo to my email address: niborg_99@y...

Re: Newtownards, County Down Posted on: 28 Apr 2014, by NoelLavery

Surnames > Keenan

...given as Greengraves, her father was Hugh Keenan and he was a Car Driver. It seems therefore that your ggrandfather Hugh Keenan was also my gggrandfather. Regards Noel Lavery - Belfast

Re: E.E.Creekmore Posted on: 29 Apr 2014, by sonicsuester

Surnames > Creekmore

Elizabeth Creekmore was my GGGGrandmother. My Grandfather was Herbert Charles McCurry and my GGrandfather was Nathanial McCurry.

Wisconsin Millett's Posted on: 30 Apr 2014, by jpclayton70

Surnames > Millett

...Nov 25, 1879 in Pueblo Colorado to Alonzo George McDowell. Son Benjamin born May 27, 1881, who is my ggrandfather. What I need, or want to know is why Adelia took back her maiden name since can't find any record...

Re: Robert Kershaw and Ann Barrett, 1849 in Rochdale, Lancs. Posted on: 30 Apr 2014, by wynpatto368

Surnames > Kershaw

...Albums that came out from Ireland. Edwin married Mary Ann Fry. They had 3 children - one of them my GGrandfather - he came out to Western Australia. He was the only one to marry and have children. His other sibli...

Re: ENDERSBY family in Bedfordshire Posted on: 30 Apr 2014, by Louisehughesn...

Surnames > Endersby

Hi, My 6th G-Grandfather was Richard Endersby (1703-1773), of Wrestlingworth. He was married to Elizabeth Weston. I am descended thro' his son Richard, in turn his daughter Sara who married George Newell. Any rel...

looking for more clark family lines Posted on: 30 Apr 2014, by erikclark16

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

...additional info about my Clark line. what I have so far in relation to me. grandfather Calvin Andrew Clark ggrandfather john henry Clark 1881-? married Obby lee ? siblings, Judson Clark, Lodie Clark, Stella lee C...

Re: NOLD's from Bietigheim, Baden Posted on: 30 Apr 2014, by akpromis

Surnames > Nold

Adolph is my GGrandfather . Please email.

Re: Napoleon Centennial Book look up Posted on: 30 Apr 2014, by 194145

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Logan

Hello, In 1885 ggrandfather James W McPherson and family travelled by wagon from Page County, Iowa to Napoleon where they attempted to homestead. His brother in law Frank Pershing homesteaded nearer to Steele. ...

Re: Location of Spottswood Posted on: 01 May 2014, by d17d191

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Logan

Thank you for the info. Spottswood is on the death cert. of my ggrandfather Soloman Adams (1869-1927) as his place of birth. Thanks again. Kevin Jackson

Re: Mathew Brewer Posted on: 01 May 2014, by jazznbarb

Surnames > Brewer

My ggrandfather was John Beemer Brewer. His son, was John Brewer, and that John Brewer had a son, John Emery Brewer, my grandfather.. The middle name came from Mary Emery, I'm pretty sure. John Beemer Brewer d...

Re: McGettigans from Scotland Posted on: 01 May 2014, by g_forcewinds7...

Surnames > McGettigan

...g-g-grandmother is Mary McGettigan she was married to Hugh McGettigan. I don't know a lot about them as my g-grandfather was killed in the first world war. His name was William McGettigan served in the Royal Dub...

Re: John KIMBRO Posted on: 01 May 2014, by claussentx

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Gibson

...County, TN. I recently found a family tree on Ancestry that has this John Kimbrough as the father of my g-grandfather and his siblings: Josephine Ester 1876-1952, John 1878-, Guy Edward 1880-1943, and Henry Clyd...

Re: Rusk/Robb, Rusk/Faulkner, Rusk/Lewis Posted on: 01 May 2014, by kpc1210

Surnames > Rusk

My Ggrandfather was James Rusk...DOB 1870...any relation? He was in Virginia. I am the granddaughter of Lewis Rusk...

William J Langston (abt 1858/60 - 1936) Posted on: 02 May 2014, by MissyTereck

Surnames > Langston

...Anderson Intelligencer) They had the following children: Charles Langston Marvin Marion Langston (My G-Grandfather) Joseph Langston May Bell Langston William Langston He died in 1936 and I have both the death ce...

Frantisek/Frank Musil/Musel & Mary Zika Musel of Tama Co. Iowa Posted on: 02 May 2014, by tracith477

Surnames > Musil

...about any of the people/connections listed below. I'd be happy to share whatever info I have. *My g-grandfather was Ludwig/Lewis J MUSEL (b.1882 in IA, d.1962 in IA). He married Sophia RAYMAN (b.1883 in IA, d.19...

Re: Looking for William Wolter Posted on: 02 May 2014, by kwiltr19

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Hi, I"m looking for the same William Wolter. He would be my GGGrandfather. My GGrandfather was August. I'm stumped too, but my next step will be to get a film from Heiligengrabe, the place of residence s...

Re: Amrhein, (PA) Frank>Arthur>Henry Posted on: 02 May 2014, by jkuebler124

Surnames > Amrhein

Dean, Ignatius was my g-grandfather and Francis was my grandfather. My dad is Bob Kuebler and he and your dad were close friends when they were younger.. My dad is 84 now. I'm working on a family history start...

Re: California Eutsler, Missouri roots..... Posted on: 02 May 2014, by molly_starnes

Surnames > Eutsler

...information from you. Would that be possible? I have been trying desperately to find information about your g-grandfather Ernest Eutsler Jr and his siblings. Thank you so much! Molly Terry

Re: Frances Alice Bagge and George Richard Cox Posted on: 03 May 2014, by a_dunn_321

Surnames > Bagge

...http://norfolkpubs.co.uk/kingslynn/gkingslynn/klgfr.htm The licensee following, Frank Henry Withers, was my ggrandfather. Frances was somehow related to Sir Richard Bagge, businessman, who owned a brewrey and m...

Re: Hoyle, Patrick and Hewey Archer Families Posted on: 03 May 2014, by TJustie

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oswego

...the Archer and Hoyle families in Oswego Co, NY. Are you still looking for info? Hugh Archer was my g-grandfather. Patrick Hoyle was Hugh's uncle, Tom

Re: Frasier/Frazier Posted on: 03 May 2014, by klfbb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Sandusky

Yes I am still researching that family. BF Frazier was my ggrandfather. I am having the most trouble finding information on his parents. I am at a loss. My e mail is klfbb2@aol.com. Would love to hear from you....

Creed family Posted on: 04 May 2014, by lloydu1936

Surnames > Creed

Henry Creed of Taloga, Ok was my GGrandfather. Hardin Creed of Missouri was my GGGrandfather. I have many old photos of Creed family members I would be glad to share, hoping someone else will recognize some peo...

Wentworth G. Field (s) Obit Seach - Narragansett Bay Posted on: 04 May 2014, by donnaborden1

Surnames > Slocum

...approx the same time and people have mistakenly attached his info to tree's on ancestry that are for my g-grandfather, so I am trying to provide proof so I am trying to located the obit for this man so I can confi...

Marriage and birth certificates from around 1860 Posted on: 04 May 2014, by Huwch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

My gg-grandparents migrated to the Slateford, Pennsylvania area in the late 1850s, and my g-grandfather was born there in 1861. I suspect that the parents' marriage took place there as well. Is there any way of ob...

Re: Howe Family in Michigan Posted on: 04 May 2014, by conpeg

Surnames > Howe

...twins that I didn't know about). The census also shows Hiram Howe age 37 living with them. Henry (my ggrandfather) and Mary also had a daughter named Henrietta and a son Lorin Dorris Howe - the two could have...

BARRASSO from Mirabella Eclano Posted on: 04 May 2014, by StaceyForten

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Campania > Avellino

Hello, Hoping to possibly connect with others researching the Barrasso family of Mirabella Eclano. My G-grandfather Carmine Antonio Barrasso (b.11 Feb 1873), emigrated to Massachusetts. His parents were Luigi Bar...

Charles Beck Posted on: 04 May 2014, by brydani

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Could someone please help me understand what a "constable" would do? In the 1900 census my ggrandfather Charles Beck is listed as one, by 1910 he is listed as a bartender in a saloon. Seems kinda a dr...

Re: John Tickle/Digel DNA Posted on: 05 May 2014, by A406523

Surnames > Tickle

Hi francesticklemize, John Tickle 1740-1822 is my 6th GGrandfather and I've tested with ancestry's dna. But with the connection being so far back, it wouldn't be unusual for us to not share common dna. My matern...

Joshua F Fisher orphan (?) Posted on: 05 May 2014, by bb_butler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

Looking for a birth record or Orphan record for our GGrandfather Joshua F Fisher b. 10 May 1846 Schulykill Co. d. 29 Jan 1929 in Erie Co., PA m. GGrandmother Rebecca Todd Thompson on 21 Aug 1871 Joshua F Fisher a...

My original photos posted to my tree are now shown as submitted by someone else Posted on: 05 May 2014, by jbhenning

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

I hope this doesn't sound picky but I have the original photos of my ggrandfather and I posted them to my Ancestry tree several years ago. Now these photos show up on someone else' s tree shown as originally sub...

Re: Pubnico Belle on Baccalieu Posted on: 06 May 2014, by ehoran199

Localities > North America > Canada > Newfoundland > Trinity Bay

...years after the tragedy and named for the two deceased boys (Frederick and Malcolm). His father, my g-grandfather, William Clouter, was Rachel Burton's next oldest sibling. My mother told me that the disaster was ...

Re: Solum Posted on: 06 May 2014, by steven_solum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Waupaca

...more on my Family History. I would appreciate any info you can send me. My Grandfater was Welby Solum, GGrandfather was Carl Johan Solum, my GGGranndfather was Ole Solum(married to Betsy Bjaaland, my GGGGrandfath...

Re: Looking for an obituary or marriage announcement in the newspaper? I may find it. Posted on: 06 May 2014, by jamesoneillco...

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Halifax

...My great-grandmother was Rosella Cody (Coady?), who was born in Halifax @1856 and died at sea on my g-grandfather Angus Macdonald's ship, the Nicosia. While on land, they lived in Saint John, NB. The story of he...

Re: Constans in Ohio Posted on: 07 May 2014, by tyra_peters

Surnames > Constans

John Constans is also my g-grandfather. I grew up in the house they had on the west side of Columbus, OH, I have also been searching for information about the family.

Re: Minnesota/Auger Posted on: 07 May 2014, by RCHOGAN42

Surnames > Auger

My g-grandfather was David Auger, son of Charles Auger...

IRA Lucas m Lucretia Kinney Posted on: 07 May 2014, by PAbonedigger

Surnames > Lucas

...Williams father born in IRE and mother born in KY. Ira and Lucretia were both born in CT. My deceased G-Grandfather always told me that there are 2 Lucas families in the Chaut Co, NY area and we are no relation ...

Re: Harold Fowler Chappell Posted on: 08 May 2014, by WilsonK98

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Jefferson

...Bolt and Chappell families may have been slaves there. C.R.W. Bolts had a plantation there, hence, my ggrandfather Lee Bolt(s) and his wife Easter Chappell may have met there? Anyway Easter's family I found in Na...

Re: Henry Chappell Posted on: 08 May 2014, by WilsonK98

Surnames > Chappell

...looking for my grandfather Anthony Bolt(s). Henry and Louisa had a daughter named Easter who married my ggrandfather Lee Bolt(s) found in the 1880 census. Lee and Easter's son Anthony my great grandfather was bor...

per page