Search the Boards

Search Results for "ggrandfather" - 484 Messages

per page

Re: Sarah Elizabeth Baldwin Posted on: 05 Mar 2015, by stahlhutdp

Surnames > Baldwin

...by George B. McLean but that only has data from about 1847 and later. George B. McLean was my wife's ggrandfather.

Re: DNA Testing and the Redgate ancestor not showing up. Posted on: 05 Mar 2015, by tr_shelby

Surnames > Redgate

...have since confirmed In the Ancestry "Gen Circles" beta I show no Redgate matches My 3rd g-grandfather was Edmund Redgate Sr. b 1817, his father, Francis b abt. 1777, was baptized in Derby, Derbyshire,...

kip blackwell from Mississippi Posted on: 05 Mar 2015, by mrs_cnpage

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Jasper

...Mississippi: Jasper, Covington or Smith. It is believed that Kip, (an apple orchard owner) fathered my ggrandfather Felix Blackwell born 1874 from Covington County Ms. Felix married Mandy Blackwell. They had seve...

Re: Robert Lee Pettus Posted on: 05 Mar 2015, by WandNPettus

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

Did this Robert Pettus have another Robert Pettus (1817 - 1904) in his line? We're trying to find out more about this Robert Pettus, my ggrandfather.

Gustav Hargesheimer's arrival Posted on: 06 Mar 2015, by carol_caldwel...

Surnames > Hargesheimer

I finally solved a brick wall. I found (because of someone else's research) That my ggrandfather Gustav Gerhard Lorenz Hargesheimer arrived in New York on the Bark Adonis with his brother Carl and half sisters, L...

Re: DNA Posted on: 07 Mar 2015, by kmccut

Surnames > Bye

Sorry let's try again. Terry McCutchen His ggrandfather was Sofia Amundsen Bye. According to the immigration records he first went to Minnesota and later moved to Idaho and Oregon. Terry's grandmother was Ast...

Re: Darby/Woodard Bible Posted on: 07 Mar 2015, by donna_galipea...

Surnames > Woodard

Elizabeth ( Lizzie ) was by 1st cousin 3x removed ... Her father - Nathan & my ggrandfather - Edmund Darby were brothers... I love doing the research...How exciting to find something like this.. .. I would...

Who Were John Dees's (b. abt 1827 - d. 1864) Parents? Posted on: 07 Mar 2015, by tdees140

Surnames > Dees

In the few months I've been actively researching my family tree I've just accepted that John Dees's (b. abt. 1827 - d. 1864) parents were John Dees (b. abt. 1792 - d. before 1830) and Tabitha Ann McKi...

lhatchett Posted on: 07 Mar 2015, by darlene862000

Surnames > Plummer

Hi, OMG, I have been trying to find my GGrandfather for years! (John Plummer) On his death certificate it says he was born in Mass. I know he came west and married a Metis women, my Ggrandmother in Canada. He ...

Re: County Mayo Posted on: 07 Mar 2015, by denisesmith_1

Surnames > Duggan

Melissa Patrick's son Thomas was my ggrandfather, James Henry was my grandfather and James Richard was my father. Did you grow up in the Indy area? This is great. My grandfather never spoke much about the Dugg...

George Maddox (b. 1799?) Kentucky. Posted on: 07 Mar 2015, by jjas04

Surnames > Maddox

Looking for George Maddox. Believed he married Adaline Logan. There son James "T" Maddox is 2nd g'grandfather. Married America Jane Howard.

Marriage Records, St. Jeromes, Holyoak, Ma. 1859 Posted on: 08 Mar 2015, by susieaj1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Middlesex

How would I find records of my GGrandfather and GGrandmother's record of marriage, 1859 James Calighan and Catherine Keily Thank you! Susie

Re: CAMPBELLS FROM DERRYHENNET COUNTY ARMAGH Posted on: 08 Mar 2015, by jennifercorbe...

Surnames > Campbells

...particular is a feature in some of "our" Campbells. it seems increasingly likely to me that my ggrandfather James could have been a brother to William, Michael and Thomas. I'm sure, one of James' (1789...

Re: Lukovic Posted on: 08 Mar 2015, by jules4154

Localities > Eastern Europe > Yugoslavia > Montenegro

I believe my mother's g-grandfather was Anton(e) Luckovitch (Luckovich). Just started the research but am pretty sure he was a storekeeper at Hesquiat (Hesquiaht) / Estevan Point on the Westcoast of Vancouver Isla...

Re: Robbert Hardin Family Posted on: 09 Mar 2015, by rhonda37

Surnames > Hardin

Hi there, this is my family line as well. I am through my GGrandfather Forrest Vinson Hardin whose mother was Amanda (LouMandie) Hardin married to George Hardin.. Do you have any history of them? I have never see...

Re: NC/VA Barrs Posted on: 09 Mar 2015, by kmdenham

Surnames > Barr

...Barr) and Catherine Morrison. William and Catherine had a daughter Sarah my GGrandmother who married my GGrandfather S. Andrews. I can't seem to find anything more on either William or Catherine. Where were they...

Re: Harding autosomal dna test Posted on: 10 Mar 2015, by rharding57

Surnames > Harding

...experience. My Harding history is out of Pennsy too. Luzerne county area. At least that I know about. The 2x ggrandfather I mentioned has become a mystery as to his past and his real origin. I thought coming into...

Looking for info on Enrique Loza and wife Clementina Rodriguez in CA @ 1925 Posted on: 10 Mar 2015, by cjln74

Surnames > Loza

Hello. My GGrandfather was name Enrique Loza. He was born Mexico around 1904. He married Clementina Rodriguez around 1923. They came to San Fran around 1925. They had 4-children in Cali, then presumably, move...

Buenrostro / Loza - Family Ties Posted on: 10 Mar 2015, by cjln74

Surnames > Buenrostro

I am hoping someone could shed some light on my g'grandfather and his parents. My GG was named Jose Enrique Loza. He was born in 1904 in Mexico. His parents where Prisciliano Loza and Juana Buenrostro. Grandp...

Re: TURNER/PRINE Posted on: 10 Mar 2015, by snjgaff

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Washington

...to find out more info about the Prine family. Elizabeth A Prine (listed as Eliza) was living with my G-Grandfather in the 1910 & 1920 census. (1910 listed as an orphan living with him & his wife Lucretia t...

Re: Patsy Mazzei-Mazzeo-Morrell in Ohio from Italy Posted on: 11 Mar 2015, by tigerlilly09

Surnames > Mazzei

My ggrandfather was Patsy Mazzei (Morrell) who died in 1955 and was married to Lena Entry. I am looking for any information on his family (siblings and parents, etc)

Re: Kirby Native American Posted on: 11 Mar 2015, by sadiebarnone

Surnames > Kirby

Renee.......My GGrandfather was a Texas Kirby as was his father. Robert Kirby 1813...my 4th Great Grandfather was from North Carolina. Robert Kirby was called a Squaw Man....supposedly he lived on a reservation...

Re: Charles Lavelle Smithart Posted on: 11 Mar 2015, by tsmithhart_19...

Surnames > Smithart

I also had DNA analyzed and haven't had anyone pop up that might have ancestors from earlier than my g-grandfather, Abner.

John Sampson Odom, b. abt 1840 Carolinas, d. abt 1893 Texas Posted on: 11 Mar 2015, by kjohnodom

Surnames > Odom

Researching Odom family line prior to my G-Grandfather, John Sampson Odom. What I know: John Sampson Odom married Rhoda Rebecca Pace (1844-1910) about 1860 in Georgia. She was born in Lumpkin, Stewart County, Ge...

Otto Geihsler, emma kobe Posted on: 12 Mar 2015, by rhonda2240

Surnames > Koby

I am the granddaughter of Otto Geihsler and Emma Kobe, daughter of James Geihsler and Diana Younger, Step sister to Lisa Van Antwerp. Looking for the relatives who posted this 1 of 1 Heinrich Koby/Ko...

Re: LOURANIA MATILDA BAUGUS - HILL COUNTY, TX Posted on: 13 Mar 2015, by Tkbaugus1965

Surnames > Baugus

Hello my name is Tim Baugus... Lourania Baugus was the sister of my ggrandfather James R Baugus... Call me 910-853-2934...

Re: Madia Family Posted on: 13 Mar 2015, by kmedia

Surnames > Madia

Hi do you by chance know Franks parents names. our ggrandfather was George born 1870 in Italy and his father was Stefano. Mother was Francis Shirker. Any information would be appreciated. K. Media kmedia@comcast...

Re: Glidden ancestors Posted on: 13 Mar 2015, by glennkaufman9...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Ashland

...If I get anymore info, I'll let you know. My tree has most of the Eder's listed out. As well as your g-grandfather Frank.

Re: Adding to the Hughett Clan of East Tennessee Posted on: 13 Mar 2015, by alanah1954

Surnames > Hughett

I to am part of the HUGHETT clan from eastern Tennessee. Gg-grandfather Allen Hughett. G-grandfather. John Franklin Hughett. Grandfather Allen W. Hughett. Father Allen J. Hughett. THANKS**Alana Hughett

Re: Archibald Shields, New Brunswick Posted on: 13 Mar 2015, by pshields47

Surnames > Shields

I'm looking for my 2nd ggrandfather, Edward(?) Archibald Shields. He was called Archie. He was married to Addie Mae Palmer. They were both from New Brunswick. He also died in 1884 around Houlton or Linneus Maine....

Family of Ferdinand Adam Posted on: 13 Mar 2015, by jebarkley

Surnames > Adam

I am trying to find out where in Prussia my G-Grandfather and Grandfather were born. My G-Grandfather was Ferdinand Adam, b. 21 April 1964. My grandfather was Bernhard Adam, b. 29 December 1890. They immigrated to the Unite...

Re: Barone's in Valledolmo, Palermo, Sicily Posted on: 13 Mar 2015, by patcrs

Surnames > Barone

I am also trying to locate the Barone's in Valledolmo~ Giacomo Barone (my ggrandfather) and his wife Apollonia Macaluso. I have located quite a few of the Barones, and know what somewhere I saw a Rosolino Barone,...

Bevier, MO coal mining and my GGrandfather Posted on: 14 Mar 2015, by PamelaLord2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Macon

Hello all: I am searching for anyone who can help me find out information regarding my g-grandfather, Charles A. Smith (DOB 3/14/1874) and his position as President of the local labor union in Bevier, Mo. I rec...

Re: R.B. Hedden/Hadden & Matilda Chew Posted on: 14 Mar 2015, by jenbelt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mahaska

...information regarding William and Jennie. They are my direct line of grandparents As in William is my ggrandfather. I was named after Grandma Jennie. I have Williams parents as Johnathan Ogden and Mariah May....

Re: looking Posted on: 14 Mar 2015, by kitkatfloyd1

Surnames > McCollum

...McCollum married to Ollie Huggins in 1912. The only information we have for sure is that his brother, my ggrandfather, is George Felton McCollum. We are looking for any information we can find. I'd love to hear b...

Re: Bevier, MO coal mining and my GGrandfather Posted on: 14 Mar 2015, by thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Macon

NOTE - There is a 20 yr. gap in the census records [1880 - 1900] as the 1890 census was burned in the 1920's. Add 20 yrs to everyone's 1880 age for the 1900 census. I’m not related to any member of t...

Re: Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Hickey's in Quyon Posted on: 15 Mar 2015, by lisah07

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Outaouais > Pontiac

...Mother) last name is McHugh. And the John Hickey that signed as a witness to his marriage may have been my g-grandfather! Thanks Lisa

Prophet Scott, TN Posted on: 15 Mar 2015, by haynescestors

Surnames > Scott

...Mary F. Mary was born in 1887 in Nashville TN. Prophet was also known as Pingou? He was my second g-grandfather. Mary was my g-grandmother. Mary married a John Haynes at age 15-16. I know nothing and can f...

Re: my ggrandfather was Paul Gustave Octave Boucher Posted on: 15 Mar 2015, by sweetwatersfa...

Surnames > Boucher

Hi there Dominic My Family came from Mauritius during the Mauritius civil war. My Fathers name was Ragis and my grand Fathers name was Antoine. As far as aristocratic families go once my father had p...

Re: Albert Henry Smith THOMSON/THOMPSON Posted on: 15 Mar 2015, by phxgudes

Surnames > Thompson

My 2nd g-grandfather was James Henry Thomson, brother to John Davis and Alexander Brown. He was the preacher and married Nancy McLeod. Their grandson was my grandfather. Harry died when my mother was a baby and so...

Forester, Benjamin and wife Susannah Whitlow, Union County, GA 1830-1850 - what happened to them? Posted on: 15 Mar 2015, by cmoren03

Surnames > Forester

3rd G-Grandfather was Benjamin Forester (B: 1775 NC) was of Scotch-Irish descent. He married Susannah Whitlow (B: 1782 NC) on February 28, 1799 in Orange, North Carolina and they started their family there with ...

Redman, John and wife Elizabeth Elizabeth Peek - 1850-1860 Union Co, GA. What happened to them & son James? Posted on: 15 Mar 2015, by cmoren03

Surnames > Redman

3rd G-Grandfather John Redman (B: 1792 TN) married Elizabeth Peek (B: 1793 VA). Their children were born in North Carolina, and include 2nd’ G-Grandmother Isabella Redman [B:1821], Stephen H Redman [B: 1825], Jam...

Re: grandparent's heritage Posted on: 15 Mar 2015, by lcbarsalou

Surnames > Pate

...for info on Lee Ola (White?) (Gavin?) as well. Warno Barto Pate, (Samuel Bascom Pate's brother) is my G-grandfather. Any help here would be appreciated!

Re: Calza's children Posted on: 16 Mar 2015, by Karla1949

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Washington

...any proof of his birth. Can you assist? John is my 3rd great grandfather and Calza would be my 4th g-grandfather. Thank you for anything you can share with me about Calza's children. Karla

Loyd Ford b abt: 1792 Tn d: 1879 Tippah County, MS Posted on: 16 Mar 2015, by Mizzc11291

Surnames > Ford

Looking for the parents of Loyd Ford b abt. 1792 in Tn? d: 1870 Tippah County, MS. I believe he is my 4X Ggrandfather, the father of my 3XGreatgrandfather William Ford. Loyd was married to Jane Hubbard. Not s...

Re: Tennesse/Oklahoma/California McKinney Please help! Posted on: 16 Mar 2015, by Mstrywolf1

Surnames > McKinney

...- Annie/Anna Sparks Levi Curtis McKinney (gg-grandfather) - Eluzabeth Estes John William McKinney (g-grandfather) - Missouri Ann Perkins Mary McKinney (grandmother) - Deward Belmont Skirvin

Re: Looking for relatives of Scoutens from Oneida County. Posted on: 17 Mar 2015, by scoutens

Surnames > Scouten

...read some of my previous messages to know I am trying to find the parents of James Edward Scouten, my g-grandfather on my dad's branch of the tree. Unfortunately I do not have any photographs to share. Have you by...

Re: Miranda (Marilda) Belle (WILDER) Smith Posted on: 18 Mar 2015, by Jeffrey_Crouc...

Surnames > Smith

...knowledge of her family or, as I stated that I am seeking, who her parents are for sure. I am good on my GGrandfather Jonathan Smith's lineage but I have yet to find a single photo of him as he died young just af...

Re: Samuel Wilson Musgrove of Parke Co.,, Indiana - Revolutionary Pension Application File Posted on: 18 Mar 2015, by cimarron904

Surnames > Musgrove

Hi, I'm also researching this Samuel Musgrove (also my 4th ggrandfather) and would love to see more legible records than those found at the Archives. How did you manage to find clearer records and how might I s...

your Hallamik, Josephine Caroline Rinda m. Edward C. Melville Posted on: 19 Mar 2015, by kendrasyr

Surnames > Halamick

...Caroline, thier daughter, m. Edward C. Melville abt 1910, had at least one child, Matthew. Edward is my 3rd ggrandfather, by his previous marriage to Maud Simpson. while I am primarily researching the Melville li...

per page