Search the Boards

Search Results for "ggrandfather" - 627 Messages

per page

Re: searls/beasley Posted on: 03 Aug 2014, by Roger_Lamborn...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Giles

...Surles/Searles who m. Anna Beasley. Am I correct in that William F's children are Charles Vinkley (my ggrandfather) Rebecca Ann and Mary Luella...any details you can shed. Which are you descended from? Roger Lamb...

Re: Calling All Scrantons!!! Lets get Scranton Family Grave/Burials in Databases Posted on: 03 Aug 2014, by carolw20061

Surnames > Scranton

I have been working for the past 5 years to verify our Scranton line to my GGrandfather Albert M Scranton 1843. My father found his name in the book of the Descendants of John Scranton. Our line is John/John/Thom...

Re: Sneed Posted on: 04 Aug 2014, by trowesr1

Surnames > Sneed

...information on this Sneed family? Archibald and Mary B are my gg grandparents. Their son Wm M. Sneed my ggrandfather was their son. On his death certificate my grandfather Ernest Van Buren Sneed listed Mary Gree...

Re: Adding County Assessment pf Property, Land, Poll & Income and Salary Tax records to FTM 2012 Posted on: 04 Aug 2014, by smh43

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software

...trying to establish a death date for my GG-Grandfather (such as) last year paying land tax & my G-Grandfather taking over the tax. Would like to see if Bell Co, TX court house can help me locate where the far...

Re: Debbage Family Posted on: 05 Aug 2014, by KDebbage

Surnames > Debbage

...you still use the site or may receive an alert to it. I am from the same line as you but where your GGrandfather was Mark, I am decedent of his sister Jane, who had Thomas Debbage 1874 (illegitimately). I hav...

William Henry Haynes b 1855 Illinois or Pennsylvania Posted on: 05 Aug 2014, by mmcreyn7

Surnames > Haynes

I'm looking for any info on my ggrandfather William Henry Haynes (Sr) born about 1855 in either Illinois or Pennsylvania. He married Mary Charlotte Kirkaldie in La Salle County Illinois Jan 1, 1874, at the home o...

Re: Benzinger Posted on: 06 Aug 2014, by HenryReinert

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...Franciska Meidl. She is the daughter of Blasius Meidl. Franciska was born in Whitelaw in 1882. My GGrandfather was Joseph Meitl. The Meitl's (incorrect spelling) of Kansas came from Joseph. The Wisconsin Meid...

Re: Patrick McLaughlin Ellsworth Street South Philadelphia Posted on: 06 Aug 2014, by jasalva

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Philadelphia

...family. I have seen the records that you listed. I have the death certificate for Annie. Patrick, my ggrandfather, was the informant and, unfortunately, didn't give any information for Annie. He has been very...

Re: McFarland Posted on: 06 Aug 2014, by PatWyatt55

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Tate

...looking for a John McFarland, said to have died about 1900 in Tate or Panola County MS. It is said that my GGrandfather was named John, born about 1878 in MS and that his wife was named Annie Cooper. There are so...

Re: DEAN LOYALIST FROM MASSACHUSETTS ( one of the 13 Colonies 1700s) Posted on: 06 Aug 2014, by rrothwell

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Charlotte

Don't assume they were loyalists. My husband's third g-grandfather, John Morse, also got a land grant in New Brunswick and his father and grandfather fought as patriots in the Revolutionary War and he was too you...

Ansley McDonnell; widow of James. Posted on: 06 Aug 2014, by jjm90sc

Surnames > McDougal

...unable to find anything about the death of James, any passenger list showing her, James, William (my g-grandfather), or Charles. Ansley, William and Charles all lived at the same residence until her death. Any h...

Re: Munsee/Muncey/Munsey Posted on: 06 Aug 2014, by rrothwell

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Charlotte

Ashley: John Munsey and Margaret Derry also had a son Jonathan (my 7th g-grandfather) born about 1718 in Oyster River, Durham, Strafford, NH. John Munsey served in Colonel Hilton's regiment during Queen Anne's War...

Re: Greniers Posted on: 07 Aug 2014, by PowersRoots

Surnames > Grenier

...Alexander born in Jan 1858 who lived 8 months. So this is right before Joseph Philip was born. He is my ggrandfather. I will spend some time reading what you each have written, but wanted to see if these emails ...

Re: Futhey and Cope, History of Chester Co, PA RE: Alexander Stewart Posted on: 08 Aug 2014, by PattylShaw

Surnames > Stuart

Sorry I am female, and did the DNA, the male line ran out with my g-grandfather Flavius Stewart son of Robert Gravenor and Nancy Vandervort Stewart.

Re: Waterhouses in World War II Posted on: 08 Aug 2014, by merogan29

Surnames > Waterhouse

...Mass in 1911. His family moved around a bit, upstate NY, Philadelphia and finally Brooklyn, NY. My ggrandfather was Charles Waterhouse of Searsport, Maine, a seacaptain. My line hails from Richard Waterhouse w...

Re: Burtenshaw-Cox Posted on: 08 Aug 2014, by susannewhyte

Surnames > Burtenshaw

Sorry.... It was my g-grandfather, John Mortimer whose mother was a Burtenshaw-Cox!!! His wife, Emma Postans was a descendent of Susannah Maydwell. A lot of cross pollination makes it difficult to keep up!! su...

Re: Breslin-Brislanes Liscarroll-Kilbrin Co Cork Posted on: 08 Aug 2014, by MichelleP1890

Surnames > Breslin

Hi! I'm also looking for Breslins. My G-Grandfather was Thomas Breslin born abt 1861. He immigrated to Australia. My uncle remembers meeting some elder maiden Breslin aunts in Cork in the mid 1950's. Thomas' w...

Re: Johnstons Tyrone 1800s Posted on: 08 Aug 2014, by gjohnston33

Surnames > Johnston

...Drumglass, Tyrone. His father was Archibald. Her parents were Neal and Mary. They went to Glasgow where my g-grandfather Francis Johnston was born in 1863. I have found no other children. Francis and family emigra...

Re: Searching for Treacy's in Ireland Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by JanetJackson1...

Surnames > Treacy

...Treacy were brothers. I have in my possession a letter from Rev. Father James Power Treacy from1942 to my ggrandfather Richard Mockler in the US. The Rev explains that his grandmother was Mary Mockler married to ...

Re: John Summers Family - DNA-originating in Fleming, Sharpsburg area of KY, John, John James, Charles Ronald Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by MsTouchUp

Surnames > Summers

Well, this is very interesting to me. I know my g-grandfather was James Milton Summers, also. He was married to Rosa Rawlings....she died around 1904, I think. Now,.my Aunt remembers him being at the house when ...

Re: Henry Philip Woods Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by daniellewils0...

Surnames > Woods

...(Leeler) Ann Woods who is my G-G grandmother. She married William Pinkley Fowler b. 1893 d. 1958 and had my G-grandfather Buford Fowler b.1916 d. 2009. Let me know if you want to share more about this lineage.

Re: Hugh Cowan (1700-1782) Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by NCAries

Surnames > Cowan

...from Sarah Cowan Chitwood [daughter of David 1741-1811], wife of Pleasant Chitwood. David was my 4th ggrandfather; I am shakey on who his wife might have been and who David's parents were. Not to say I do not h...

Re: Elbert Leonard Edgar Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by wanda_edgar_g...

Surnames > Edgar

I have just today saw your post about information on your GGrandfather, Vernon Edgar. Vernon is my uncle and my father's brother. If you haven't found the information you need you may contact me by email, ageor...

Bloom, Frank - Illinois Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by PattiD55

Surnames > Bloom

We are looking for information on Frank Bloom born 1860, died 1936. He would be my g-grandfather. We know he moved to the US in 1863, but his origins are still up in the air. Some documents say he's from Englan...

Re: William JONES born 1857-59 in western canada. Desperate for info. Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by sstanger1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > General

Hi, Your GGrandfather William JONES - was born in Canada 1857/59 To USA - in 1868 - Have you searched USA Census - from 1870> Should show the family together - In Michigan USA - William JONES - married E...

Re: Ancestors of Brabbs Robert b.~1802 Phil.PA USA? Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by NMC702

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Kuestenland

Robert Brabbs is my 4th GGrandfather.

Wills Posted on: 10 Aug 2014, by procr8

Surnames > Wills

...for information on the Wills family out of Humboldt County, California, and Oregon. Owen Wills was my g-grandfather. He was married to May (maiden name unknown but may be Forman). He listed a Violet Wills out o...

Maynor Senya or Sena or Senia married to James H Baker and Samuel Hopkins Lynn Posted on: 10 Aug 2014, by creativespot

Surnames > Maynor

...records of her marriage to Samuel Lynn, I have not been able to find her marriage to her first husband, my ggrandfather James H Baker or any type of birth/parental history. Any help is appreciated!

Re: Figgans/Figgins-Scotland Posted on: 10 Aug 2014, by ianmbooth

Surnames > Figgans

...gg grandmother. She and Albert Kent lived in Beechworth. Her daughter Ethel married Peter Booth (my ggrandfather), they lived in Footscray. If you'd like to visit my ancestry family tree I'd be very happy. Ian B...

Re: Marquette's in Minnesota Posted on: 10 Aug 2014, by mcarder138

Surnames > Marquette

Hi. I am searching for my husband's family and specifically his ggrandfather, Henry Benedict Marquette, who was born in Minnesota on June 14, 1884 in either Duluth or Moorehead. From his granddaughter, we unders...

Re: Jacob (Jake) M. Varner Posted on: 10 Aug 2014, by dvarner47

Surnames > Varner

I am sorry as we don't have the same thread of Varners. My ggrandfather is Newton J Varner from Powersville, Mo., and Jake Varner was his son and my grandfather. Jake did have a daughter by the name of Ruth but I...

Re: William Taylor Gregory Tn. Posted on: 11 Aug 2014, by roberttonnies

Surnames > Gregory

Thanks for your post. My wife's ggrandfather W.T.Gregory b. circa 1820 had a son Thomas b. 1/5/1851 in La Fayette, Tenn. who had 5 daughters. they lived in Cookville, Tenn. Does this sound like your W.T. Gregory...

Re: HEFLIN and DNA results Posted on: 12 Aug 2014, by beanutputter

Surnames > Heflin

...FTDNA. I'd still love to see this blossom. I'm fairly certain I know the parents & family of my g-grandfather Heflin, but even that isn't certain without DNA proof.

Re: Family info - WALDON Posted on: 12 Aug 2014, by kayeogram

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > McLean

Hi Kathleen.... we are indeed cousins! Edward was also my second ggrandfather. I am descended through his son Jeremiah m. Nancy CJ Glascock. Their son, Samuel Middleton Waldon was my grandfather. Please feel ...

Re: Shorthill's of Park County, MT Posted on: 13 Aug 2014, by larry_shorthi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Park

...with Kent Shorthill, David R. Shorthill was my GGGrandfather. His son, John was a brother to Kent's GGrandfather, Tom. I am interested in any information you have to share on the original family from Ireland as...

Re: OHIO-Greene Co., LEWIS BINGAMAN & wife TEMPRANCE CAIN Posted on: 13 Aug 2014, by LoveMyGenes

Surnames > Bingaman

...this marriage were given to the Cincinnati Children's Home in 1892, Frank and Nettie. Frank is my g-grandfather. He and Nettie were fostered by the W.H. and Mary Sayles Jones family of Cincinnati. The Child...

Re: adkins Posted on: 14 Aug 2014, by Lynzey

Surnames > Adkins

...to share information regarding Hezekiah's parents - Parker V. Adkins and Mary... Hezekiah is my 5th g-grandfather - I have lines from 2 of his sons... Elias and Isaac that reconnect in my gg-grandparents. Lynda

Re: Taliaferro/Tolliver/Toliver!!! Recent BIG Breakthrough!!! Posted on: 14 Aug 2014, by Scott_MaryL

Surnames > Toliver

I too am searching for Taliaferros/Tollivers, my g-grandfather was Yager Taliaferro who was born in VA about 1865., was married to Betty Page, had many children, Anna, Lynwood, Martha ,Eliza, Viola(my grandmothe...

Re: Warren Bailer/ Fulton County, GA Posted on: 14 Aug 2014, by grobanutty

Surnames > Bailer

Hello, I'm trying to locate information on my ggrandfather William Terrell. My grandfather was Augustus Norman Terrell and I can't help but wonder if there is an uncle connection in here somewhere. I find very ...

Re: Mary Adaline Goins Logan Terrell 1887-1969 Posted on: 14 Aug 2014, by grobanutty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Franklin

...family? It's apparent that she married into the Terrell family and her late husband is too young to be my ggrandfather. But I cannot shake the irony of her siblings names as they are also in my family. My ggrandfather was a ...

Re: Re :David Mull, Loudon County, Virginia 1740's Posted on: 15 Aug 2014, by da967

Surnames > Mull

...GGGrandparents, I have very little information on this line. William and Millie had a son named Samuel W. Mull(GGrandfather)(1861-1904), my Grandfather is Vergil Hillery(1901-1966).

Haggerty married to a Hight in Reno, Nevada Posted on: 15 Aug 2014, by jhuber1968

Surnames > Hight

...Daniel and Lottie Huber Haggerty of Reno, Nevada. I am a cousin to Lottie Huber through her father. Her ggrandfather was a brother to my gggrandfather. Any help would be appreciated. You can email me through h...

Haggerty married to a Hight in Reno, Nevada Posted on: 15 Aug 2014, by jhuber1968

Surnames > Haggerty

...Daniel and Lottie Huber Haggerty of Reno, Nevada. I am a cousin to Lottie Huber through her father. Her ggrandfather was a brother to my gggrandfather. Any help would be appreciated. You can email me through h...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Counties > Washoe

Haggerty married Bennett(i?) in Reno Nevada Posted on: 15 Aug 2014, by jhuber1968

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Counties > Washoe

...granddaughter of Daniel J. and Lottie Huber Haggerty. I am a relative of Lottie Huber Haggerty. Lottie's ggrandfather is the brother to my gggrandfather and I would love to know more about her family. If you kn...

Haggerty married Bennett(i?) in Reno Nevada Posted on: 15 Aug 2014, by jhuber1968

Surnames > Haggerty

...granddaughter of Daniel J. and Lottie Huber Haggerty. I am a relative of Lottie Huber Haggerty. Lottie's ggrandfather is the brother to my gggrandfather and I would love to know more about her family. If you kn...

Surnames > Benetti

Re: Ellsorth Rolston Posted on: 15 Aug 2014, by DerekRalston

Surnames > Rolston

James Ellsworth Ralston from Owensboro, KY is my GGrandfather, and Hannah (Groscurth) is my GGrandmother. If you have any information, please let me know.

Re: Jeglum Ancestry Posted on: 15 Aug 2014, by elcie40

Surnames > Jeglum

Any chance you have any info on Knut Halvor Gielo Jeglum? I believe him to be my 4x g-grandfather.

Re: Fuller Posted on: 16 Aug 2014, by cassiehershbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

...more information on Ephraim Johnston(Born 1770, MD, married to Catherine Bridgewater) He is my 5th G-grandfather...I was always told that side of my family has a Cherokee lineage. I have traced all other lines ba...

per page