Search the Boards

Search Results for "ggrandfather" - 618 Messages

per page

Early Pioneer Settlers of Champaign County, Ohio Posted on: 04 Sep 2014, by rbe97702

Surnames > Thomas

My maternal 4th g-grandparents were among the early settlers of Champaign County. They were” John Thomas, with wife Nancy (nee unknown) and children; and Isaac Gray, with wife Lydia (nee Robinson) and...

Early Pioneer Settlers of Champaign County, Ohio Posted on: 04 Sep 2014, by rbe97702

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Champaign

My maternal 4th g-grandparents were among the early settlers of Champaign County. They were” John Thomas, with wife Nancy (nee unknown) and children; and Isaac Gray, with wife Lydia (nee Robinson) and...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Champaign

Query – who were/are the descendants of the Knight, Sir Rhys Ap Thomas? Posted on: 05 Sep 2014, by rbe97702

Surnames > Thomas

Rhys Ap Thomas(1448-1525) was a ruthless Welch warrior Laird, who gained great distinction by killing the King of England (King Richard lll) during the battle of Bosworth Field in 1485. This was the l...

Re: A. F. Swain Posted on: 06 Sep 2014, by azswaim

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Fannin

...message but hope you are still active. I believe the A.F. Swain buried in Oak Grove Cemetery is my ggrandfather A.F. Swaim. There is a picture of the headstone at http://www.txfannin.org/obits.php?per_id=15071 ...

Re: thomas Hollihan Posted on: 06 Sep 2014, by phaefner1

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Northumberland

Thomas, This is great information. I am new at this only 2 years and it does get confusing and i have no family alive to help me figure this out. Here is what i know maybe you can clarify or help lea...

Re: Looking for family - to get correct 'original' spelling of name Posted on: 06 Sep 2014, by AlWyszynski

Surnames > Wyszynski

Since my first post I have found much more of my family history. My g-grandfather Jan Wyszynski cr 1841 is second husband of Agnieszka Gołaszewska cr 1839, married 1877 in Misztalach Tyborach (Misztale Tybory). Th...

Re: James Michael Curley Posted on: 06 Sep 2014, by Curlz62591

Surnames > Curley

Hi, My uncle's name is jimmy mike curley. Im thinking named after his ggrandfather? Anyhow i've only been able to trace back to my grandfather's father. That would be my great grandfather Raymond James Curley w...

Re: Ronald Dalton MUIHEAD / MUIRHEAD ,Jessie Smith Robert Dalton MUIRHEAD b Posted on: 06 Sep 2014, by sstanger1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Toronto

...are Searching for Jessie Smith MUIRHEAD -? was she married - to a MUIRHEAD What was the name of your GGrandfather ? The name of the brother of Jessie Find a Grave: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?pa...

Ingwold Oscar Opland Posted on: 06 Sep 2014, by Riddle_Eric

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Houghton

My GGrandfather was Ingwold Oscar Opland born Jan. 3, 1896 in Calumet, Mi. I see him in the 1900 census, 1910 census , WW1 Reg. card in 1918, and in the 1920 census he is living with Richard and Emaline Edwards. ...

Re: Descendants of Leonards arriving in America in the 1600's and 1700's Posted on: 06 Sep 2014, by goodrich_dian...

Surnames > Leonard

It would be amazing if you had any information regarding my GGrandfather, John Leonard, b. 1845 and mother Sarah Leonard, b. 1823. The only census records have them born in Georgia or Florida. At the time of th...

Re: Curleys of Gloucester and Lynn, MA Posted on: 07 Sep 2014, by diananel

Surnames > Curley

...some obits for us at the Sawyer library in Boston. Hugh (husband of Mary Alcut) was the brother of my g-grandfather Patrick Curley and s. of Stephen Curley. It sounds like we may have an intermarriage between co...

Re: GEORGE W. DRAKE Posted on: 07 Sep 2014, by joanelysundel...

Surnames > Drake

...Drake/Farley was the daughter of George Washington Drake and Sophia Sutton/Drake and the sister of your GGrandfather, Ulysuss Drake...My Great Grandmother, Louella Farley, was born in 1870..Yes, George Washington...

George Lambert Carter b:1788 Va. died 1847 Ky. Posted on: 07 Sep 2014, by patcartermorg...

Surnames > Carter

...I'm looking for is anyone that might be able to help me get over,under or through this brick wall. My ggrandfather William Benjamin Anderson CARTER born 1813 in Crab Orchard,Ky. married Tempy Adams 1833, in Rock...

Mary SPEARS m:1816 Lincoln/Rockcastle Co.,Ky. George L CARTER Posted on: 07 Sep 2014, by patcartermorg...

Surnames > Spears

...I'm looking for is anyone that might be able to help me get over,under or through this brick wall. My ggrandfather William Benjamin Anderson CARTER born 1813 in Crab Orchard,Ky. married Tempy Adams 1833, in Rockc...

Re: JOHN Posted on: 07 Sep 2014, by tzoom57

Surnames > Guyer

...as well. Some believe Maryland, some Pennsylvania. My lineage is the same as John W. was my 4 times G-grandfather. From his son, Jacob, and Mary Ellen Perry I descend from Charles Perry Guyer who left Virginian...

Abigail Huston m: Jacob Spears 1791 in Lincoln Co.,Ky. Posted on: 07 Sep 2014, by patcartermorg...

Surnames > Huston

...I'm looking for is anyone that might be able to help me get over,under or through this brick wall. My ggrandfather William Benjamin Anderson CARTER born 1813 in Crab Orchard,Ky. married Tempy Adams 1833, in Rockc...

Re: William Vowell Posted on: 07 Sep 2014, by ninnylewis

Surnames > Vowell

I have info. on Richard Vowell who was my GGrandfather and lived in Anderson Co. Tennessee my Grandmother was his daughter Myrtle Vowell Weaver.I thin by that namek he may have had a brother by that name.

Re: German Tribe Pfaehler Posted on: 07 Sep 2014, by crpeterson

Surnames > Pfaehler

...Mamie. Also, Gustave and Frieda (Knodel), their daughter - Frieda, son Gustave, son Frederick. And your G-grandfather, William. I remember meeting Hazel once with Wilma about 40 years ago in Nutley, NJ. And I ha...

Diana Elizabeth Lambert b:1769 m: 1787 Charles Carter Posted on: 08 Sep 2014, by patcartermorg...

Surnames > Lambert

Captain Samuel Ball, b-1734, Hanoveer, Morris, New Jersey Posted on: 08 Sep 2014, by biggraycat

Topics > Lost and Found Family Items

I am looking for a portrait, drawing or likeness of my 5th g-grandfather, Captain Samuel Ball. Any ideas where I could find one? Thank you

George Lambert Carter b:1788 Va. died 1847 Ky. Posted on: 08 Sep 2014, by patcartermorg...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lincoln

George Lambert Carter b:1788 Va. died 1847 Rockcastle, Ky. Posted on: 08 Sep 2014, by patcartermorg...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Rockcastle

John Jett -- Daviess Co Indiana Posted on: 08 Sep 2014, by minderman

Surnames > Jett

...Stropes, the widow of John Stropes. To this union were born Amanda Jett Thompson, Presley Jett (my g-grandfather), Henry Clay Jett, and Martha Jett Comer. Nothing could be found for son Abraham after the 1850 ce...

Bernhard in New Braunfeld (Texas) Posted on: 08 Sep 2014, by WGFGER

Surnames > Bernhard

...http://www.bistum-fulda.de/bistum_fulda/aktuelles/archiv_internetauftritt.php GloriaHardcastle13 wrote: He is my husband's ggrandfather. I have much information about his life in New Braunfels Texas USA. I ca...

Re: Ueckers to Norfolk Posted on: 08 Sep 2014, by Lthoms17

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Madison

...is St.Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church. In Madison county. We will celebrate 150 years in 2016. My ggrandfather was Fred Klug. His son Herman from second wife Emilie was my grandfather.

Re: Patch Family of Youngsville Posted on: 09 Sep 2014, by Iluvwalt2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Warren

...married my GGGrandfather George Ruben Catlin 22 June 1875 in Millerstown, PA. They had 6 children with my GGrandfather being one of them - Charles Francis Catlin (DOB 4 June 1882). Does any of this information c...

Re: Thomas Creed 28th Battery Royal Field Artillery and Highland Light Infantry and Army Schools Posted on: 09 Sep 2014, by ChalfontR

Topics > Military > United Kingdom > British Army

...- and there is no additional entry put into the index where different quarters are involved. My own G-grandfather died at the end of Dec 1899 but his death registration appears in the GRO index for Jan-Mar 1900. ...

Re: Jeremiah PELCHA Posted on: 09 Sep 2014, by sstanger1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Frontenac

Hi Donna, You know that your GGrandfather - Jeremiah PELCHA was born in Canada - aprox 1826. Religion. Catholic. Do you know When /Where - Jeremiah PELCHA - was married - When he passed away? Depending on the t...

Re: William Earl Riggins/ A R Riggins in McLennan, Waco Tx Posted on: 09 Sep 2014, by jnrigg

Surnames > Riggins

...considerable information about several Riggins families (all related) from Waco, McLennan Co., Texas. My GGrandfather was James W. Riggins who was a businessman in Waco and Mayor of Waco in the late 1880's to ea...

Re: John & Martha Parks Morgantown GA /Shelby Co. TN Posted on: 09 Sep 2014, by dcta1251

Surnames > Parks

...sons, in Cherokee Co. NC. William and John Shook were living with them. This William Shook was my ggrandfather. .I have searched for years looking for the connection between the Parks family and William and his...

Re: Parker Family from Vernon parish Posted on: 10 Sep 2014, by pwsherwood1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Vernon

Sally have you and I spoken. Lemuel Cullen Parker was my GGrandfather. I knew him. Will you please contact me - I think I can help you. Pat Westmoreland Sherwood pwsherwood@att.net

Re: Broome Family Posted on: 10 Sep 2014, by robert_desch

Surnames > Broome

...My line is as follows: grandfather was Wilbur Zell Broome (1904-1998) m Beatrice Burger (1901-1987) g-grandfather was Charles Wesley Broome (1872-1954) m Lillian McBride (1875-1937) gg-grandfather was John Zell B...

From Scotland to Nova Scotia -why? Posted on: 10 Sep 2014, by BalowGirl

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Canada > Scottish Immigrants

My G-Grandfather was born in 1857. After his birth, his parents immigrated to Nova Scotia. I don't have much information about the family, but I am wondering why a Scottish family would move to Nova Scotia. Was th...

Re: WILLIAM H DAVIS FROM HOG MT GA Posted on: 11 Sep 2014, by lucyorsbornho...

Surnames > Davis

Do you know approx. birth year for William H? My ggrandfather was William Elisha Davis, born 1862. His father was Elisha Davis, was wondering if William H is his father? My ggrandfather, William Elisha, had a son named Wil...

Re: Robert H Gowin Posted on: 11 Sep 2014, by egowin01

Surnames > Gowin

Hi. My name is Hollis E. Gowin. Robert H. (Horace) Gowin is my ggrandfather. I do have some information on him. You can contact me at eeranch01@gmail.com.....looking forward to communicating with you... H. E...

Lydia Holl b. abt 1805 married David WOLF, lived in Lancaster Co, PA in 1850 and 1860 Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by SuzanneFamily

Surnames > Holl

...Their children were Jacob, Lucetta, Amelia, George, Henry and Anne. I believe that Jacob was my 2nd GGrandfather. Do you have any information on this family?

NY/ From Italy - Malay, Maley, Mayoli and so many spellings. Input please??? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Malay

...reaching out to see how much this last name has morphed or was transcribed incorrectly. I know my g-grandfather was Michael Maley who married Louise Peck. From census records I know he had a brother Charles and ...

NY/ From Italy - Malay, Maley, Male, Mayoli and so many spellings. Input please??? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Male

...reaching out to see how much this last name has morphed or was transcribed incorrectly. I know my g-grandfather was Michael Maley who married Louise Peck. From census records I know he had a brother Charles and ...

NY/ From Italy - Malay, Maley, Malee, Mayoli and so many spellings. Input please??? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Malee

NY/ From Italy - Malay, Maley, Mayoli morped to O'Malley and so many spellings. Input please??? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Malia

NY/ From Italy - Malay, Maley, Mayoli and so many spellings. Input please??? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Malie

NY/Italy - Maley, Malley, Mayoli, Male, Malle and so many spellings. Please help? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Malle

NY/Italy - Mayloi, Maley, Malley, Male, Maylee, O'Malley and so many spellings, Please help? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Malley

NY/Italy - Mayloi, Maley, Malley, Male, Mallia, O'Malley and so many spellings, Please help? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Mallia

NY/Italy - Mayloi, Maley, Malley, Male, Maylee, O'Malley and so many spellings, Please help? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Mally

NY/Italy - Mayloi, Maley, Maley, Male, Maylee, O'Malley and so many spellings, Please help? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Maly

NY/Italy - Mayhle, Mayoli, Mayle, Maley, Malley, O'Malley - All spellings. Please help? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Mayhle

NY/Italy - Mayhle, Mayoli, Mayle, Maley, Malley, O'Malley - All spellings. Please help? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Mayle

NY/Italy - Mayhle, Mayoli, Mayle, Mayol, Maley, Malley, O'Malley - All spellings. Please help? Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by laneraebeagle...

Surnames > Mayol

per page