Search the Boards

Search Results for "byars" - 18 Messages

per page

Cornelius and John Byers - Wilkes Co , NC Hypothesis Posted on: 28 Jan 2014, by lalena948

Surnames > Byers

Hi all, I have a hypothesis based on my genealogical work and I was hoping to get some feedback on my findings. INTRODUCTION: I started this project because we knew nothing about my Great-grandmothe...

Obituary for Audrey Carlene Buckley Buntyn (Apr 11, 1930 to June 2, 2013) Posted on: 29 Jan 2014, by rebeccaherder...

Surnames > Buntyn

June 4, 2013 Carlene B. Buntyn The Meridian Star Tue Jun 04, 2013, 06:00 AM CDT MERIDIAN —     UNION – Services for Carlene B. Buntyn will be held Wednesday, at 11 a.m., at Milling...

Re: clinton rolin (rollins) Posted on: 20 Feb 2014, by qualls_davidb...

Surnames > Clinton

...Robert Clinton was born in Missouri. He is buried in the Old Johnsonville Cemetery just a few miles from Byars, Ok (Where I live). Emma is buried in Rosedale, Oklahoma. In the Boles family lot at the Rosed...

Re: Byars Family Posted on: 31 Mar 2014, by LindaMcEddy

Surnames > Byars

No there are a few various Byars who DNA are different and no Connecting relationship

Re: Decendents and Ancestors of William I Byars-Mary Elizabeth Bedford Posted on: 31 Mar 2014, by LindaMcEddy

Surnames > Byars

I descend from William Byars and Elizabeth Bedford thru their son Jonas. I have proof of their children Jonas, Seth and James. Everything else is just spectulative. I wonder if you have access to Church...

Re: John Ferris - William Byars Posted on: 01 Apr 2014, by funny2dig

Surnames > Ferris

I am in the same place you were here. Have you had any findings? I keep hitting a empty hole : ( Good luck with your search... Thanks

Re: NELLIE BLANCH WAGY (BOREN) death date Posted on: 20 Apr 2014, by thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

...1924?? Need 1st & last name + DOB + birthplace. WHERE did he die?? [state] ILL marriage record - BYARS, BENNIE BOREN, NELLIE 1899-09-17 WILLIAMSON county, ILL NEED DOB + birthplace for JONQUILLE...

John Byers in Wilkes Co, NC 1778-1781 Posted on: 23 Apr 2014, by lalena948

Surnames > Byers

...brothers. Now, onto the next part: Through further research, I have happened to stumble across a John Byars/Byers living in Wilkes Co, NC and as a bondsman to the Jesse Gullet/Elizabeth Robarts wedding on...

Re: Felix Pipkin Hunt Posted on: 21 May 2014, by alexismom123

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > DeWitt

...grandfather (1838-1893). He died in Austin Texas of blood poisoning. He was married to Henrietta J (Byars). They had a son John Clarence who was my GG grandfather - who had a son Felix Pipkin - great gr...

Clarence Byars Posted on: 02 Jun 2014, by nnguy2

Surnames > Byars

He was a cook in the Vietnam War situated in Cai Be, Tien Giang. I've attached a picture of him, if you know or have any info on him please email me at nannie.nguyen@yahoo.com Thank You.

ANDERSON Dorothy DAY MARCUS BYARS ANDERSON 1919-1998 Posted on: 08 Jun 2014, by t42Calvary_Ta...

Surnames > Anderson

ANDERSON Dorothy DAY MARCUS BYARS ANDERSON 1919-1998 I photographed this gravestone in the Calvary Cemetery, Tarrant Co, Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your record...

Isom from Tennessee to Mississippi toTexas to Oklahoma to Oregon Posted on: 09 Jun 2014, by Adina3

Surnames > Isom

...Co., TX m. Nannie Virginia Cox in 1903 I.T. OK Wilburn Wesley Isom (son of Warren and Nannie) b 1905 Byars OK m. Gertrue Dodd Wilburn and Gertrue moved to Oregon in the 1950's. Family rumor states that Bi...

Mattie C. Bongs - 1903-2014 Posted on: 27 Jun 2014, by Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lorain

...church and enjoyed crocheting and tatting. Miss Bongs is survived by six nieces and nephews, Beverly Byars of Willard, Mildred Karpinski, Arlene Austin and Don Lottman, all of LaGrange, and Williams Bong...

Mattie C. Bongs - 1903-2014 Posted on: 27 Jun 2014, by Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kandiyohi

...church and enjoyed crocheting and tatting. Miss Bongs is survived by six nieces and nephews, Beverly Byars of Willard, OH, Mildred Karpinski, Arlene Austin and Don Lottman, all of LaGrange, and Williams...

Missing Great GrandMother Nancy Byars Posted on: 06 Jul 2014, by jaredljames

Surnames > Byars

I'm researching my great grandmother Nancy Byars b1858 in AL, SC, NC or VA. The earliest information that I've found is the 1880 Alabama Census and she is living with my great grandfather in Mitchells, Da...

Re: Missing Great GrandMother Nancy Byars Posted on: 06 Jul 2014, by mlbyars54

Surnames > Byars

What was the name of Nancy's husband?

Re: Missing Great GrandMother Nancy Byars Posted on: 06 Jul 2014, by johanson

Surnames > Byars

I have a Nancy Byars in my database born about 1858 ( via 1860 US Census for Spartanburg, SC). Her parents were Andrew Jackson Byars (c1830 SC-1862) and Rebecca Brown (c1837 SC-aft 1860. This doesn't match ev...

Re: Missing Great GrandMother Nancy Byars Posted on: 15 Jul 2014, by jaredljames

Surnames > Byars

Hi Susan, Thanks for the response. I have Nancy listed in the 1880 Census being born about 1858. Any information about where she died? Her married name is listed as Johnston but other records list...

per page