Search the Boards

Search Results for "byars" - 15 Messages

per page

Re: Byars Family at Gaffney,SC Posted on: 19 Nov 2013, by abyars210811

Surnames > Byars

William David Byars was Perry Harrison Byars son. Joseph "Joe" Byars is Perry Harrison's father. His birth date is June 7, 1792 and death date 1850. If you want the full family tree from William David Byars jus...

Re: Ernest Byars Posted on: 19 Nov 2013, by LindaMcEddy

Surnames > Byars

He was s/o Thomas Byas/Anna Narcisa Meek Thomas was s/o Robert Byas/Mahulda Ewton Love for a male descendant to DNA test

Re: Byars Family at Gaffney,SC Posted on: 19 Nov 2013, by LindaMcEddy

Surnames > Byars

I have their parents as Wm/Henrietta Byars. Would love for a male descendant to DNA test. They were not children of Joseph/Nancy Blanton Byars

Re: Woodrow Byars Posted on: 19 Nov 2013, by LindaMcEddy

Surnames > Byars

I have a Woodrow Byars in my Byars file who was killed 1944 in Saipan Islands He was s/o of Charles and Lula Edna Painter Byars Charles was s/o John M and Dora McGill. I havent proven parents of John yet

Re: Oliver Lanham murdered in 1906 Posted on: 28 Nov 2013, by jmschohn

Surnames > Lanham

Laura, Were you ever able to find anything? Louis Byars is my gg grandfather too. Michelle

Re: Byars from Rorhbock, Germany Posted on: 27 Dec 2013, by raleighbyars3...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...and saw your questions about Rohrbock, Germany. I know nothing about that question, but regarding who Byars, OK was named for or after. I think that it was Nathan Byars. If you pull up Byars, OK and look at city in...

THOMAS NEWBERNs ON 1910 CENSUS RECORD Posted on: 07 Jan 2014, by JoelHewitt55

Surnames > Newbern

SIXTEEN 1910 Name: Thomas Newbern Age in 1910: 33 Birth Year: abt 1877 [1877] Birthplace: Georgia Home in 1910: Pearson, Coffee, Georgia Race: White Gender: Male Relation to Head of House: ...

ANDERSON Dorothy DAY MARCUS BYARS ANDERSON 1919-1998 Posted on: 09 Jan 2014, by t42Calvary

Surnames > Anderson

ANDERSON Dorothy DAY MARCUS BYARS ANDERSON 1919-1998 I photographed this gravestone in the Calvary Cemetery, Tarrant Co, Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your records. T...

James Blackwell b. ca 1766-69 to Joel Blackwell and Henrietta Byars Posted on: 23 Jan 2014, by brendamclain5...

Surnames > Blackwell

I have searched for years for this James Blackwell, who is a half brother of my gggg grandfather Peter Blackwell. I see dozens of Public Member Trees that have his death as "after 1853" in T...

Cornelius and John Byers - Wilkes Co , NC Hypothesis Posted on: 28 Jan 2014, by lalena948

Surnames > Byers

Hi all, I have a hypothesis based on my genealogical work and I was hoping to get some feedback on my findings. INTRODUCTION: I started this project because we knew nothing about my Great-grandmothe...

Obituary for Audrey Carlene Buckley Buntyn (Apr 11, 1930 to June 2, 2013) Posted on: 29 Jan 2014, by rebeccaherder...

Surnames > Buntyn

June 4, 2013 Carlene B. Buntyn The Meridian Star Tue Jun 04, 2013, 06:00 AM CDT MERIDIAN —     UNION – Services for Carlene B. Buntyn will be held Wednesday, at 11 a.m., at Milling...

Re: clinton rolin (rollins) Posted on: 20 Feb 2014, by qualls_davidb...

Surnames > Clinton

...Robert Clinton was born in Missouri. He is buried in the Old Johnsonville Cemetery just a few miles from Byars, Ok (Where I live). Emma is buried in Rosedale, Oklahoma. In the Boles family lot at the Rosed...

Re: Byars Family Posted on: 31 Mar 2014, by LindaMcEddy

Surnames > Byars

No there are a few various Byars who DNA are different and no Connecting relationship

Re: Decendents and Ancestors of William I Byars-Mary Elizabeth Bedford Posted on: 31 Mar 2014, by LindaMcEddy

Surnames > Byars

I descend from William Byars and Elizabeth Bedford thru their son Jonas. I have proof of their children Jonas, Seth and James. Everything else is just spectulative. I wonder if you have access to Church...

Re: John Ferris - William Byars Posted on: 01 Apr 2014, by funny2dig

Surnames > Ferris

I am in the same place you were here. Have you had any findings? I keep hitting a empty hole : ( Good luck with your search... Thanks

per page