Search the Boards

Search Results for "byars" - 13 Messages

per page

Re: EARLY-MID 1800's PHOTOS, TN Posted on: 13 Feb 2015, by DavidGwinn18

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hardeman

... of all the Tipton County families like the Morrisons, Mitchells, Feezors, Mathis, Harris, Byars/Douglas,. Fisher, Browder, Sherman, Barret, Eckford, Bate, Coates, I recognize these names.........

Re: Webb's Mill Posted on: 19 Feb 2015, by Webbinvestiga...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ritchie

...McMurty and Webbs mill is a village in Virginia near Craigs Creek where John was born to John Sr and Sarah Byars....hope this helps

Re: Wm. Byars b. 1810, NC, m.Mary Roper? Posted on: 22 Feb 2015, by CarrieNorris7...

Surnames > Byars

William Byars is my GGGrandfather through his son, James Riley Byars. At first glance, I would have thought so, even at 51 years of age when the Civil war began BUT in checking the muster rolls for SC, only one...

Re: Wm. Byars b. 1810, NC, m.Mary Roper? Posted on: 22 Feb 2015, by johanson

Surnames > Byars

The William Byars born 1831 who lived in Gowdysville, SC was my gg-grandfather. I have downloaded his Civil War records from Fold3 website. He was married to Nancy Pridmore. His father Drury M. Byars ( c 180...

Re: JAMES HENRY BYARS/BYERS b.1713 VA, m. PEGGY (MARGARET) GENTRY CHILDREN Posted on: 23 Feb 2015, by byars007

Surnames > Byars

Are you still looking for information on the parents of James Henry Byars ? He is my 4th Great Grand Father and I have some information. byars007@aol.com

Stripling Byar and wife, Elizabeth ? Posted on: 14 Mar 2015, by TLBrasfield

Surnames > Byars

Does anyone have proof that the maiden name of Elizabeth Byars, wife of Stripling Byars, maiden name was Blair? Marriage record?

missing you Posted on: 17 Mar 2015, by kglawson56

Surnames > Byars

send me a message, let me know how you are doing? Bill kglawson56@yahoo.com

Re: georgia ann wright akridge Posted on: 29 Mar 2015, by LindaLee4884

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

Here is the information I have on the family of Georgia Wright: 3.2.5 George Anna WRIGHT was born in 1866, the daughter of Elizabeth Whitlow and Daniel Wright. She married Milton Thomas Akridge. Mil...

Re: Peter Raymond Byars Posted on: 03 Apr 2015, by LindaMcEddy

Surnames > Byars

It appears his father was a James Byars...Massey was the d/o Seth and Mary Francis Bedford.

Re: Carson Posted on: 10 Apr 2015, by nanablue2007

Surnames > Carson

I AM NOT RELATED you prob have all this United States Census (Slave Schedule), 1850 Owner Name: Mary Carson Event Type: Census Event Year: 1850 Event Place...

Re: Looking for info re: family history book Posted on: 09 May 2015, by tyson2271

Surnames > Aydelott

My grandfather was Jimmie Edward Byars, Sr and his mother was Jesse Jane Aydelotte which was the daughter of G.W. Aydelotte and Nellie Baxter. I am also looking for information past this point.

Re: Jonas Bedford Byars Posted on: 17 May 2015, by sherrylucky

Surnames > Byars

I have no information on Jonas Bedford Byars but it was Bedford B. Byars whom Charles B. Byars wrote about in that letter to his wife and family. Bedford was very probably his nephew, son of Artemesia Byars who is also ...

Re: Stafford's of Manvers, Durham County Posted on: 20 May 2015, by cherylkemptab...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Durham

...http://www.byersfamilies.com/resources/Ballyjamesduff%20Presbyterian%20Church.pdf Ballyjamesduff Presbyterian Church Henry Stafford & Jane Stafford alias Jane Byars of Bellasis (Presbyterian Church) A...

per page