Search the Boards

Search Results for "byars" - 11 Messages

per page

Stripling Byar and wife, Elizabeth ? Posted on: 14 Mar 2015, by TLBrasfield

Surnames > Byars

Does anyone have proof that the maiden name of Elizabeth Byars, wife of Stripling Byars, maiden name was Blair? Marriage record?

missing you Posted on: 17 Mar 2015, by kglawson56

Surnames > Byars

send me a message, let me know how you are doing? Bill kglawson56@yahoo.com

Re: georgia ann wright akridge Posted on: 29 Mar 2015, by LindaLee4884

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

Here is the information I have on the family of Georgia Wright: 3.2.5 George Anna WRIGHT was born in 1866, the daughter of Elizabeth Whitlow and Daniel Wright. She married Milton Thomas Akridge. Mil...

Re: Peter Raymond Byars Posted on: 03 Apr 2015, by LindaMcEddy

Surnames > Byars

It appears his father was a James Byars...Massey was the d/o Seth and Mary Francis Bedford.

Re: Carson Posted on: 10 Apr 2015, by nanablue2007

Surnames > Carson

I AM NOT RELATED you prob have all this United States Census (Slave Schedule), 1850 Owner Name: Mary Carson Event Type: Census Event Year: 1850 Event Place...

Re: Looking for info re: family history book Posted on: 09 May 2015, by tyson2271

Surnames > Aydelott

My grandfather was Jimmie Edward Byars, Sr and his mother was Jesse Jane Aydelotte which was the daughter of G.W. Aydelotte and Nellie Baxter. I am also looking for information past this point.

Re: Jonas Bedford Byars Posted on: 17 May 2015, by sherrylucky

Surnames > Byars

I have no information on Jonas Bedford Byars but it was Bedford B. Byars whom Charles B. Byars wrote about in that letter to his wife and family. Bedford was very probably his nephew, son of Artemesia Byars who is also ...

Re: Stafford's of Manvers, Durham County Posted on: 20 May 2015, by cherylkemptab...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Durham

...http://www.byersfamilies.com/resources/Ballyjamesduff%20Presbyterian%20Church.pdf Ballyjamesduff Presbyterian Church Henry Stafford & Jane Stafford alias Jane Byars of Bellasis (Presbyterian Church) A...

Ruthann Edwards Posted on: 16 Jul 2015, by CarolBrotzman...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...Noelle Finnerty on Dec. 25, 1966 at Easton Hospital in Easton, Pa. She was the daughter of Mrs. Marianne Byars and the late Mr. Andrew Finnerty of Ulster, Pa. and granddaughter of Ruth and Stephen Leskoven...

Obit of Jerry L. Ledford Posted on: 30 Jul 2015, by wcr1951_1

Surnames > Ledford

...son, Jeff Ledford, and a sister, Cathy Dover. The family wishes to express a special thank you to Emily Byars for all her loving support. His brothers, Danny Mauney, Wayne Byars and Keith Ramsey ...

Re: John KELLY and Elizabeth BYARS m 1795 Posted on: 03 Aug 2015, by johnpaulbarem...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rutherford

Seeing if my William Kelly who married a Susan Sutton fits the puzzle. My William born in NC arounf 1800, kids born in AL, moved to LA along with what looks to be a Brother named George before 1850. ...

per page