Search the Boards

Search Results for "byars" - 5 Messages

per page

Elizabeth McCormick Posted on: 06 Aug 2016, by ammo2rn

Surnames > McCormick

...tree is called "Harris/Fichtenbaum Family Tree. My paternal grandmother (Altha Etta Risser Harris Byars [1899-2001]) was a two-time widow. Her father was Oliver H Risser and his Louisiana death certi...

Tobias Risser (Pennsylvania) Posted on: 06 Aug 2016, by ammo2rn

Surnames > Risser

...tree is called "Harris/Fichtenbaum Family Tree. My paternal grandmother (Altha Etta Risser Harris Byars [1899-2001]) was a two-time widow. Her father was Oliver H Risser and his Louisiana death certi...

Re: FIELDS IN JEFFERSON CO IL 1800's Posted on: 20 Jul 2016, by NetaZagar62

Surnames > Fields

My Grandmother ( paternal) was the daughter of Lawrence Rufus Fields and Anna Byars Fields . This really helped me with information on My Great Grandfather

1928 Faculty and students from Cleburne High School Posted on: 12 Jun 2016, by drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Johnson

...35 Brown, Annie Laura, fac, 14 Brown, Emmett, fac, 11 Brown, Mary E., fac, 14 Bryan, Marjorie, jr, 35 Byars, Cato, sr, 21 Cason, Noel, jr, 35 Chandler, Anadel, so, 46 Chapman, Daniel, sr, 21 Chestnut, Haze...

Stuck on my paternal grandmother's tree Posted on: 04 Aug 2016, by ammo2rn

Topics > Research Resources > Descendancy Research > General

...tree is called "Harris/Fichtenbaum Family Tree. My paternal grandmother (Altha Etta Risser Harris Byars [1899-2001]) was a two-time widow. Her father was Oliver H Risser and his Louisiana death cert...

per page