Search the Boards

Search Results for "byars" - 26 Messages

per page

Re: Felix Pipkin Hunt Posted on: 21 May 2014, by alexismom123

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > DeWitt

...grandfather (1838-1893). He died in Austin Texas of blood poisoning. He was married to Henrietta J (Byars). They had a son John Clarence who was my GG grandfather - who had a son Felix Pipkin - great gr...

Clarence Byars Posted on: 02 Jun 2014, by nnguy2

Surnames > Byars

He was a cook in the Vietnam War situated in Cai Be, Tien Giang. I've attached a picture of him, if you know or have any info on him please email me at nannie.nguyen@yahoo.com Thank You.

ANDERSON Dorothy DAY MARCUS BYARS ANDERSON 1919-1998 Posted on: 08 Jun 2014, by t42Calvary_Ta...

Surnames > Anderson

ANDERSON Dorothy DAY MARCUS BYARS ANDERSON 1919-1998 I photographed this gravestone in the Calvary Cemetery, Tarrant Co, Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your record...

Isom from Tennessee to Mississippi toTexas to Oklahoma to Oregon Posted on: 09 Jun 2014, by Adina3

Surnames > Isom

...Co., TX m. Nannie Virginia Cox in 1903 I.T. OK Wilburn Wesley Isom (son of Warren and Nannie) b 1905 Byars OK m. Gertrue Dodd Wilburn and Gertrue moved to Oregon in the 1950's. Family rumor states that Bi...

Mattie C. Bongs - 1903-2014 Posted on: 27 Jun 2014, by Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lorain

...church and enjoyed crocheting and tatting. Miss Bongs is survived by six nieces and nephews, Beverly Byars of Willard, Mildred Karpinski, Arlene Austin and Don Lottman, all of LaGrange, and Williams Bong...

Mattie C. Bongs - 1903-2014 Posted on: 27 Jun 2014, by Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kandiyohi

...church and enjoyed crocheting and tatting. Miss Bongs is survived by six nieces and nephews, Beverly Byars of Willard, OH, Mildred Karpinski, Arlene Austin and Don Lottman, all of LaGrange, and Williams...

Missing Great GrandMother Nancy Byars Posted on: 06 Jul 2014, by jaredljames

Surnames > Byars

I'm researching my great grandmother Nancy Byars b1858 in AL, SC, NC or VA. The earliest information that I've found is the 1880 Alabama Census and she is living with my great grandfather in Mitchells, Da...

Re: Missing Great GrandMother Nancy Byars Posted on: 06 Jul 2014, by mlbyars54

Surnames > Byars

What was the name of Nancy's husband?

Re: Missing Great GrandMother Nancy Byars Posted on: 06 Jul 2014, by johanson

Surnames > Byars

I have a Nancy Byars in my database born about 1858 ( via 1860 US Census for Spartanburg, SC). Her parents were Andrew Jackson Byars (c1830 SC-1862) and Rebecca Brown (c1837 SC-aft 1860. This doesn't match ev...

Re: Missing Great GrandMother Nancy Byars Posted on: 15 Jul 2014, by jaredljames

Surnames > Byars

Hi Susan, Thanks for the response. I have Nancy listed in the 1880 Census being born about 1858. Any information about where she died? Her married name is listed as Johnston but other records list...

BYARS William G Jr 1926-1997 Posted on: 28 Jul 2014, by t42PrestonBen...

Surnames > Byars

BYARS William G Jr 1926-1997 I photographed this gravestone in the Preston Bend Cemetery, Grayson Co., Texas . Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. See this photo, o...

Re: BYARS William G Jr 1926-1997 Posted on: 28 Jul 2014, by mlbyars54

Surnames > Byars

This gentleman seems to be a descendant of Stripling Byars

Evans, Byars, Bonner (African American) Posted on: 29 Jul 2014, by montanapets

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Warren

In addition to researching these three lines of mine from Warren Co. I am currently working on documenting the names/genealogies of their slaves, hoping to match names from wills and deeds to the slav...

Evans of Warren Co., Tenn. Posted on: 29 Jul 2014, by montanapets

Surnames > Evans

In addition to researching these three lines of mine from Warren Co. I am currently working on documenting the names/genealogies of their slaves, hoping to match names from wills and deeds to the slav...

Byars of Warren Co., Tenn. Posted on: 29 Jul 2014, by montanapets

Surnames > Byars

Re: Wilson Orr Posted on: 08 Aug 2014, by jbyars148

Surnames > Orr

...jbyars@cebridge.net if you have information that might help me locate any of the family. Thanks, Jean M. Byars

Re: Anna Belle Cork and Jonas Byars Posted on: 05 Sep 2014, by attocat

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pickens

As a start: 5-year-old Anna B. CORK (with two younger brothers) appears with her parents farmer John and housekeeper Sally CORK in the 1880 Federal Census for Elmore, Pickens County, Alabama. All fi...

Re: Anna Belle Cork and Jonas Byars Posted on: 05 Sep 2014, by attocat

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pickens

Forgot to mention: Anna and the rest of her family were listed as white.

Re: Anna Belle Cork and Jonas Byars Posted on: 05 Sep 2014, by mztiz1

11-15-1891 Jonas B BYARS 21 m Annie CORK, Lamar Co AL. Her father is listed as Mr CORK, so he probably gave consent. Jonas B. Byars Alabama, Deaths, 1908-1974 Name: Jonas B. Byars Event Date: 07 Jul 1940 Event Pl...

Re: Anna Belle Cork and Jonas Byars Posted on: 05 Sep 2014, by jmyoung365

About 90% of these family stories of Native American ancestry are just that..stories/myths/rumors. Since the census records give no hint that the story is true...you could have autosomal DNA testing d...

Anna Belle Cork and Jonas Byars Posted on: 05 Sep 2014, by jgrabowski72

Looking for any information about Jonas Byars and Anna Belle Cork. I do know they got married around Pickensville, Al. Anna Belle is rumored to be Indian and finding out if this is true. I would be appr...

Peter Raymond Byars Posted on: 09 Sep 2014, by jgrabowski72

Surnames > Byars

I am looking for more information on Peter Raymond Byars. I have found that in 1850 census him and his mother Massey, yet his dad must have died sometime between 1845-1850. Land data shows that he lived ...

BYARS Jerry D - Vietnam Wall section 24 East Posted on: 13 Sep 2014, by t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Byars

BYARS Jerry D - Vietnam Wall section 24 East Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your perso...

BYARS Earnest R - Vietnam Wall section 24 East Posted on: 18 Sep 2014, by t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Byars

BYARS Earnest R - Vietnam Wall section 24 East Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your personal record...

john badgett Posted on: 27 Sep 2014, by brad_byars

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Callahan

john was my grandmothers brother. she married virgil goen byars and lived in hall county texas.

Re: Byers Posted on: 14 Oct 2014, by JennyKwasnik

Surnames > Byers

Florence Myrtle Byars was my great, great grandmother. Her son Bennis Batsel was my great grandfather, his son Homer Cecil Batsel - Grandaddy, and his son Roy Erwin Batsel was my father. I know that Bennis...

per page