Search for content in message boards

Looking for Betty Persson

Replies: 6

Re: Looking for Betty Persson

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 5:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Amazing! Thank you so much for the detailed research you did. I had no thought that anyone would be interested in doing any research on my behalf, so a double thank you to you.

With the very minimal information I posted, it does seem like this is the best candidate for the family member. Except for the info I got from the British Columbia Registration of Marriages (which I assume was provided by the bride and groom themselves) I have no other information to go on. The Marriage info at Ancestry.com shows parents names, year of birth, and birthplace.I have a sense that Betty's parents did not emigrate - only Betty and her sister Sigrid/Siegrid. There was a brother, Yalma/Hjalmer/Jalma as well. I'll be asking everyone on that side of the family for any tidbit that might lead to a final confirmation.

I do have a scrap of paper that says that Betty's elderly daughter thinks her birthday was in October, but that's not at all definite.

I did find a Betty Person and a Betty Persson on Canadian Passenger Lists, with one who arrived May 7 1913 in Quebec on the Ausonia. That seems about right as well. Betty married Anton Marius Nielsen on July 10 1915 with first child born in 1916.

Again and again, thank you for being so helpful.

Kindest regards
Chelene Koenig

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Chelene_Folin 26 Mar 2012 6:40PM GMT 
JOBaouab 27 Mar 2012 2:06PM GMT 
Chelene_Folin 27 Mar 2012 11:42PM GMT 
martin48115 28 Mar 2012 6:57PM GMT 
martin48115 28 Mar 2012 7:04PM GMT 
Chelene_Folin 30 Mar 2012 6:23PM GMT 
Chelene_Folin 30 Mar 2012 6:27PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic