Search for content in message boards

Mack

Replies: 7

Re: Mack : Alonzo and Cornelia

Posted: 4 Apr 2012 6:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mack, Hill
I am getting rid of misc. papers collected over the years as I am soon moving and in my Mack folder of those not connected (or known to be) connected to my Macks of NH I have papers that seem to fit in with the discussion going on about Macks in Wisconsin. I do not now recall how I got them or who sent them to me, but would like to send to anyone interested. You can contact me at
obh345 at mchsi.com
What I have is a death cert for a Daniel Mack who d. in what looks like Polk Co., Wisconsin. (the handwriting is lousy; I scanned/enlarged it a bit to better read). Daniel was b. May 5, 1864; age 86; born Wisconsin; parents are Alonzo Mack and Cornelia Jane Hill. The informant was Mrs. John Ackland (something after her name I cannot read). In the same archival sleeve, I have a photo of Alonzo & Cornelia? (There used to be a time when I thought I was going to recall everything that came my way and did not make notes! - Duh) I also have copies of the Widow's Pension app for Cornelia J. Mack, widow of James; state of Kansas. When I looked at Ancestry in 2002 I found the Civil War Index card for them. I think someone sent them to me when she was searching and at that time I thought I could possibly help - did not happen and so I would like to send these to someone connected to this family.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dawn K Dawes 24 Jun 2001 9:32PM GMT 
Kathie Johnson 16 Dec 2002 8:54PM GMT 
Dawn K Dawes 17 Dec 2002 2:29AM GMT 
Kathie Johnson 17 Dec 2002 2:55PM GMT 
mearley112 15 Jun 2004 4:01PM GMT 
Olive Hoffman 5 Apr 2012 12:29AM GMT 
Dawn K Dawes 5 Apr 2012 5:15AM GMT 
Olive Hoffman 5 Apr 2012 5:24AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic