Search for content in message boards

Michael P.Zindorf

Replies: 8

Re: Michael P.Zindorf

Posted: 23 Nov 2002 10:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Susan,
I feel so lucky to have found you. My name is Anne Houlihan O'Connor. I am doing a genealogy on my mother's family. My mother's name was Kathleen (Katherine) McKenna Houlihan. Her mother was Theresa Morrow McKenna sister of Catherine Agnes Morrow who married Olaf Hoilien your greatgrandfather. I have no info. re their dates of birth or death. I understand that Catherine A. was postmistress in Rudolph, WI. I don't know what Olaf's occupation was.I believe he was of Norwegian descent. Catherine was born in County Longford, Ireland, my mother's birthplace.
It was my understanding that he was a homesteader and lived
not too far from John Morrow (Catherine Agnes' brother) who owned a store. I understand your grandfather Robert Olaf had four children.Can you fill me in on your grandfather's siblings and spouses (dates of birth & deaths). I have the following names:Joseph Charles, Cecelia Margaret, Robert Olaf, Josephine Marie, Clarence Edward, Maurice James, M.D.,
Frances Elizabeth, Kathleen Agnes. I understand that Cecelia
lives with Francis Eliz. in Reno Nevada. I believe that Frances who was a nurse and her husband had 3 boys and 2 girls.
Josephine gave this info to my mom some years ago. My mother died in 1995. We lived in New York and my husband and I now live in Jupiter. (400 Ocean Trail Way, Unit 1410, Jupiter, Fl 33477.561 746-1757
If you send me your address, I will send you my genealogy and maybe you can help me fill in the blanks.

Did you get to the reunion? I hope you had a great time.Tell me all about who you met there if you have the time. Do you have an e-mail address?
Thanks very much, Anne
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jackieh 3 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Susan Behrens Chun 1 Feb 2002 5:40AM GMT 
anneloconn 24 Nov 2002 5:44AM GMT 
lawrence j hoilien 31 Mar 2003 3:14AM GMT 
anneloconn 1 Apr 2003 6:17AM GMT 
Carole ( Hoilien ) McNair 28 Oct 2003 4:39AM GMT 
fitz17171 25 Nov 2009 2:18AM GMT 
aoconnor1933 29 Apr 2012 4:53AM GMT 
anneloconn 28 Nov 2002 9:00AM GMT 
per page