Search for content in message boards

BURCH family ca 1930's - 1950's +

Replies: 2

BURCH family ca 1930's - 1950's +

Posted: 1 Jul 2011 7:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BURCH, BIRCH, BURROWS, BURROUGHS
Hello, I am at a brick wall. Before I began my research, my family knew only my grandfather's name and that he'd left my dad's family when my dad was very young. I now know this: Roy Sadie Burch (or Birch), né 27 Apr 1890, in Leadmine, Tucker Co., WV to Peter and Matilda Burrows Birch. He had an older brother, Simon Andrew born in 1883. Roy married an Annie Timmerman in 1908, they had a daughter Virginia, in 1909, who I cannot find anything more about. I have his WWI and WWII draft cards, showing him back in Leadmine in 1942, with mention of an Albertia Burch. I cannot find anything about her. We really want to know when he died. I've exhausted my abilities to find any sort of obituary, death record, cemetery record. I am desperately hoping somebody local or w/ access to other records might be able to provide any additional records about Roy Sadie Burch beyond Apr 1942, the date of signing the WWII draft card. Or perhaps anything about my great aunt Virginia Burch, né 1909, or to shed light on who Albertia Burch might be. I live in Loudoun County, VA and am happy to do lookups here to help. I am truly grateful from the bottom of my heart for any and all help.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JaciGallman 2 Jul 2011 1:22AM GMT 
Glenn_Channel... 3 Jul 2011 6:17PM GMT 
JaciGallman 5 Apr 2012 7:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic