Search for content in message boards

TATE

Replies: 4
Posted: 1477267765000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tate, Jarvis, Simms
Russell,
I just saw your post about the Tate's and Jarvis' I think you have missed a generation. My husband is the g grandson of Charles Martin Tate and Martha Ann Jarvis through their son Howard Jarvis, and I have considerable information on this family. I also have the birth marriage and death pages from Charles family bible. They had 11 children. However, I only have nine children for Thompson and Louisa.
I corresponded at one time with two of the first cousins, children of Ulla's through Perry, and have some pictures.
My research records show that the father of Charles and Thompson was William Tate and mother Jane Simms. They also had A H, Sarah, and Perry.
This William was born in 1797, so was not old enough to be a Hessian soldier, but his father William, whom I know very little about. (I only have his will). could have been. His wife was Jane This William's children that I have found are William Tate, Jr, Elizabeth Jane, Thompson, Lydia, and Hugh. I do not have your relative. What are his dates.
I hope this is not too confusing . I would love to visit with you and compare notes. My email is thomasro44@gmail. Having never used these pages before, I hope you get this.
Sincerely, Rosemary Thomas
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Tammy_Boncell... 935409600000 
Crystal_Bingh... 935755200000 
L Williams 940161600000 
RussellTate92 1042925403000 
rosemaryt1944 1477267765000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic