Search for content in message boards

MacKENZIE/McKENZIE, SEAMAN, BULLARD - Spokane/Stevens Co./Anchorage/Trail, B.C.

Replies: 2

MacKENZIE/McKENZIE, SEAMAN, BULLARD - Spokane/Stevens Co./Anchorage/Trail, B.C.

Posted: 2 Apr 2012 11:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MacKenzie, McKenzie, Bullard, Seaman, Homer, Holman, Hallman, Hillman, Hellman, Peterson, Petersen
Seeking information about a family that had ties to Spokane, WA, Stevens Co., WA, Anchorage, AK and Trail, B.C.

Claude Hillel MacKenzie/McKenzie and Ruth Bullard had a son, born in Spokane, WA, named Verne Fred Bullard McKenzie (born 1913 in Spokane, WA). Claude and Ruth divorced and Ruth married Ralph Edwin Seaman. Ruth and Ralph had two children, Mary Marjorie Seaman (born 1917 in Spokane Co., WA) and Edwin Ralph Seaman (born 1922 in Stevens Co., WA).

Claude MacKenzie/McKenzie died in Minnesota in 1936. Ruth (Bullard) McKenzie-Seaman died in Anchorage, AK in 1965. Ralph Seaman died in Spokane, WA in 1965.

Verne Fred Bullard McKenzie married someone named Sylvia Homer (I think). They had two children: Verne McKenzie and Robert McKenzie, both born in Trail, B.C. Verne was nicknamed "Snooky" by family members when he was a child.

I do not know what became of Sylvia, Verne (Jr) and Robert. They may have continued to live in Trail or the surrounding area. Verne (Sr) remarried to someone named Patricia. He died in Anchorage, AK in 1970.

I do not know what became of Mary Marjorie Seaman. She was not mentioned in either of her parents' 1965 obituaries and also was not mentioned in her father's will. She may have died before her parents. She may have married someone named Holman/Hallman/Hillman/Hellman. She had a daughter named MaryLynn/Marilynn/Mary Lynne/Marilyn, who (at least in 1965) lived in California. She may have married someone named Peterson/Petersen.

Specifically:

(1) I am seeking information about the children of Verne Fred Bullard McKenzie and Sylvia Homer (if that was her name), Verne "Snooky" McKenzie and Robert McKenzie, both of Trail, B.C.

(2) I am seeking information about Mary Marjorie Seaman and her husband (Holman/Hallman/Hillman/Hellman) and daughter (Marylynn/Marilynn/Mary Lynne/Marilyn).
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
elizabeee 2 Apr 2012 5:49PM GMT 
RBestrom7380 20 Jan 2013 5:26AM GMT 
bethrau1 7 Oct 2013 11:53PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic