Search for content in message boards

MARGARET ELIZABETH CONWILL

Replies: 3

MARGARET ELIZABETH CONWILL

Posted: 1161181634000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Conwill , Nelson ,Barkley , conwell
Seeking newspaper death and other information about : Margaret Elizabeth Conwill . She died according to a reproduction of a certificate of death : Aug 9, 1927 in Rockwall County. She was born Dec. 22, 1866 . Her father is listed as Jessie Nelson born in Irland.Her mother is listed as Barkley born in Mississippi.I would like to know where she is buried .The reproduction says buriel or removal : Pleasant Valley and there is some thing wriiten on top of the word valley that i can not read that seems to possibly be the name of another county.The copy of a family bible in bad writting seems to say : ( Mrs.W.H.Conwill is buried at Pleasant Valley Dallas County ). Reverand W.H. Conwill was buried in Wichita County in a part known as Iowa park which is possibly also know as Pleasant Valley.There is also a Pleasant Valley in Dallas County . As someone may mistake one Pleasant Valley with the other i am tring to find more accurate information.Does anyone know exactly in which cemetery and county she is buried and is there any newspaper or other infornation verifing this? Look also under : M.I. Nelson , Margaret Isabel Nelson Conwill , Peggy Nelson , Margaret Peggy Nelson, Mrs. W.H. Conwill . The copy of her marriage papers lists her as M.I. Nelson. I assume Elizabeth is a nick name for Isabel or the other way.Does anyone know where she may have the name Peggy as i have often seen it posted but i only have verified information listing her as M.I. Nelson and possibly Margaret Elizabeth Conwill.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
36912158 1161181634000 
Paula 1164481968000 
conwell 1164921453000 
Patricia Lowe 1408503721000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic