Search for content in message boards

Leaslie Rene Christine

Replies: 3

Re: Leaslie Rene Christine

Posted: 1518119821000
Classification: Query
Dear Ladies,
I am trying to help my aunt locate her birth families.I am related to her through her adopted father's line. He is my direct grandfather.

I don't want to get your hopes up too early, however, there are many similarities between what we know and what you've posted. There are also some discrepancies. I will begin with those.
My aunt was born 22 April 1968. Your child was born in 1967.
We match on the place of birth. Her amended birth info on the Texas Birth index indicates Potter County as her place of birth.
My aunt was reportedly about 3 years old when she was adopted. Your child was also about 3 at the time of adoption.
Our info indicates that the actual adoption did not occur in Potter County but in the county where her adopted parents lived.

Did your child have any health concerns? My aunt had a very specific one that made her a challenge to adopt out. It was not a visible issue it was an internal health concern.
We do not have any birth parent data to draw from. We do not know which hospital she was born in.
We do know which adoption agency processed the adoption.
We know the name of her nurse, but we don't know if it was a nurse at birth or at the time of adoption.
We also know my aunt's ethnicity. She has done an ancestry DNA test. Are you able to divulge your known/suspected ethnic background?
Is it possible for you to send me a picture of who would be her birth mother approximately at the time of her birth? I would like to compare it against pictures of my aunt at about the same age for facial similarities.

Again, I apologize immensely if I have caused any pain if this becomes a near miss in our respective hunts, but I couldn't sit silent as you are so similar on what you've posted.
You can reach me directly by email at kitten.howe@gmail.com
Warmest regards,
Please do not give up hope even if we are the wrong family.
KH
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Martha R. Stephenson 938433600000 
Leaona Lee Ann Ivey 938433600000 
CAGranny_2000 989582400000 
Kitten Howe 1518119821000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic