Search for content in message boards

Cocke Co, Tn deeds refering to Johnson Co, Tx

Replies: 1

Cocke Co, Tn deeds refering to Johnson Co, Tx

Bruce Price (View posts)
Posted: 1147350926000
Classification: Deed
Edited: 1155647643000
I'm in the process of abstracting deeds for Cocke County, Tenn. A bunch of Cocke County folks moved to Texas. I've just finished deed book 4. I found the following deeds with people from Johnson County.

* ... I, Bradley W. Talley of the state of Texas County of
Johnson ... to Russel Turner ... my undivided interest in the
landed estate of my father Beverly Talley dec'd being 1/9th of a share or interest in the landed estate of Bradley W. Talley dec'd ... 4th civil district on the waters of Neely's Creek and adjoins the lands of C. C. Turner, Nancy Brisentine, C. B. Talley et als ... 07/22/1882 ... by Samuel Miller attorney in fact ...

* ... we, William Chambers and wife Lucinda Chambers of state of Tenn county of Mauray and Jefferson Hinds and wife Jailey Hinds of the state of Texas and county of Johnson and Mary Miller of Jefferson Co, Tn ... unto Russell Turner ... lands of our grandfather B. W. Talley dec'd ... to the heirs of our father Beverly B. Talley dec'd ... lot #3 ... only 4 heirs of said B. B. Talley ... 4th civil district ... on the waters of Neely's Creek and bounded by the lands of Carter B. Talley, C. C. Turner, Nancy Brisentine ... in decree of county cour of Cocke County minute book 1 page 152 ... 03/06/1882 ... [witness] H. E. Adams, W. F. George ...
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Bruce Price 1147350926000 
LBurnett38 1502385554000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic