Search for content in message boards

August Beyer/Bayer

Replies: 4

Re: August Beyer/Bayer

Posted: 1517875056000
Classification: Query
Ora Lee was my grandmother. Born Agnes Lee.Lee's hid her from her maternal grandmother Martha "Polly" Young(Brigham Young's daughter)and her mother Margaret Carnegie(Catholic) she was raised as Rleanor Wilson by president Woodrow Wilson. Then Woodrow's brother changed his name to Joseph Marion Hamilton and another name change for Agnes to Helen. Then Joseph wife died and all kids were split up. Joseph's son Burl Wayne Hamilton is my mother's father. She was kidnapped from hunt county Texas to Ranger Texas. I believe she became a Hall or Zimmerman. Her adoptive mother was Lucy P Ike or Lucy Plummer Hall. And or Lora Loretta Hall/Zimmerman. The catch is who she married. Edward 7,Duke of Kent who abdicated his English throne and Zking George 6,who changed his name to Amon G Carter,after he persuaded English Parliament to recognize Israel as a country and give them land. I'll be dead soon. All my dad's cousins families were all murdered(czar Nicholas 2,Wilhelm,George 5,6,Edward. Margaret Carnegie. William Henry Lee. President Wilson poisoned. Ex wife most likely murdered. A judge Blankenship,that was my music teacher in Ranger Texas moved to Huntsville AL. She knew origins of my dad's family secrets and was protecting us. She mad murdered I believe. I get death threats. No help
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
IMSOSWEET29 1091330997000 
pharmaxx 1093140715000 
Pat Lyon 1124570964000 
carolyn 1124576379000 
James Hall 1517875056000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic