Surnames: HOLLAWAY/BLACKMAN
Homer Franklin HOLLAWAY
b. 10/03/1904 TX
d. 06/10/1969 Brown Co., TX
(Residence-Mullin, Mills Co., TX)
Wife - Cynthia Ellen BLACKMAN [See Obit Below]
b. 03/16/1910 Duren, TX
d. 07/16/2002 Coleman, TX

Wife's Obit (contains several apparent errors, including husband's year of death):

Mrs. Cynthia Hollaway, 92
Mrs. Cynthia Ellen Hollaway, age 92 of Coleman, Texas died Tuesday, July 16, 2002 at 6:32 p.m. at Holiday Hill Nursing Home. Graveside services will be held today (Thursday) July 18th at 2:00 p.m. at Duren Cemetery near Mullin with Bro. Ray Martin of Brownwood officiating. Interment will follow at Duren Cemetery under the direction of Walker Funeral Home of Coleman.
Mrs. Hollaway was born March 16, 1910 in Duren, Texas to George and Alma Green Blackman. She married Homer Franklin Hollaway on July 16, 1926 in Whiterack, Texas and he preceded her in death in 1968. She lived most of her life in Mills County and had lived in Coleman County since 1992. She was a housewife and a Methodist.
Survivors include one daughter, Lola Dixon of Coleman; one son, Carol Hollaway of Coleman; grandchildren, Bobby and Sam Dixon, Maggie Dixon Wright, Teressa Griffin and Patricia Ford all of Coleman, Betty Dixon Lynn of Bloomed, WI, Danny Dixon of Valliant, OK, George Hollaway, Jr. and Teresa Westbrook both of Sunray, Texas, and several other grandchildren, nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by one son.

---

I have some details re: their 3 Children and 4 of their Grandchildren should you wish to "discuss" off the web board. I'm not related to/know anything about, nor am I researching this family personally.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sder23 28 Jul 2007 6:07PM GMT 
arvika8 29 Jul 2007 12:09AM GMT 
sder23 29 Jul 2007 4:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic