Search for content in message boards

Col. Charles Dyer of North Kingston, husband of Mary Hazard

Replies: 2

Col. Charles Dyer of North Kingston, husband of Mary Hazard

Posted: 1376763441000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dyer, Bissell, Hazard of North Kingston/Bristol/Newport, RI and then Westerlo, NY
I am trying to document the parents of Col. Charles Dyer born 1736 in North Kingston, RI who was active in military affairs in the area for over 20 years. The SAR of RI believes that he is buried in Quidnessett Cemetery and that his marker might be in the wall as much of the cemetery was plowed over.

Col. Charles Dyer and Mary Hazard Dyer had a son Charles Dyer, Jr. who married Susannah Bissell. They moved to Westerlo, Albany County, NY with a lot of his siblings.

I'd like to know where Mary Hazard Dyer is buried? If there were any early North Kingston/Kingston church records or land records of this branch of Dyers.

Col. Charles Dyer's father Samuel Dyer (this is who I believe to be his father) was born 1695 in Boston and moved to Rhode Island only land in Westerly and previously living in Bristol before settling in North Kingston where his children were born.

So looking for Dyer, Hazard and Hutchinson cousins researching in North Kingston, RI.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Heidi Haines ... 1376763441000 
nktown17 1376838441000 
Heidi Haines ... 1403617977000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic