Search for content in message boards

Thomas McConahy's will

Replies: 8

Thomas McConahy's will

Posted: 26 Oct 2000 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Will
Edited: 26 Aug 2001 11:07PM GMT
Surnames: McConahy, Wilson, Booher
In the name of God Amean I Thomis McConahy of the township of Shenango in the County of Lawrence being of sound mind and memory but weak in body knowing the certainty of death and uncertainty of life make & publish this my last will & testament in manner & form as follows to ?it? first my will is that out of my estate & effects my funeral expenses and just debts be paid sacond I will and bequeath to my sun Alexander McConahy the North one hundred Ackers of land with the allowance the farm that I now reside on Third I will and bequeath to my sun Laughlin McConahy fifty four ackers of Land south of the upper track on the track abov mentioned
fourth I will and bequeath to my sun John McConahy the remander of the south land of the lower track fifty Eight Ackers moar or lefs fifth I will and bequeath to my Daughter Mattilda Bouher Too Hundred Dollars sixth I will and bequeath to my Daughter Mary Ann Wilson Too Hundred Dollars seventh I will and bequeath to my sun Johns Mary Ann McConahy one Hundred Dollars Mattilda Bouher Mary An Wilson Mary Ann McConahy is to be paid one year after my deceace the ar to be paid out of the moaveable Propperty and if the moaveable Propperty doasent pay it Alexander McConahy Laughlin McConahy John McConahy is to pay "eaqualy" if the moavable Propperty Doasent amount to five Hundred Dollars after all debts be paid
I will my Bay mayor to my sun Alexander McConahy eighth I will and bequeath to my sun William McConahy one Dollar And lastly I appoint and oarder Alexander McConahy & John McConahy Executors of this my last will & testament to carry into effect every part thereof In writing thereof I the said Tomis McConahy have heunto set my hand & seal in presence of John N Lutton & John Wallace who I call to witnefs my last will & testament
December 10th 1851

signed with his mark

we the undersigned John N Lutton & John Wallace being called as witnefs to the above will of Tomis McConahy do say we seen him sign his name & acknowledged the same to be his last will and testament
December 10, 1851

signed John N Lutton and John Wallace

I tried to type Thomas McConahy's will it exactly as it was written---some of it was hard to read and understand.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ShSlater36 26 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT 
larry mcconahy 25 Sep 2001 11:08PM GMT 
Sheri 26 Sep 2001 5:42AM GMT 
jillyoho 27 Dec 2001 11:56AM GMT 
SheriSlater60 28 Dec 2001 5:09AM GMT 
JamesGuppy48 21 Apr 2008 5:42PM GMT 
ShSlater36 2 Jun 2014 12:14AM GMT 
SheriSlater60 26 Sep 2001 5:47AM GMT 
thwoods52 3 Nov 2008 1:48AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic