I just stated working on my genealogy a few months ago. If anyone has an info on the following people...I'd REALLY appreciate if you'd contact me!
I'm trying to get more information on my G-G-Grandfather -
He was born in either New York or England around 1842. I was told he married
She was born either in New York or England around 1844. They moved to Foxburg (possibly now called Blue Jay), Forest County, PA around 1867.
I have them in the 1880 Census in Forest County - Her name is listed as MARY,
I am pretty confident that they stayed in Forest County until their death (sometime around 1923-1924), but I can't find them in the 1900, 1910, or 1920 Census. I did find a close match in age... but with different names. CHARLES FRANKLIN FOX, and MARCISSIA - so...I'm not sure if that is them or not.
1) MAUDE FOX (born 1866) - Possibly married a JOHN or JACK FROST and moved to Oregon
2) LENA FOX (born 1868)
3) MYRTLE FOX (Called MERTIE) (born 1972) = Married LEONARD CRAIN (Worked as Rig Builder at Oil Lease) - I believe they lived in Forest County all thier lives.
From 1910 & 1920 Census - I have their children's names as:
HARRY CRAIN (born around 1893)
OLIVE CRAIN (born around 1896)
GEORGE CRAIN (born around 1898)
MAUDE CRAIN (born around 1901)
HENRY CRAIN (born around 1903)
MYRTLE CRAIN (born around 1905)
FRANK CRAIN (born around 1910)
ANSON CRAIN (born around 1912)
4) CARRIE FOX (Possibly CASSIE) (born 1875) = Married BRUCE CRAIN - moved to Alabama
5) CHARLES JAMES FOX (born in 1878) --My Great Grandfather-- He married ELEANOR WRIGHT. They lived in Warren County. They had 3 children:
WALTER FOX (born Aug 25, 1901 / died 1962)
DOROTHY LINDA FOX (born Nov 3, 1904 / Died Nov 5, 1970 -- My Grandmother) and
KENNETH FOX (born Sept 19, 1909 / Died Oct 12, 1965)
CHARLES deserted his family shortly after KENNETH was born. He moved to New York.
5) EDWARD FOX (born around 1881) = Married MAY HATTENBAUGH (born around 1891) (I was told he lived in Henry's Mill, PA)
In the 1910 Census, there were 4 boys listed with them as "Grandson" (I think these might have been Carrie (Cassie) & Bruce's boys.
FOREST CRAIN (born around 1892)
DESMOND CRAIN (born around 1897)
WARREN CRAIN (born around 1901) and
PAUL CRAIN (born around 1904)
If any of my relatives sound familiar to you....I'd sure like to hear from you!
Thanks for your time!