Search for content in message boards

Alter Family in Cambria

Replies: 1

Re: Alter Family in Cambria

Posted: 1533752556000
Classification: Query

I'd look up the adoption rules in Minnesota and Pennsylvania. His adoption was so long ago, you might be able to get his adoption records which will contain his original birth certificate which will have his birth parents names on it.

In Pennsylvania, I'd contact the Cambria County Prothonotary/Clerk of Courts (who has court & divorce records) and the Cambria County Register of Wills/Orphan's Court Clerk (who has marriage, probate, birth & death records). Successful Searching!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Heather Terwi... 1530027262000 
judyartley261... 1533752556000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic