I assume this is the memorial you made for Dock Zercher/Zurcher.http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=16...
There are are several pieces that I don't believe are correct and conflict with the records.
1) His 2nd wife Annie McDuffie died in 1916, not 1909.
2) Dock wasn't born in Lumberton, Robeson County but in Columbus County.
3) I also believe Dock was born in March 1880, not 1885 or the 1882 on WWI Draft Registration.
4) I believe Dock's middle name wasn't Malcolm, but was McDowell as indicated in probate records and his WWI Draft Registration.
5) I also believe (based on records) that Robert Zurcher/Zercher was not Dock's birth father and Dock was born out of wedlock with unknown father. I think Betty married this Robert Zurcher/Zercher sometime after 1880 (probably mid 1880's) and Dock was given his surname.