Search for content in message boards

ORMISTON

Replies: 2

Re: ORMISTON

Posted: 1534603058000
Classification: Query
Hi,
I am searching for my bio-mother’s family. My bio-mother came here from Europe where her family perished during WW2. I found her mentioned in newspaper articles as early as 1941, at 6 years old in America. She was adopted and was named Sally JoAnn Ormiston (not sure if Sally JoAnn was birth or adopted name). Later, she gave birth to me and gave me up for adoption. I have met her, she gave me brief information, and said to stay away because I am a bad memory. She met with family in the 1960's. They asked her to embrace Judaism. She declined due to her adopted parents living with her and the life she had been living for 30 some years. Please connect with me so I can discover who I am.
I saw this on the message board concerning me. Unfortunately for me, his lady has passed away. If you know anything about the following please contact me at catanwb@outlook.com. I am Catheryne and I don’t know how someone could possible know this information about me due to sealed adoption records. She must have known a very close relative. I would love to find the answers.
ORMISTONPosted on: 01 Dec 1998, by artmaker1
Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

Trying to locate the birth parents of Sally Joanne Ormiston. This is her adopted name. She has a daughter born in Buffalo under the name of Catheryne Annette Ormiston , she was adopted at 6 weeks) You may e-mail me at: ARTMAKER1@aol...
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
artmaker1 912513600000 
Karen Corneil... 1531525706000 
Catheryne Web... 1534603058000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic