Posted: 969969600000
Classification: Will
Edited: 1017837031000
Surnames: TABER
TABER, Benjamin of Ithaca, New York 1868

Tompkins Co., NY Vol. J Page 433

Probate date: February 5, 1868

In the name of God Amen.
I, Benjamin Taber of Ithaca, NY being of sound mind and memory and considering the uncertainty of this frail and transitory life do therefore make, ordain, publish and declare this to be my last will and testament, that is to say:

First - After all my lawful debts are paid and discharged I give and bequeath unto my beloved wife Mary Ann the use during her natural life of all my Estate both real and personal, except as hereinafter provided.

Second - The remainder of my property after the decease of my said wife, I give and bequeath to my two daughters Elevnora and Mary to be divided equally among them share and share alike.

Third - I give and bequeath to my nephew Benjamin F. Taber my gold watch as a keep sake and mark of my respect and attachment to him.

Fourth - I give and bequeath to my daughter Elevnora the sum of one hundred dollars to be paid to her by my executrix to be used for the purchase of a watch to be kept as a momento of my affectionate regard. Likewise I make constitute and appoint my wife Mary Ann the executrix of this my last will and testament, hereby revoking all former wills by me made.

In Witness Whereof I have hereunto subscribed my name and affixed my seal the sixth day of January in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty eight..

Benjamin Taber L.S.

Witnesses:
Jerome Rowe of Ithaca, NY
George DeForest of Ithaca, NY

M. VanValkenbburgh Surrogate

Find a board about a specific topic